tuscl

Age?

Ch3ll
Arizona
Tuesday, November 10, 2015 11:58 AM
I value all the posts made here, but sometimes I feel ways/habits of the older guys (46 - up) may not necessarily apply so well with the younger guys (21 - 45). So what's your age? I'm 30.

47 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    70 And you're right. Many of us who are older/retired frequently have more disposable cash and strippers know it. We are generally able to visit clubs afternoons and the dancers are generally sober and the pace is less hectic. At age 30 I could have sex several times a day. Now I measure the time between liaisons with a calendar, not a watch. Pros and cons.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    40. I prefer afternoon visits too. Less crazy atmosphere and sober dancers are more enjoyable to me too.
  • DroidX
    9 years ago
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    73 & 3/4 but experience wise gawker is much older than me. :)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    36 And you're right, a lot of times these guys situation are totally different than what I see in a club. Girls that see JS69 know "what's up" up front due to his age. When I meet a girl in the club she can't decide is 1. I'm a cop 2. She wants to be my girlfriend or 3. Do I have enough money to spend considering my younger age, and I constantly get told I look like I'm in my late twenties or 30. Strip club light not only do wonders for strippers, but patrons as well.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    God damn I totally butchered that post - thank you iPhone and sausage fingers
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    I'm surprised at some of the ages I'm seeing here. Shailynn and Papi_Chulo I thought y'all were in your 60 - 70s based on your mature posts. JS69 and shadowcat are like the only people I could pinpoint their age due to some of their posts specifically saying their age.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You're only as old as the women you fuck. Tonight I'm 22.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    JS69, :) SJG
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Did I miss the thread about fave movies? I do everything like I'm still 25.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    35 and i prefer to club on a Monday or Tuesday morning and or night shift I hate the hustle of the fast pace environmental situation of Friday and Saturday nights
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    With me they see how fat i am so they know i have a lot of desbosable incum they are just trying to figure out if i ate it all before i hit the club lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    With my head and face shaved, a basball cap on with sunglasses on in a very dark strip club most bitches believe im no older than 25
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    64 here.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I think I missed the thread about favorite movies. :(
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Fuckin juice, 35 and just moved out on his own recently - smh
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    "desbosable incum" Come again? Lol
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I'm a 1980's crack baby. 28 years young now.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    56. It's a good point that people my age have had life experiences that make us wise, but you'll still see rookie mistakes from anyone who's new to the SC scene no matter what their age. And the priorities of the young may be different too. But there's still a lot of common ground.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yea 1981 crack was booming and juice was braking out his momma lol Lol, oops yea i meant "disposable income" Yep 35 and just moved out on my own, lmfao
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    60?? I only feel like 60 when I'm done working out
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    37, but in terms of SC experience and entertainment interest I probably rate like I'm 27.
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    53. I am surprised at the number of younger guys. I thought you could just pick up women in bars for free.
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    My bad Shailynn, no offense. Like RTP I'm surprised at the number of younger guys on here. Yeah, if I was myself as I was as a teenager maybe I'd be picking them up or if I hadn't been brainwashed married the past 9 years. Now I'm separated finding myself again.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I'm 61. I will echo what gawker said, including disposable cash, a preference for day shift, and this great line: "At age 30 I could have sex several times a day. Now I measure the time between liaisons with a calendar, not a watch." Too true!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    RTP - I would be out in bars picking up women but I think my wife would get a little mad. Ch3ll - no worries!!! Hopefully your comment translates to "I'm wise beyond my years," when juice says "I'm wide beyond the waistband on my sweat pants"
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    So far chessmaster and shadowcat are the bookends
  • Zjz
    9 years ago
    58 and most women think I look around 45, and have been visiting clubs since I was 20
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    ranukam: 2 Hours Ago • "desbosable incum" Come again? Lol Ranukam, Shailynn, and some of you other guys have me in tears here. This comment, plus the $250 thread is cracking me up.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Thanks bro ^^^ I post like im 12
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm right about shailynns age and in the same boat. I prefer day clubbing but work is kicking my ass lately. I like the eye candy at night but the dance mileage suffers (I've had girls confirm this, that the night manager is more strict). I've shocked a few 19 year Olds that I'm twice their age.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    My Dick works like a 73 1/2 year old man's covered in pussy juice at follies :)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I'm just shy of 54 -- age or IQ or maybe even the bank account.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Correction. She had a birthday that I somehow missed so I was 23. And tonight I'm 28. Yes I'm aging rapidly.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I'm older than the average perv. I'm in my 60's. But strippers tell me I look like I'm in my 40's, and strippers never lie.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I'm over 60 but I live as a child of 40
  • redspartan
    9 years ago
  • FredDawg
    9 years ago
    35, but thats actually the new 25
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    You young whippersnappers could learn a lot from our mistakes - but we know that you won't! That's what makes this site so darned entertaining! ;-D
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    @ldk, I would have thought you were older.
  • ThreeDollarBill
    9 years ago
    I'm 25 years into a SC experiment to see what the optimum age is.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    58 with 40 years of clubbing. I go all times from a Monday afternoon to 11 pm saturday as I go when the mood hits. Lucky genetics means I don't have any wrinkles yet and still have very elastic skin so i look mid 40's normally but due to baby face maybe 40 without facial hair. I find that a guy who can spend, keeps good hygiene and is respectfully naughty does well with women no matter their age.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Herbie the Love Bug.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion