tuscl

You know why I respect strippers?

deogol
Michigan
Saturday, October 31, 2015 7:16 PM
Because they put themselves on the line like men do in real life asking for a dance. Do you accept me or do you toss me off to the side?

36 comments

• MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I agree. I admire the hard-working stripper who works the room, going from one customer to another, engaging in a little small talk, and then asking for the sale. I couldn't deal with the level of rejection that a lot of strippers face every day when they're on the job. And don't get me started on the douchenozzles who can't just say "No, thanks" but have to add "You look like a man" or "Your tits are too small" or "You're too fat to be stripping", etc. etc. Just say no and let her retain some dignity!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Yep. I'm amazed at the level of rejection many of the girls get but they still keep trying. It's like every day you go to work, you send out as many resume's as you can and get rejection letters from them all the time. I guess the times when they score big/have a great night money wise, must keep them coming back.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    The name of the game is to keep trying. 9 out of 10 customers will probably reject her but maybe the 10th customer is the richest guy i the club (or spending the most). It can be tough and the best strippers need a thick skin to survive. I never got the men who had to add comments but it's because he has a micropenis or has never gotten laid.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Oh shit,you don't realize how much confidence I have to rebuild at the end of the day [view link] girl stops traffic but she gets down on herself when she doesn't quota.And yes Deogol,they do expose themselves.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I told DS II last week that if the world suddenly turned upside down and naked older men suddenly became incredibly attractive, I could never do her job. I couldn't put up with the assholes, I couldn't pretend to enjoy time with people I didn't like, and the rejection would make me so bitter that I'd quit. I also admire dancers who work hard and do a great job in a difficult setting.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I agree
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Especially when they have to dance for faggits who think that throwing some money around makes them cool and sexy. How can they feel good about being with a faggit?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I'm not so sure I agree with you guys. I have seen waitresses and waiters deal with assholes for multiple hours and their reward is a fraction of what a stripper gets. I am in sales and get rejections several times a week and have tons of asshole customers. I have several guys that spend $12k annually with me that cause more problems than the guys that spend $500k with me, but every little bit counts. In the sales department strippers have it relatively easy because their customers are coming to them, in several clubs hey are constantly getting new customers weekly. Having to be intimate with fat old dirty men is a different story but not all strippers have to do that. They can also choose who they want to be intimate with.
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    I especially respect that one white bbw milf in a black club that can go onstage get no tips then go lap to lap asking for dances, getting denied each time and still smiling. She must have an incredible self esteem.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    You ppl are crazy Mother fuck dem ho's
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Have we lost our collective mind? Why are we ass-kissing strippers now? I don't respect strippers. I just don't think less of them. I'm neutral. Do you think strippers respect us PLs? Not a chance.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "I am in sales and get rejections several times a week and have tons of asshole customers." Shai, don't you think the rejection that strippers receive is far more visceral and personal -- completely different in quality, if not quantity, than the type of professional business sales you do, or what a waitress does?
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    My response to the shailynn post: "I have seen waitresses and waiters deal with assholes for multiple hours and their reward is a fraction of what a stripper gets." ^While being a waitress for yrs at restaurants and bars was one of the factors that led me to want to strip because I no longer wanted to kiss the ass of assholes for a small tip, that doesn't negate the difficulty of stripping. Waitresses also don't have to take their tops off and have their mostly naked bodies on display for everyone to see, nor do they have to dance sensually for complete strangers. Not to mention that there are plenty of asshole customers at strip clubs, guys that try to touch and grab for free or push past a stripper's set boundaries - things waitresses generally don't have to deal with. The plus side is, as a stripper I can walk away from those types of guys. Anyway, go into a restaurant and try to convince all the decent-looking waitresses that they can make so much more stripping and most will exclaim, "I could NEVER STRIP!" as if they either don't have the confidence, or don't feel that they should condescend themselves to taking off their clothes for money. "I am in sales" ^You're in sales? Me too! "...and get rejections several times a week and have tons of asshole customers..." ^But the rejection you get has nothing to do with your physical appearance, and usually for strippers, that can be a huge factor in how much rejection they face. That leads strippers to have self-esteem issues if they're constantly getting rejected. You either face rejection because people don't like your product or your salesmanship, either way they are usually not rejecting you because you're too fat or something. "In the sales department strippers have it relatively easy because their customers are coming to them, in several clubs hey are constantly getting new customers weekly." ^And oftem times it is very difficulty to keep and maintain these customers. I am dealing with one right now, who is from out of town on a contract. He's currently my biggest spender but basically needs to be coddled, while I simultaneously try my best to keep him entertained with just dances, which I have been doing for 2 months straight. I've had customers who were such headaches I decided their money wasn't worth the trouble "Having to be intimate with fat old dirty men is a different story but not all strippers have to do that. They can also choose who they want to be intimate with." ^All strippers who are major hustlers and want to make money will dance for fat old men as long as they are spending money... Also, strippers have to deal with so much bullshit that wouldn't be toleralted in a normal "vanilla" job. Strippers are constantly victims of sexual assault, discriminated against based on race, weight, and any other category that is readily apparent by looking at them. Strippers are routinely discriminated against and put into situations for things a person with a corporate job could sue over.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Oh and let's not get in to the physical strain it puts on your body. Especially (but NOT limited to) dancers that do pole work. Back when I used to do a lot of pole work I had night where I'd wake up out of my sleep because the pain was so bad. Strippers who put effort into their stage sets, whether they do lots of pole tricks are barely any, usually end up with bruises all over their legs. Try walking in 6-8" heels for an entire shift and see how your feet feel after that. When customers ask me how I stay in such good shape I can honestly tell them that the only working out I do is when I'm at work.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Damn Nina your posts are almost as long as SJG's thank god they are not as pathetic.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    You all make very valid points but I think you are missing my original point: Please just consider what I have to say: 1. Strippers have to put up with a lot of bullshit, yes I understand that. ANYONE currently employed in a good earning job in this country, also has to put up with a high amount of bullshit. Where strippers have an advantage is they can walk into a club tomorrow and start earning. Every good paying job (I can think of) requires an advanced degree (which takes several years and $$$ to achieve) or the few that don't...someone typically is starting out in a low paying job biding their time for advancement. 2. Strippers can drink, smoke and even do drugs while working, know any other good paying jobs that you can get away with that? 3. Strippers can typically set their own hours. Your only complaints (cue the violins) is strippers have to deal with assholes and rejection. My point was many professions have to deal with assholes, that is not exclusive to strippers. Many professions also have to deal with rejection.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    A dancer could tell you how many hours she's been working or how little she's made. On the one hand it could be true, on the other it might seem like desperation and a chance to find out if you're available. You have to think about a girls history with you. I once had a dancer coming onto to me so much, she once hinted she could move in with me to save rent when I never even went out with her. I could say she was just talking about needing to find a place with lower rent and just blurted out she could move in with me. If I had said yes, I could have been certified crazier than crazyjoe.
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    I agree. Even if I was a younger buffed out handsome dude I don't think I could have done a chip n dales type thing.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @OP really? From all the conversations people here say, it sounds like they STILL just sit there and wait to get talked up. Everyone on here always talks about go and talk to her. If you respect them for anything, it's knowing they can hustle gullible men by just walking around and not putting any work unless badgered to do so.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @ninabambina See you can just put on makeup and get a boob/ass job. When it comes to actual sales, you know selling products that will be used by the customer multiple times a day, it's a different monster. A guy can't just throw on make up and get a dick transplant and suddenly have customers buy his sales pitch all day and rake in the dough. When REAL sales come into play it takes skills, slight of hand and a silver tongue to convince the most reluctant of buyers. Plus the salesman can't offer sex to a female for cash if times get tough. A woman can (not to say that YOU do of course, I'm just saying it happens). If a car salesman can't sell two cars, he's fired. If a stripper (talking females here) can't get enough money in....well it's her loss because she probably won't get fired but she'll have trouble keeping a roof over her head. A society accepted salesman can lose plenty of confidence if he can't sell his wares. He might blame his lack of sales ability, lack of ability to connect with customers, illiteracy of the product he sells. A stripper can just put some make up on, dim the lights and get a guy drinking enough for him to get going. Hell, rub the right places of the body and she's at least got $100 minimum for the night. Sorry my dear, I gotta stick up for shailynn and say your complaints of the tough times of stripper salespersonship is invalid. Everyone deals with physical strain no matter the job.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    On Shailynn's points, I admire everyone who is good at sales. That includes but is by no means limited to strippers. All sales people deal with much of the same shit that strippers do, and I could never do any of their jobs. Or if I did do their jobs the DS and I would both be poor, and I'd be miserable.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I have no respect for a person that would hustle or scam me out of my money, home, car,and so forth in the financial realm not to mention the psychological issues they don't care to cause Its war out their Some one is going to get fucked and its no longer me Wake up faggot ass men Fuck a ho
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    God damn this Nina chick is turning me on. Nina, give a brotha (me) a chance. I will take you places sexually you have never been. Just give me a year to get my finances straight. Lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    No doubt there are downsides to being a stripper; but most jobs have downsides and being turned-down is part-and-parcel of a sales job as Shaylynn mentioned – what is the alternative – for a poor dancer to never be told “no” or “no-thanks” - sure there are rude customers – but just like all dancers cannot be put in the same boat neither should all custies IMO – it's not as if every custy that turns down a dancer also insults her – do you guys? (I assume not) – sure there are a-holes but I don't think they are the norm/majority. As others have said – anyone that works hard and does their job correctly and fairly should be admired and respected – problem is too many dancers act completely unprofessional and act in a way that would not fly in almost any other type of work particularly one dealing directly with customers – many of them are manipulative (as many a salesperson) and some are out ROBs as we know. There are tons of people that do worse and tougher jobs for way way way less money. So yeah – respect is due to the dancers that deserve it – but many of them behave in a way where they don't deserve it.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Quoting Estafador: "@ninabambina See you can just put on makeup and get a boob/ass job When it comes to actual sales, you know selling products that will be used by the customer multiple times a day, it's a different monster. A guy can't just throw on make up and get a dick transplant and suddenly have customers buy his sales pitch all day and rake in the dough. When REAL sales come into play it takes skills, slight of hand and a silver tongue to convince the most reluctant of buyers. Plus the salesman can't offer sex to a female for cash if times get tough. A woman can (not to say that YOU do of course, I'm just saying it happens). If a car salesman can't sell two cars, he's fired. If a stripper (talking females here) can't get enough money in....well it's her loss because she probably won't get fired but she'll have trouble keeping a roof over her head." ^Yet I don't have an ass or boob job and I still hustle hard to make the money I make. I make money in competitive cities and I also made good money when I worked on 8 mile as a non-extras girl... If you can make money on 8 mile without doing extras, you can make money anywhere doing just about anything. As far as your "when it comes to actual sales" statement, what do you think I'm doing all night? I'll tell you the answer to simplify things: making sales. I am a saleswoman, and I am very good at it. I have never offered sex in exchange for financial gain, ever. I don't need to and quite frankly I don't want to. I make more than most people with master's degrees. As far as your sentiments on the physical strain of dancing which I didn't bother to quote, you have it twisted. If I work 4 days a week I'll have horrible bruises, not to mention shin splints and other various bullshit common to dancers and athletes. Working such a physical job in high heels is absolutely terrible on one's feet. It's totally blue collar and strenuous. I'm just pointing out some facts. I love the fact that I am able to strip and working whenever/wherever I want. It's an amazing perk of the job. But it comes with many mental and physical stressors that shouldn't go unrecognized. $100 in a night is deplorable by the way.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Lol Ranukam. Too funny ;)
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Sorry for the typos/errors in my post, had a few mimosas at brunch and never stopped drinking.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Twentyfive - yes I tend to ramble. I've had works published and it went to my head :(
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    "2. Strippers can drink, smoke and even do drugs while working, know any other good paying jobs that you can get away with that?" NOPE, not without a work history and/or degrees.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I will end this discussion in one swoop. Yes both sides have made good points. But let me ask this - what other profession can you have sex AND get paid for it at the same time!?!?!?! lol That's a joke to all the pussies taking it too seriously!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I'm with the OP. I was horrible at sales. I hate rejection. I'm just lucky that my game doesn't have to be as forward as mist guys. But even a decent looking well paid mutha fucka like me knows that "stage fright" feeling every time I approach a girl I want to bang the shit out of. So fuck ya I respect the hell out of strippers. Especially when I hear the faggots on this board complain that strippers don't approach them. Fuck!!! If you can't even step up to a stripper...please donate your balls to someone else who will use them.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    No respect to a ho that can't even respect herself
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    @nina I know you've been wanting a boob job. You can do whatever you want with your body but the consensus among PLs on this board is that natural is beautiful.
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    "two-shay" shailynn I've met a few of you and know where we're going with this. Everyone speaks their opinion and we banter and move on. Nina's cute and 'winning'. I like that. She's entertaining and I wish she posted more. She's a great entertainer too. Check her out. Spend some money. This board serves a great purpose and sometimes we get off the subject. But the cool thing is we're civil (except I guess dougster...but I don't know) and people come here because they're comfortable putting it out there. The respect thing's important and has nothing to do with being a PL or a ATC or an NFL (I made up the NFL thing). I know some people are crazy and don't get it. That's okay. I'm not talking to them. The bottom line is we're paying for a fantasy and entertainment and there's intimacy involved. Without getting into details, we're trolling to dregs of society on both sides. There's ROB's and there's customers who act subhuman. If someone treats with disrespectfully move on. If they are just plain rotten, warn us.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Bavarian - I think I was meant to have big boobs. Might buy some as a bday present for myself.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Thank you georgebailey for your compliments. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion