tuscl

Rick and I are getting ready for your hairless ape Halloween

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
Back home in Tanzania we never celebrated Halloween, but I like the idea of dressing up like someone you're not, going from home to home, and eating the homeowners when they open the door. The last of those things is something I added as a fierce, hairless ape-eating lion, but you get the big picture.

Rick and I have decided to dress as hairless apes this Halloween. Rickthevulture is going to wear a "clever" t-shirt that says "I'm not a pathetic aging hipster" and put on an ape mask with a soul patch. On the other hand, I'm going to wear a cheap suit, put on an ape mask with a stupid look on the face, and carry a briefcase labeled "boo hoo hoo please come back dream stripper".

Can you guess who we're going as?

7 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I don't know, rick. I think that the best costume for you would be the brainless scarecrow from "The Wizard of Oz". The cowardly lion dresses up as a brainless scarecrow - a beautiful irony!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Just watch out for the guy dressed up as a Dentist from Minnesota....
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To warhawks you took the words right out of my mouth ha
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Beware of the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Preach it "Lion"! You're the King of all suited PLs.....
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Well, the lion is clearly dressing up as JohnSmith69 but I have no idea who the vulture is dressing up as! Regardless, this is brilliant stuff! I hate to encourage a troll, but I laughed my ass off when this guy introduced the vulture!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion