• 72_os
    9 years ago
    I would, damn this bitch is hot
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Absolutely. Is she for sale?
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Eh. She's already starting to get that hard living look. Her pussy also looks pretty beat up and I can't stand fake tits. I might if I was drunk enough, but I wouldn't pay a fortune for that.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    tits don't look fake to me. But if they are I change my vote.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    They are fake. They stand up too round (especially on top) and barely sag when she lays back. She obviously went the "tasteful C" route rather than going big, but there is saline in them there titties. I'm guessing her natural titties were tiny.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Not my type.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Oh yes! I love redhead spinners!!!
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    yep... .I would in a heart beat. I agree the pussy looks a little beat up. But who knows could have been her 10th scene that week. Also on her tits.... I don't think they are fake...but not 100% sure. They seem youthful to me. Like 18-19 year old titties.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    in a word "Yes"
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    Yes. If those tits are fake, I don't mind them. They aren't perfect by any stretch, but they're serviceable if they're natural or . Her pussy does look beat, I can't tell if its overworked or she was just born that way though. Her ass isn't the greatest, but the rest of her is slim, trim and fit.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    My type for sure Hell yes And I'm sure them titties are not fake Trust me I know fake
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I think her pussycat looks delicious
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    No she's not really my type.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    No. In my opinion she's ugly and her figure is average at best.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    A, why is she a bitch? B, yes, but only if she can demonstrate better blow job skills than in the video. If her boobs are fake, it's a decent job. Only a hands on test will suffice to say exactly how decent.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    No I probably wouldnt buy extras. But then again even though she's not exactly my type, I could possibly be convinced with the proper stimulation. i am a guy so it might not take that much convincing. :-)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    She wouldn't be at the top of my list. I see better looking girls than her a lot.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Shark: Yes, there's lots of better looking...but I just find her HOT. If I saw her in a club I'd end up giving her all my cash.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Plus rock star @George "bitch" is just my slang sorry if it offends you
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Well she doesn't look hot to me either. Maybe average.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'd let you guys have at her.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    Rick, those tits are not fake. She is like 19 years old; that is why there is no sag when she lays back.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Yes, in a heartbeat. She has the same body shape and size of one of the most skilled lap dancers I have been fortunate to know.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    When she gets boobs, yes
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Pass, she is ok but not that impressive in my book.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    She's kind of cute, but there's just something about her that doesn't sit right with me. First thought is that her mom drank too much while she was pregnant with her.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Hell no. Face is average and no ass whatsoever.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^ldk got the right idea.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I love dem big bitches 2 guys But damn ! I would suck the brown out her ass whole
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion