tuscl

Whos tuscls biggest pl?

chessmaster
Illinois
Johnsmith69. Lol!

32 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Close, but I have to give that title to Bavarian. At least JS69 is getting pussy from the dancers.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    So many options.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Don't forget about me.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Not a chance.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Too many manginas here to chose.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Alucard hated the term "PL". He would send me a private message to scold me when I used it.

I embrace the term. We're old fat guys that pay girls who are half our age for sex. We are PL's but ain't nothing wrong with that.

And if you're young, it's worse yet. You should be getting free puss. You're a PL too.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I don't get why JS69 would be the biggest PL.
    For the most part,he gets what he wants and does not settle. He even has his own system for getting OTC newbies. It's not as simple as paying above market rates.

I don't think even JS69's system would work on my CF though. She is one tough cookie. No OTC, no kissing, no extras of any kind, not even a flash of pussy. There is a hard line between her life inside and outside the club. She does not allow any PLs into her social media.

I still like her. She's beautiful to me. I am gradually distancing myself from her by going to the strip club less often. I am not looking for a replacement either. It's not a good feeling to be nothing more than an ATM to them.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Ah yes Bavarian^^^, awareness is good to have about yourself. I've been the "Biggest PL" before and have grown out of being an ATM with little services rendered. I have friends state to me that I should save up several of my club trips and go for one big OTC. The problem with that is I get several flavorful trips with success with the safety of no STDs or drama with this system. The OTC folks have several duds they have to deal with along with the drama and safety issues to deal with from both the PL(std) and provider pov. ITC there is a high success rate compared to OTC, as OTC has a higher cost and time involved the failures are more damaging to my time managing system.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    JS69 is so far over the top, I have no way of knowing what he's really about. But he's like Penthouse letters so he's okay. SJG seems kind of clueless about SC dynamics in general, so besides myself, I vote for him. Excepy I'm not sure he really spends money at SC's.

Note I am disregarding the TUSCL trolls like Dice, some guy I have on ignore and rickthelion. They may be a waste of bandwidth but that's the biggest troll award, not biggest PL award.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Bavarian hands down.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    JS69 doesn't even come close. Shit, *I* am more PLish than him, and even *I* am not the biggest PL.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Deewr Gawd,when I become fat and ode and I pway in a Sheep Twick cover band am I a PL?Huhhuhhuhhuhhuh,tought I taw a putty tat.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Once I visited dive with my buddy out of boredom. We were the only customers there. He bought a lap-dance with some Ukrainian girl for me. She brought me to private booth but I felt too shy and told her that we can just talk instead. She was so nice and I felt really bad for them cause club was that dead, so I bought half an hour with her which we spent chatting. And I am a straight girl(although I do love tits) and there are plenty of Ukrainian strippers at work whom I can talk to for free. So yeah. I felt kinda PLish afterwards.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    SJG is an enigma. I can't imagine how long it takes to write up one of his posts. I am not reading them, that's for sure. It would be interesting to meet him at one of the meetups. The odds are nil though. No reviews to date.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    @Dancer95- that's not PLish- that's just a waste of what sounded like a waste of a dance. You, as a straight chick cannot, by decree, be a PL.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Bavarian is completely off the charts PL-wise. Even beats the faggot RickyBoy who spent ten years inventing a System to pay hookers for sex.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    JS69 gets the bronze.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I don't see myself as a PL, and even if I am one, I don't intend to remain one:
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

But the one who is becoming one as fast as possible is JS69.

It was actually PhantomGeek who first admonished him that he is rapidly turning into the typical stripper boyfriend.

Not to rub salt in wounds, but I do suspect that this is why his "Dream Stripper" broke up with him.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    SJG and Bavarian deserve honorable mentions. I think LDK should also be considered. But johnsmith69 is #1.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Since I know none of you, I nominate my former self of 10-15 years ago. Much of what I now know comes from what I believed was to be told to me when I first started. What sucked was that I succeeded in a few conversions from the club to my place and I thought I was the shit until several other vague commitments from strippers had me learn a lesson more about time than a lesson about losing money. I will try to throw money at the situation in a couple years and see how that makes a difference. Business is staring to boom yet my time is wrapped up doing it.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Damn SJG thinks he's not a PL but has the balls to call JS69 one damn what is this world coming to?
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Definition of a PL per TUSCL glossary:

"Pathetic Loser - get a grip, she's not in love with you, she just wants your money. All of it."

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    JS69 was ridiculed me for the level of GFE which ensued in my AMP sessions with Purple Dress Vietnamese Donna. My purpose of even telling that story was simply to show that the selection process is the biggest factor in how much the girl will open up to you. I spotted Donna when she was outside the building washing her car. So I went in the front door and turned down each of the four girls they showed me, until someone finally understood what I was saying about the girl outside, and went and got Donna. What ensued was intense. It was like this because she saw that I was there because of her, not just because I wanted anything female. And so what happened was more like a first date, or a Girl Friend Audition, rather than a standard AMP session.

Okay, but JS69 was 20x more involved with his 19yo "Dream Stripper" than I ever was with Donna.

JS69 is acting like a teenager first getting out from under the thumb of authoritarian parents. Right now he's got more dollars than sense. And what he is spending his money on are guns, drugs, and strippers. And I'm not sure which of the three is more dangerous.

JS69, any one of the three could easily result in a situation which really hurts you, like cutting off your money. This is not a time when acting such a way is constructive. Sure, you can have sex with women. But you also need to be feeling your feelings, because you are going to have to make sense out of the failed marriage and then decide what you want to do with the rest of your life, now that it is over.

People may think I am a PL, but they really don't know anything about me. This is intentional as I have major ongoing and sensitive commitments. I can and have talked here on TUSCL about things which must be firewalled off from my current face to face life.

Suffice to say, what ever I may be now, I don't intend on living my life as a PL. I explained that on my profile when I first registered.

I am not a habitual consumer of ejaculation services, sexual services, or of any other kind of services. When I do partake of such things, there are larger reasons behind it.

JS69, I want you to start taking care of yourself. Stop using women or mood altering chemicals to tune out. You've now got to build for yourself a new life, and so you need all of your critical thinking faculties to be operating at their best.

SJG

B. B. King live in Bonn
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSwllbE1…
  • ime
    9 years ago
    SJG by far biggest PL and general Loser at life on the board.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    And Mr. IME, one of the biggest trolls around. For some reason he keeps on posting negative meta-narratives, instead of being willing to engage in topical discussions. He seems to have nothing better to do.

SJG

Traffic '94
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0tf8FIP…
  • ime
    9 years ago
    SJG is it true you crave emotional intimacy with hookers becausr your mom didn't breast feed you, or is it just from being locked in the basement and being a nutjob?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Listen, I'm not fat and bald... yet...

And now I'm old enough where I can technically fuck a girl that's half my age and not go to jail.

With that being said...

Yes I am a PL, I tell some of my close friends about my encounters and they can't even respond. I can never figure out if they think my rendezvous are pathetic or just insane... Just posting anything on this board other than asking if Trixie still works at Bada-Bings automatically makes you a PL in my book.

One thing I find non-PL about my adventures is I really don't like to hang out in strip clubs too long. I like to go get "taken care of" then go back to my hotel. I learned that from a vet on here - at first I didn't understand but now I do.

It's rare to find a girl to have a good conversation with that is also hot. Usually you want to chat with the over the hill stripper and do VIP with the 20 year old that can't even spell her name... It's hard to find the middle ground between those two.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "true you crave emotional intimacy with hookers"

Those words echo an exchange I recently had with Meat72. No you guys don't get it. I don't seek emotional intimacy, I seek GFE-FS. But in order to get it I have to treat the girl in an open manner. Otherwise it is impossible for her to open herself to me. GFE requires a certain level of mutual respect and understanding.

Mr. LDK says that I romance them. This is also untrue. All I do is treat them no differently than I would treat any other woman.

Mr. IME, you continue to make assertions about me which there is no way you could possible know anything about. In doing so you reveal yourself as a worthless human being.

SJG
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Struck a nerve did I guess I must have hit close to home. Ha you of anyone to call someone a worthless human being is fantastic, you are the worst and you really contribute nothing to the site, no reviews just the same robotic posts every time with no ability to see other people's point of view. You sir are worthless, but I suppose your parents instilled those feelings in you long ago, go fuck yourself bitch boy..
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Mr. IME, obviously something about my posts and my persona provokes you. It is true that I don't submit to herd think. Never have, never will. Consider though that if you and I are so much different, then it could well be that your seeing strip club dancers as being only motivated by money, could well be. But at the same time my seeing them as no different from any other women, could also be just as true. And then that I find them to be open and engaging with me, and quite ordinary, should come as no surprise.

SJG
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Don't worry san_jose_guy. I'm going to give ime the wildebeest treatment.

ime you need to look over your shoulder. Soon you'll see a lion wearing a suit with a vulture wearing a suit on his shoulder pointing an AK at you. Then you won't see anything else. ROAR!
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Looks like i'll have that lion skin rug i never wanted on my living room floor. I will let the bird go free to keep balance so there can still be two posters that post too long.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion