tuscl

Is the map feature bugged?

chessmaster
Illinois
Title says it all. I am trying to view strip clubs on the view map and its not working. Founder can you just let the site be for a while? All the constant changes are starting to become "inconvenient" for me....

3 comments

• Eve
    4 years ago
    When I click on a club on the list, it redirects me to the 'new' TUSCL website, and a map isn't visible on the listing. I never really looked at the maps anyway because I would just copy/paste the address of the club to my search engine.

Way back when, it was weird for me, because when I clicked/tapped on the map, it would show directions to X/Y coordinates rather than an actual address. You may have better luck just searching "strip clubs near me" on google, and looking at the range of them on Maps from there.

It takes a while to renovate an entire website. Probably won't be the only 'bug' during the process, but Founder may be aware of it already.
    4 years ago
    I agree that the map feature of tuscl used to be useful but it isn’t anymore. Used to be a great feature for constant travelers like me.

Hard to use now and lacks some of the features that used to be there. I am using on an iPad thou so it might be better in a browser.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    ditto on maps comments.
    and a large avatar photo when clicked on. (like we had.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion