Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What is with all the fake reviews lately?

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

1 mo ago · 1 min read

I have been rejecting a lot of trash reviews the last few weeks or maybe months. Minimum effort reviews, shills/ads, trolls and generally useless spam. Just now i rejected about 10 one or two sentence "reviews" in a row. What gives?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for rawhide2
rawhide2
•

LOL

Profile picture for Meshuggah
Meshuggah
•

maybe sign of more traffic to the site, so people while visiting toss in a 'review" hoping for free access.

P
Package
•

Rookie mistakes

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

The one review I rejected was too short and didn't really say anything

Profile picture for MikeP2
MikeP2
•

For those of you who take the time to approve reviews, have you ever checked the reviewer's previous ones? Never thought about this until I read one where the person was trashing one club while giving a glowing one for the club he was reviewing. All of his reviews were for that specific club and all were positive.

S
Supremeruler
•

@MikeP2 afaik, theres no way to tell whos reviewing the club until it gets approved. Unless you check their other reviews after it get approved.

Profile picture for IRman
IRman
•

While I’m sure it’s multifactorial,,, I think many younger people aren’t really able to put a cohesive and coherent report together all while using appropriate punctuation, sentence structure and paragraph organization?

I blame AI, computers and our failing educational system?

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Yeah, lots of junk reviews; getting pretty fast at rejecting them

Profile picture for mogul1985
mogul1985
•

Lazy asses using AI to create a review is way easy for them, they don't even need to have gone. I've caught quite a few the past few months. If I suspect, I use an AI Detector.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Ha! Some of the ones I've seen would be 10x better if they were AI generated. Sometimes I can't even read the whole thing due to no punctuation or capital letters or sentence structure at all. Not looking for perfection, we're not English scholars here, but if I have to re-read a sentence three times to figure out what they're trying to say, I'm done.

Profile picture for EastCoaster
EastCoaster
•

I just rejected this one -- a 12-word "review" from a visit that had not even occurred yet:

"Hoping for a exciting night! I can't wait! Maybe bring some friends!!"

SMH

Profile picture for 59
59
•

Some of the recent attempts at a review are laughable.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement