tuscl

How truthful are your posts?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
If you had to assign a percentage?

Mine are 100% true if you don't consider jokes like the overuse of "brilliant" and exclamation points! I don't do that in real life but it makes me laugh her!

Other than that, I really do have a dachshund buddy, I really do like frogs, and I was a failure at my first ITC attempt! I definitely do like getting rimmed and don't like drugs (though I favor decriminalization because I think locking up drug users that don't commit other crimes that hurt others is a good idea)!

And scatological jokes do make me laugh! I don't hear (or tell) enough IRL!

37 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    Everything I say is a lie.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    The following statement is true...

The previous statement was false.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Isn't everything on the internet true? I've learned who's comments on here to believe and who's to ignore. Last week I had a 10+ year member accuse me of posting to make myself look like a "hero". HERO? I now know what a real ass hole he is.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    My posts are the gospel truth. More than the gospel truth because your hairless ape bible lies. Jesus was not the son of god because we live in a godless, uncaring universe. Would just god to overrun this planet like a bad case of planetary herpes? I think not.

Jesus did, however, exist. And he was a good guy. But he wasn't a hairless ape. He was a lion. That C. S. Lewis ape got it right. Jesus' real name was even Aslan. Chew on that you hairless apes. ROAR!
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Having established that I don't lie I wish to clarify that I am indeed a lion from tha NC. I do wear a suit. I do have an AK, stolen from an ape warlord in what you call the DRC. That AK is modified to be handled easily by a lion. I am friends with Rick Dugan and I use the system all the time. Indeed, I co-developed it.

I am indeed fucking John Smith's ex-DS, who loves BSLC. I may pimp her out to other lions though. Maybe even tigers, like my Sumatran brother from another mother rickthetiger. I bet John Smith's ex-DS would be fine with a BSTC.

Perhaps rickthetiger and I will even DP her. Rick Dugan my brother, would you like to join in? We can go for some airtight DS. ROAR!
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    Absolute bullsh*t
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    luvemthick93? More like luvtobeawildebeest93. You're one of the planetary herpes that catkind will eliminate. ROAR!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scat,you do come across as a white knight from time to time.This site has become your life.You're on on tuscl 24/7.The candy bars and tee shirts never worked,they ended up in the trash can.Sometimes a wonder if you have a mirror in your house.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Plausible deniability.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    ....only the names have been changed to protect the innocent. Not that there are any of those around here.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I always post truthful reviews and I hope other do the same.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Even the disclaimer at the bottom of the page is true
    "Everything posted on should be considered a work of fiction"
    If that's true so is everything else!
  • chukko
    9 years ago
    This post is 100% untrue.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    What I post in my reviews are 100% true. There is stuff I don't post, such as the name of a dancer, as well as certain activities that might get her in trouble at the club. There are also a few dancers who I keep under the radar.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I'm gonna be completely honest with you guys about my posts. I'm no stud, I'm not young, I'm not handsome. I don't be putting benjamins in my strippers pockets. I don't know about others but when it comes to me: "Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction."

Now that I've said that, can you even believe this post? After all it is fiction? Inception!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @rh48hr OMG An inception-ception! Mind BLOWN!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The Truth is Out There
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    strippers are crazy, so anybody who regularly hangs out with strippers is going to have a lot of seeming insane stories. This doesn't make the stories false.

Take gawker for example. He has stories like overdosing on heroin while partying with a stripper. On most web sites I would reject such a story as a fabrication. But given what I know about gawker, I absolutely believe his stories. I believe them because I know strippers, and as a result I can easily imagine such shit actually happening.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    More truthful than RickyBoy's. Wait. That's not saying much...
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    It's all real, baby.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    All true except the McD stories
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I'm as honest as the day is long
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Thanks JS69. In my stories the only lies I've told are lies of omission, because I was afraid what I've done was unbelievable. I don't drink too much, yet my memory does get a little scrambled from time to time and as was stated earlier, the names were changed to protect the almost innocent.
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    I already am a wild beast, many women call me that after I leave them breathless and shaking and with a soaked kitty. No pun intended.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "90%"

An honest man! I just wanted to be like Diogenes but I got a lot of smart ass answers! But they made me laugh, so brilliant!

That said, I would have pegged lapdanceking82 as 50% (no disrespect, but I hoped the streetwalker stories were false!) and gawker at 99%! gawker clearly has some wild man in him!

Now I know lapdanceking82 has wild man in him too! Brilliant!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    John Smith is 100% lies. No such thing as a dream stripper. LIES!!!
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I have no reason to lie so I don't. I want honest feedback so I post honest accounts. I will say that sometimes I am embarrassed over the content in some of my posts. It's like, wow, Dominic, you are such a PL. However, I get over that quickly.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Like others, truthful except for the BS part. Usually easy to differentiate.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    As truthful as yours.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I have no reason to lie. If you believe me then fine. If you don't then that's fine too. I actually sanitize a lot of what I write.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I'm as truthful as johnsmith69.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Any post I make, other than obvious satire, is the truth as I perceive it. I don't see any percentage in lying.
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Honesty is the best policy.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Anybody who doubts me and gives a shit about whether I'm telling the truth is welcome to club with me some time and judge for themselves. Except chess master. I don't enjoy assholes, either for fucking or on tuscl.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Sadly, my posts are truthful. I'm still new to this site - and I'm not a regular yet. But as more of my posts come out - you will realize I've been a PL for a long time. Sadly, my bank accounts reflect my poor judgement.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I speak the truth most of the time. However I could be referring to a dream instead of reality.
    Sometimes I do lie. If LE is reading this, I lie all the time, isn't that obvious? Except the part about getting a female deputy to moan online playing a moaning game on some early internet microphone talk site, that was fun. It was fun talking to her and all the girls in Canada, the UK, and Australia all for free on one web site before the web site went down. Someone probably told them you can't do this for free. I enjoyed all the accents.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    As truthful as possible. Sometimes I unknowingly lie to myself. Unless it is an obvious (usually failed) attempt at wit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion