tuscl

Ridiculous dancer names.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, October 6, 2015 9:09 AM
We have done this before but I just heard a new one at Follies and had to share it. "Property"

45 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Jamie The first time I heard that I was like "wtf" that's a normal name, you need something more exotic like "sinnamon" or "Shanaynay"
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Shanaynay. LMAO
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Yeah. I've gotten dances from Property this past Sunday. The tall, slim light skinned chick. That is a ridiculous name. I thought about that myself the moment she told me. Other ridiculous ones that I've heard are Promise, Lucky, Dream, and Rainbow, and Thunder.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Yeah. I've gotten dances from Property this past Sunday. The tall, slim light skinned chick. That is a ridiculous name. I thought about that myself the moment she told me. Other ridiculous ones that I've heard are Promise, Lucky, Dream, and Rainbow, and Thunder." Rainbow isn't bad! I bet there are girls with stoner parents who really are named Rainbow! The rest: non-brilliant!
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Well, it is being remembered and repeated out here... so marketing-wise it is working!
  • NigelCharles
    9 years ago
    I've met a non-stripper whose name was actually Rainbow. BUT she worked at a Hooters... I've heard Chastity before and "Émario"...
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Why not just call yourself Slut or Whore. On second thought those names are probably already taken at Follies.
  • Propsi
    9 years ago
    The strangest name I've heard for a stripper was Cinnamon. Yes, her name was Cinnamon.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^i know a dancer whose real name is Cinnamon
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    "Obsidian". It was an ultra cute white girl from Ohio dancing at old Crazy Horse Saloon.
  • IronFox22
    9 years ago
    Delicious, Hennessy, Loca, Bubbles, Kiwi
  • sandyman
    9 years ago
    Not ridiculous, just didn't fit. Older dancer, rail thin, A- cup size, bad teeth, said, "Call me Baby Doll." Absolutely nothing cuddlier about her.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Goodness, Persuasion, Obsession, Sensation Black Beauty, Bubblin' Brown Sugar, Sexy Black Luscious, Tasty, Slippery Q: Which one of these ten girls was white?
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    Slippery ?
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    I met Property. It is an apt name, She came over to dance for me, but first went to the bar and bought a beer. she brought it over to a dude on the couches and then returned to me. After my one table dance, she took my $10 and I swear she gave it to the dude on the couch! I then noticed she had no money in her garter even though this was already about 3:30. She is Property. "His" property.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Also met a girl who pronounced her name dee-NAM-a-TAY. Took me a minute to figure out it was Dynamite.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I can't remember if one dancer in Indianapolis called herself "Sensation" or "Temptation." She called me a gentleman because, even though I caressed her crotch, I didn't stick my fingers in her. Another one called herself "Omni," but she really wasn't all that. And a ROB I met at the (thankfully defunct) Bear's Den in Shelly, MN called herself "Sugar," even though there really wasn't anything sweet about her.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    My favorite fat stripper, who had a fondness for swallowing, was named Sunshine. The most absurd one I can remember is Charity.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I met a dancer named Dancer once
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "My favorite fat stripper, who had a fondness for swallowing, was named Sunshine. The most absurd one I can remember is Charity." I suppose Charity is better than Chastity! Plus, it would be brilliant if she had friends named faith and hope! "I met a dancer named Dancer once" Brilliant!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Ironfox -i was just about to make a comment on the names you put down because I've had dances with girls with that name. But then I noticed we have been to some of the same clubs. Lol
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    There was an asian dancer named Malayse. I told her that it sounds like malaise, which means feeling sick. She didn't believe me at first, so I told her to look it up. She must have because the next time I saw her she was called May, then latter China.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    @Propsi: Not that weird. Back in the 70s, in the original Mission Impossible series, Barbara Bain played a character named Cinnamon Carter, the femme fatale of the IMF team.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I got another one for you guys a few weeks ago I was talking to a dancer and when I asked her name with the DJ playing some loud music I thought she said Breastly and I called her Breastly for about 20 minutes until some how the music died down and she corrected my mishearing her name was actually Presley. We had a good laugh and I got to say Breastly was much more fitting cause she had fantastic DDs.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    "Slim". Wtf kind of selection is that? Apparently that is all she is too because I wouldn't get a dance from her at this high end club since she's notice of a looker.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    to NigelCharles there is a character on the ABC comedy blackish named Rainbow I think her given name is Rae Dawn Chong and is the daughter of stoner comedian Tommy Chong to MrDeuce was it Goodness or Obsession ? not funny unless her name is Black beauty and she named herself after a horse
  • Bushman96
    9 years ago
    Did she let you come on her Property?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "not funny unless her name is Black beauty and she named herself after a horse" Brilliant! "Did she let you come on her Property?" Double brilliant!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Almost forgot about one little cutie who called herself "Pretty Like Drugs." Had it tattooed on her back, too -- just about covered her whole back.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Coming on her property without asking would trespassing. I'm sure you could rent Property if you just went over and talked to her "agent"
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    The weirdest I can think of was a girl named "Yours" She would introduce herself by saying "I'm Yours if you want me." I also used to spend a lot of time with a blonde named "Toy." She was a lot of fun to play with both itc and otc.
  • Eric_Murphy
    9 years ago
    I'm sure I've posted this before but the strangest one I've ever heard was "Your Little Sister.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    With a stage name like "Your Little Sister," I have to think that her tagline would've been "Incest is best." I wonder just how many mongers would've gone in for that.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    @4got2wipe- I knew a dancer whose real name was Chastity once, but I don't remember a dancer calling herself that (Chastity's dancer name was Sugar, which I thought was misleading). As for Charity, she does, in fact, work in a club with someone who goes by Faith.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Sony & Cher Bono had a daughter named Chastity. She disliked the name so much that she changed her gender and name. Now goes by Chaz.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    "With a stage name like "Your Little Sister," I have to think that her tagline would've been "Incest is best." I wonder just how many mongers would've gone in for that." Why go across the street when you can just go down the hall? (Sorry couldn't help myself.)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Almost forgot about one little cutie who called herself "Pretty Like Drugs." Had it tattooed on her back, too -- just about covered her whole back." I've seen many stupid tattoos but that has to be in the top 10 most non-brilliant tattoos I've ever heard about! "I'm sure I've posted this before but the strangest one I've ever heard was "Your Little Sister." OK, that's a stupider name than "Pretty Like Drugs"! I hope she didn't tattoo it on herself!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "As for Charity, she does, in fact, work in a club with someone who goes by Faith." Brilliant! Now all they need is Hope! Reminds me of a comedy I saw once! Can't remember the name but it had a character whose parents' religion was based on a Bible with a misprint! The misprint was "faith, hop, and charity" so the hopped all day on the sabbath!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I knew a civvie once named Sundown. She wasn't a stripper although she could've been if she wanted too.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Also knew a gal whos real name was Moonbeam, and her dancer name was Eclipse
  • ime
    9 years ago
    [view link] not quite Stripper names but could bem and David Alan Grier is still funny as hell.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    At a club today I heard a stripper called to stage named "Tsunami". I met another one there about a week ago who had a strange name but can't remember it anymore.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Nothing is better then Key and Peele names from the East/West Collegiate Bowl [view link]
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    @sflguy123, I met a stripper named Strange :-)
  • Propsi
    9 years ago
    One of my favorite dancers was a girl named Storm. When I asked her, she said: Storm: Yep. Me: Storm? Storm: Uh Huh. Me: Storm as in...Storm from the X-Men? Storm: ^_^ I couldn't make it up even if I tried.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion