tuscl

Stripper Advice - Jedi Master help required

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Monday, September 28, 2015 4:21 PM
So I'm asking my comrades to give me some advice. I imagine Shadow would give good advice on this topic since he's like the Jedi master of strippers, maybe Juice can chime in as well and tell me what type of Capri Suns to bring in the club with me. Several months ago I met a stripper in Detroit who I have a total crush on. I can't even speak when I see her. She's in her early 40s and I am 5 years younger than her. The few times we have chatted We talk non-stop but I still know very little about her. I don't know if she has a boyfriend/hubby, kids, etc. I think she's beautiful, she has a flawless body and we can chat for hours, we make each other laugh with no effort. The strange part is just about every girl in Detroit is an extras girl but I have never been offered extras from her. I have had lap dances from her only 3 times (4 to 8 songs each time) and all have been the same: heavy make-out session, my hands everywhere, but she has never touched my one eyed snake, or suggested she wants to. To me it's like 2nd base. I have found it so awkward to ask, like I don't want to ruin the great vibe we have going during our lap dances, I just can't figure out a way to say "hey can we fuck for $200" without sounding like a total creep. I'm trying to figure why she hasn't offered extras? Maybe it's because she has a steady stable of regulars. Since I first discovered her, I have been to her club probably 8 times, 3 I was able to spend time with her (two times I had to wait almost an hour to chat with her) one time she wasn't there, the other 4 she was tied up with a guy (different each time). I would wait for an hour and each time she was still tied up I would leave as there are plenty of guaranteed things in Detroit. But I want her... I just can't bring myself to ask her anything specific, I guess I get tongue tied or I'm too afraid I will offend her, usually this isn't a problem. The tough part is I'm not up there every week, I'm lucky to make it there once a month, so a few times I've seen her she's even a little fuzzy on remembering me. This is the same club I had issues with being another dancers "property" too and this dancer always brings up how the other dancer talks about me and I have to convince this dancer that I have no interest in the other dancer. I think that finally worked on my last trip when I said "she has never kissed me like you do." I'm beginning to think I want to fuck one of the few girls in Detroit that don't fuck custies, but hopefully I'm wrong. I will be back up there at the end of October and I just want her to swallow my cum, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

19 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Don't know why but im dying laughing at "I just want her to swallow my cum". Lol!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Hope you don't mind input from the guy who over pays strippers for sex. Sounds to me like you are uncomfortable asking her for sex because you don't really view her as a stripper. In your heart, I think you need/want her to be a civilian that you could have a relationship with as more than a customer. So if you want her to swallow your cum, you need to view her in all ways like what she is -- a very attractive srripper that turns you on massively. If you truly see her as a stripper, particularly as a Detroit stripper, then I think your reluctance will fade. By the way I's bet she is an extras girl. If her dances are that good, and she works in Detroit, it's hard to believe otherwise. It makes sense though that she doesn't mention extras to you. She doesn't have to. You are paying her big bucks just to dance so why offer more? There are many respectful ways to ask for extras, and there is zero chance that it will offend a Detroit stripper. Even if she says no you can keep getting lap dances, so there is absolutely no downside to asking. Be yourself but I would ask before the lap dances and say something like: "you are beautiful and I enjoy getting dances with you but I really want more. Could we have sex (or whatever you want, bbbj hj, etc) if I pay you extra."
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ that's was my attempt at humor - really I just want to fuck this chick and trying to go about it in a classy way. I'm so used to negotiating a price in Detroit even before I know the strippers stage name, so this one has caught me off guard.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    JS69 - I was just busting your balls about paying strippers highly - you know I love you - and as always appreciate your advice. It's funny I haven't paid mega bucks for dances with her - 3 times - 1st was 4 dances ($100), 2nd time 8 dances (2 sets of 4 during the night) and the 3rd time 6 dances. To me that's not a lot of dances but maybe to her it is. She doesn't drink in the club so her sitting and chatting with me for an hour, she's not making anything, so one time she tied up almost 3 hours with me and made $100 before having to share her lap dance cuts. Oh well I really like your advice and I will use that line next time, if she declines I will bring up the question of would she meet me OTC.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    "Would it make me a bad person to ask what it would take to see you outside of here?" With a kind smile and a direct look into her eyes. This type of friendly and casual approach works well for me in more doubtful situations, whether or not she is amendable to what I am suggesting. If she is one of the old school girls with no interest in p4p and enough skills to earn anyway, then so be it. Worst case scenario is that she will walk away, which is no loss if you can't get in her pants anyway. But the odds are good that she will have heard this enough times not to get too offended, even if she says no.
  • thunda99
    9 years ago
    I say just get it over and go for it Roll the dice and see what happens. If you do it right and she declines there is a chance you can keep on enjoying her company if you enjoy being stranded at second base with her :)
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Yup, +1 to what John said. Personally I tend to get pissy when guy asks me about extras but it's cause some dudes are retards and don't even know how to do it properly. Mind you, even if I did extras, these rude "Do you suck dick?" ; "Are we gonna fuck?" etc would make me cuss them out. So if you will be nice about asking her that, I don't see her taking an offense. I mean, it's Detroit,she gets asked to perform sexual services all the time. Besides, she makes out with you, she is not innocent at all.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I would like a good make out session right about now.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    ^ Me too! :(
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Thanks Ricky - I like your approach too. I think that's an issue I have, that she's an old school vet and maybe she doesn't do extras because she's one of the rare ones that doesn't need to since she has enough regulars. I'll keep you guys posted - will have an answer by Halloween!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    She's not in to you. Move on.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ you think? I mean the moment we get into the lapdance area she's shoving her tongue down my throat, I dunno maybe that's standard for her lapdances?
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Shailynn, all you can do is ask. There is really not much downside for you in doing so.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Maybe say something a little more innocuous and kinda-sorta innocent like "I wish we could do more." It opens up the subject without being blatant or crass about it. Course, it'll probably help if you try to say it when she doesn't have her tongue down your throat.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    S, I was in the same situation with a girl over in Windsor. Wanted to know if she did "Outcall" as they say it. Finally I just asked after one of our incredible lap dance sessions, "I love spending time with you, are you the type of girl that likes to have more fun outside the club?" to which she said "No, sorry, but, if I did it would be with you". I was flattered and it did not affect our subsequent sessions but, we both knew where things stood. If you don't ask you may never find out.....
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    With a little editing you could just use what you wrote as a template for the discussion. It seems sincere and explanatory and I have found all strippers are amazed if you write something about them as it shows thoughtfulness. I would suggest you not look for more in the club as that would (as JS69 says) blur the lines of what you are looking for. Ask her out for dinner and then start your campaign. If she is that old she may be looking for an escape clause.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    She's not in to you for the relationship you want is what I meant. I get lots of hat action ITC from girls who will not do OTC with me. It's just the way it is. Cut your losses now or you'll be spending $$$$ trying to get her, and you probably never will.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Like others have said - asking her in a nice way shouldn't cause any negative repercussions. It won't be anything she hasn't heard before and you'll only be asking because you are so into her.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Since you asked my opinion, I've got to go along with the others..."Ask". There is a 25 yo at my favorite club that I have been taking to VIP once in awhile for the last 3 years. Everything is on the menu except FS. I finally asked her "Are you ever going to give it up to me?" Her reply was "maybe but not here. OTC but only if my BF is out of town". She has had my phone number for a year and has not called to say her BF is out of town. I'm no longer waiting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion