tuscl

Strippers other occupations.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I know this has been brought up several times in the past but I ran into an unusual one today. A stripper that I hadn't seen for about 2 years come back into my life today. She has her own business now. Raising hedge hogs. She sells them for $200-300. She has invited me over to her house to see them and for a slight fee will demonstrate how they reproduce. I have to admit, I am curious about that. :)

26 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Did she name any of them Sonic?
  • Austin1
    9 years ago
    I know the girl you are talking about. I was pretty shocked when she said she sells hedge hogs, but she does a pretty good business with them it seems.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I looked up that hedgehogs are illegal to have as pets in Georgia. So what's her deal?
  • l_MN
    9 years ago
    I need to fly into Georgia to buy hedgehogs. Making things illegal makes them more exciting. I also kind of wonder what happens to a hedgehog when you give it roxis. When you're as rich as me its fun to just blow money on stupid shit like feeding illegal drugs to illegal hedgehogs just for the shits and giggles.

Maybe shadowcat can introduce me to this girl.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I know several former strippers that have successfully moved on the new careers. One works as a business loan officer, one is a teacher, one is a fitness competition model in addition to owning a senior citizen home care business. There is life after stilettos!
  • rentz2
    9 years ago
    I have seen her every once and awhile. Haven't seen her in a 5 months though if I was to pull a number out of thing air. She showed me her instagram of those last time I saw her.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Mortician. Quick oil change technician (there has to be a joke there). House painter.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    What is the going rate for watching hedgehogs fuck? And more curiously-who would pay for that low rate voyeurism?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I know a dancer who quit dancing to become a prostitute. Does that count?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Mikeya02 - Georgia - Illegal to posses, but licensed breeding is allowed if the hedgehogs are sold out of state.
    bvino - who said anything about watching hedgehogs fuck?

Rentz2 - I hadn't seen her in about 2 years. She still has that nice petite body.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    If criminal counts as an occupation, I'd have to say the sweet young blonde who had been a computer hacker and identity thief. At age 17 it made her rich overnight. Then she spent ages 18-20 in prison. After she got out, her record kept her from getting hired for anything but stripping.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I met one that had a bikini lawn mowing business
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Does Diva have another "occupation" at this time. I know, that is bad!
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    I met one that said that she had a degree in rocket science. She proved it by launching my rocket but we later had to abort when I ejected.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    One of my favorite's father was actually a rocket scientist.
  • rentz2
    9 years ago
    Yeah, last time I saw her she looked the same as in the past. She said she works every once and awhile when she needs some extra money now. Total crap shoot for when she will be there
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Actually, she's a lot less skinny than back in 2012-13, although most of the change occurred last year with some lifestyle changes. As much as I like skinny chicks, she looks healthier now.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Video girl gets dogs for free, cleans them up, and sells them for a small profit. I always thought that was a strange way to make a small living. But it beats hedge hogs.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I had one that raised Alpacas.

There were several who were body builders, fitness competitors, fitness models or fitness instructors. Two competed in Figure Competitions at the Arnold, one did a fitness competition at the Arnold, and another Competed at lower weight class in bodybuilding.

One was a martial arts instructor.

I new of a few who were also real estate agents, and one who was an H&R Block tax professional.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I've met a few that worked more than one club does that count ;-)
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Let Stripperweb tell it, strippers dislike being asked if they have another job. I know it can be learned if a stripper has another job just through enough casual conversation. Anyway, since I've stopped asking that question myself, one worked at a museum and another was licensed to do hair/nails and some other professional type shit, but she preferred to dance.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I knew one who was a teacher and another who owned her own photography studio. There was one who was a barista in a drivethru coffee shop I went to. I met one who was a singer for a rock band. I knew one who did commercial real estate, at least until her stripper career began interfering with her real estate career.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I wonder if little 4got would like a hedgehog buddy? Perhaps I could adapt one and name him or her 4got2rollin2aball! That would be brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I need to fly into Georgia to buy hedgehogs. Making things illegal makes them more exciting. I also kind of wonder what happens to a hedgehog when you give it roxis. When you're as rich as me its fun to just blow money on stupid shit like feeding illegal drugs to illegal hedgehogs just for the shits and giggles."

Is this I_MN guy at all real? Feeding drugs to yourself = non-brilliant! Feeding drugs to a helpless animal = non-brilliant and evil!

I_MN better stay away from me, 4got2usethepapers, 4got2ribbitt, froggeroo, and froggertwo!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion