tuscl

What is the price of lapdances in your area?

martinb244
Florida
Saturday, September 12, 2015 11:34 PM
At the Platinum Plus in Allentown, dancers try to charge $40 nude. This doesn't seem like good value to me. There is no curtain for privacy, just the dividers. Anyone across from you can see what's happening. And bouncers are roaming the back now.

At other clubs in the Lehigh Valley, the girls will still try to charge ~$40 for dances, even when the price is written that it's $20 - $25.

Of the dancers that charge $40 per dance at Plat Plus and other clubs these are things I've heard: "I danced 12 hours today and made LESS than $100!" "I haven't
sold a dance all day!"
Of the dancers who charged $20 - $25 per dance these are the things I've heard: "I ONLY made $400 tonight! For 6 hours." "I haven't eaten yet, I've been giving dances
all day!" "I'll be able to make $2000 by the end of next week."

I think the clubs need to monitor heavily how much dancers are charging, to save the club and (some) dancers from their own ineptitude. They should be more customer-centric.

My questions: How much are dances where you are (on average)? Would you pay $40 for a nude dance?

23 comments

• Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Id pay $40 if I was ballin out of control. In Tucson, AZ at the only full nude club I know of, in VIP full nude is $30 and topless is $20. Similar to what you said its really no privacy, each spot is like a round booth. $20 seems standard for VIP lap dances here as its that price at two other clubs Ive been to.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I always thought the standard rate was $20 unless you were in VIP, irrespective of topless or nude?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I know you don't want to hear this but in the Atlanta area dances are $10 totally nude and there are about 6 black clubs that go as low as $5 a dance. The mileage for $10 at my favorite club is off the charts.

My rule has always been that I refuse to pay more than $20 for a dance anywhere. If that means going without, so be it.

FYI: At the Platinum Plus clubs in Columbia SC some dancers try to charge $30-40 for a topless dance with a bouncer present in the semi private dance rooms. Those in the know are still able to get 2 for $30 but the mileage since the Greenville club got shit down, has gone way down. No longer worth the drive.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Down in Fargo, it's $20 per dance plus $5 to the house for entry into the lap-dance area. There's no way I'd pay $40 for a dance.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Being independent contractors, dancers can charge what they want. You are free to refuse to pay it.

In my favorite Detroit clubs, lap dances are $25, but they are only $20 in other clubs.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I'd never pay $40 for a dancer. And it's funny how we've been conditioned to pay even $20 for a 3-minute dance.

My central air conditioning broke down 2 weeks ago on one of the few 90 degree days we've had all summer. It was only a small electrical problem and the tech fixed it in less than an hour. The labor charge was $85. I gladly paid it. When you start to compare his hourly rate with that of a stripper, the AC guy is quite a bargain.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    motorhead - My A/C crapped out 2 weeks ago also. $79 for the service call and he showed up at the house 2 hours after I called. I needed a new capacitor. Not only cheaper than lap dances but more reliable too. :)
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I consider $20 net standard for entry level contact LDs. I can see $25 net in city areas where overhead is higher. The key word there is net. At this one rural club I've been going to, the base rate is $25 per (a bit high to start with), but you also have to by a dancer drink at a minimum of $10, which results in the first LD being $35. WTF? This club typically does a 2-for-1 at the bottom of the hour. Guess when all the customers who have been there more than once get their LDs?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I thought the $25 dances in Detroit were pretty reasonably priced. The mileage is even better than Follies.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    In Phoenix the standard price is $10 per with VIP being $20-25 per depending on the club. I only do the $25 per dance VIP when certain fun guarantees have been made. At one club VIP is $41 for 3 dances so it works out to $13.67 per dance and there's a good chance you leave happy so an excellent bargain!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    At club Lust in Greenville, they have fixed prices. $25 regular lap dance. but they do two for ones every hour. The club was packed last night. They had a school girl theme going on. I thought one of the bartenders and one of the waitresses looked pretty good in a short school girl skirt. I know if a dancer overcharges, you can talk to the manager and he can if you want, set it straight. Of course tips are left up to the customer. I noticed when guys start competing, they tip more to get attention. It might not work as expected if the dancer just wants to sit with someone she's known for a while like me. I heard over 50 dancers were in the tiny club.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    They try to get about average $40 around my area. $30-50
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    20 bucks in my area, though quite a few clubs around here are moving to 40 bucks.
  • rbn1956
    9 years ago
    In Fort Worth area mostly $20 topless and $30 nude. Some charge $30 in VIP.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    In the COI they average $20-$40 nudes, with plenty of clubs offering 3/$30 specials. I haven't gotten a topless dance in a long time, but I am think they average $10-$20 each during specials.
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    Usually not too bad. 20 to 30 dollars depending on the girl and club.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    In South Florida the standard is $25/song and I've never bought a dancer a drink. Depending on where you go, the dances are either nude or topless.

I can't see there being any way I would ever pay $40 a song: maybe if I go to Penthouse NO and there's just someone I have to have - but she'd have to be perfect. Even then, something tells me I'd regain my sense and go to Passions where I can get two for that price.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Pretty much all South Florida clubs are $25 topless LDs w/ the dancer having to give $5 out of every dance to the club (I feel the extra $5 we PLs are paying is probably to subsidize lower house-fees for the dancers).

Not only are dance prices too high in many areas; but song lengths are often getting shorter – I’ve timed songs in clubs charging $25/dance at an avg of 3 minutes w/ some songs only at 2.5 minutes – to me; a dance of $20+ should be about 5 minutes in length for it to be a good or at least fair value.

In my limited experience, in the $10 dance places I see a LOT of dances being given – in $20+ places noticeably less.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    In LA and surrounding areas, a nude dance can be cheap ($10-$20 in COI) and run to the ridiculous ($51 @Bare Elegance LAX), and everything in between.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    At clubs that I frequent in Indiana and Illinois, the standard price for a lap dance is $20 with some notable exceptions:
    * $10 at Hip Hugger in Kokomo always
    * $10 at Babes, Classy Chassy, and Harem House in Indy on Tuesday
    * $10 at PoleKatz in Bridgeview (a Chicago suburb) on Tuesday
    * $10 at Club 390 in Chicago Heights on weekday afternoons (at least during the summer)
    * $10 at some bikini bars in Melrose Park and Stone Park
    * $12 at Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis between noon and 2 daily
    * $15 at Silver Bullet in Urbana and Jimmy's in Chicago Heights always
    * $25 at Jimmy's (nude)
    * $30 at Club O in Harvey and Club 390 (nude)

This doesn't include occasional two-for-one specials that various clubs offer, sometimes once an hour.

I rarely pay more than $20. Occasionally I will be talked into a $25 nude dance at Jimmy's or a $30 nude dance at Club O, but I usually come to my senses and stick to places in the $10-20 range. I think that paying $40+ for a lap dance is insane and that customers in such places should Just. Say. No. until prices come down to $20-25.

Personally I probably spend more than twice as much when dances cost $10 as when they cost $20. I wish more clubs followed the Hip Hugger pricing model: no or low cover, cheap beer, $10 high-mileage dances at all times, and lots of beautiful dancers who are eager to please.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I think the national average is $20-25. That's the price in most of the Midwest. However I'm one the few willing to pay $40 or $50 for top quality. I just make sure to pick more carefully.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Here at Cheetah's in Sunnyvale they are doing $40 air dances, and guys are tipping on top of that.

It is a joke! Fortunately at most of the local bikini bars they do little or no private dances, because they are nothing.

But the club owners find themselves in a bind. The girls say they should be getting as much money as the get in San Francisco, but the club owners know that the clubs will be closed and that they will face felony charges, if they allow contact.

So for me locally, the no touching, no private dances, flirting and playing with them when on stage and talking with them, is the best option.

Otherwise for FS, AMPs.

In general for anything goes wild and wooly clubs, what I say is:

1. Front room friendliness, feeding her money as appropriate, and up to and including intense makeout session and FOV/FIV.

2. Then and only then you invite her to the back room to take your pants down and continue.

But never let her sell you dances.

In Deja Vu San Francisco Clip Joints I've compromised and turned the tables on them a bit. Instead of LDK, HJ, or BJ, I've DATYed them. It works well and does a good job of disarming them. It avoids any blue balls situation. It leaves the sexual tension still present between the girl and I.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    $20 at my local club (full nude with full two-way contact) and alcohol is also serves at this club.

The VIP room on the other hand is rather expensive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion