Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hope Diva's doing OK...it looks rough behind bars

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (36)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hopefully they are not feeding her lion burgers

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

The one on top looks like she's having a great old time. I'm hoping that Diva's stint in the Big House will be more "Orange Is The New Black", and less "Caged".

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

sheeeeet…@Diva1975 posted just this past week

that must mean that she was 1) on the lamb, 2) pardoned by obama, 3) posting from the prison wi-fi 4) posting from her smart phone while she should have been picking up litter along the highway or 5) he/she was full of shit all along

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I caught that post too. Another reprieve?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

She must have gotten the cake I sent with a file in it.

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

I've been out of circulation for a while, what happened to Diva and is she in jail?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Nobody knows for sure whether Diva is in jail. But if she's telling the truth (and I do believe her, her posts are very sincere and she's clearly a female dancer) then she was convicted of something that was going to involve some jail time. There were some posts suggesting that she didn't show up for jail on time, but that she was going to turn herself in. Then shbut then very little from her.

I got a PM from Diva a couple of weeks ago. She is my conscious and wanted to encourage me not to fuck up something. And then there was the random post above. This suggests to me that she skipped out on her jail time, or is in jail and has limited wifi access.

My personal theory, admittedly unprovable, is that dancer95 is Diva from jail or on the run. They are both clearly dancers, and 95 has opinions that sound just like Diva. 95 showed up just before Diva said she was going to jail.

Maybe when she made that one post she accidentally logged in as her old self instead of 95. The evidence does fit my theory. And she PMed me as Diva so I would heed her advice.

Diva, ir you need free legal advice feel free to PM me.

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

Wtf, man. No, no, no. I am another person. I really don't know how to prove it, I am just not her.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

We ARE a paranoid group when it comes to aliases! If I said I was Diva, I bet a significant % would actually believe it.

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

well i just hope that she knows enough to route her posts through Ukrainian and Russian servers so they can’t track her down before she can change locations. she would also be wise to get a big can of cayenne pepper to throw off the bloodhounds from her scent if they do close in on her.

@JohnSmith69. on a completely unrelated topic, have you ever watched the movie “The Crying Game”? you should soooooo totally watch it….

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

95 you can prove you are not her by posting pictures of your tits...no wait a minute we've never seen Diva's tits...oh well just post them anyway to make us happy, :)

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

^ I knew it was coming. I swear, I knew. However, I expected this reply from rech.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'm not being paranoid. The evidence fits. But it doesn't matter to me one way or the other. I like diva, and I like 95, just about the same. They are my fav on line dancer(s) after jerikson40.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Diva's tits have been available. I've seen them.

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

Sigh.

P.S. Please, don't save, lol.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Stripper shit.... No news here.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Dancer95: Wow, very nice and natural!!!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Oh, and I make it official: the tits Dancer95 posted are NOT Diva's. Hers are larger and droopier. Different areola type too.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Ok I can't compete against the tits test. 95, I will stop calling you Diva. And thanks for the picture.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

As an aside we all sound like 12 year old boys sometimes. "Show us your tits," " show us your tits." Some things never change.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I hate to bust your bubbles but any pictures posted can be from any source and doesn't prove a thing.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

SC: True, but I take things at face value unless there's reason to think otherwise.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@Dancer95: I'll be in my bunk. :)

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

Well, we may not agree on who is hot and who isn't but I think we all love looking at tits. Like the old saying goes "It never hurts to ask". 95 thanks for posting! Love the picture. I'll try not to save it, but I may need it more than once, :) Love the Daisy Dukes, and everything else, and in my book very hot.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Dancer, you could definitely drain my wallet!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living or get busy dying.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Those are some brilliant tits Dancer95! Absolutely brilliant!

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

Thanks, guys.:)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

No, thank you. :)

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Very nice dancer95, thanks for posting!

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Thanks Dancer95 for my hot new wallpaper. I labeled it "Anonymous Wench", so no one will know that its you ;)

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

Would somebody explain Diva to me? Was she a dancer on here from prison?

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

^^^^^ she was a guy from New Jersey with the typical TUSCL PL following that develops everytime a “girl” shows up…. :)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Diva is a 40ish dancer who offered pretty hood insights without a lot of SS. She apparently did something which in her own words was "not brilliant" and got caught. She expected to be in for 5-6 months. We're not sure if she has limited net access, or for that matter, if she has actually reported yet.

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

Thanks, I think.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

It's not all bad

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement