tuscl

Hope Diva's doing OK...it looks rough behind bars

36 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hopefully they are not feeding her lion burgers
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    The one on top looks like she's having a great old time.
    I'm hoping that Diva's stint in the Big House will be more "Orange Is The New Black", and less "Caged".
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    sheeeeet…@Diva1975 posted just this past week

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

that must mean that she was 1) on the lamb, 2) pardoned by obama, 3) posting from the prison wi-fi 4) posting from her smart phone while she should have been picking up litter along the highway or 5) he/she was full of shit all along
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I caught that post too. Another reprieve?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    She must have gotten the cake I sent with a file in it.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I've been out of circulation for a while, what happened to Diva and is she in jail?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Nobody knows for sure whether Diva is in jail. But if she's telling the truth (and I do believe her, her posts are very sincere and she's clearly a female dancer) then she was convicted of something that was going to involve some jail time. There were some posts suggesting that she didn't show up for jail on time, but that she was going to turn herself in. Then shbut then very little from her.

I got a PM from Diva a couple of weeks ago. She is my conscious and wanted to encourage me not to fuck up something. And then there was the random post above. This suggests to me that she skipped out on her jail time, or is in jail and has limited wifi access.

My personal theory, admittedly unprovable, is that dancer95 is Diva from jail or on the run. They are both clearly dancers, and 95 has opinions that sound just like Diva. 95 showed up just before Diva said she was going to jail.

Maybe when she made that one post she accidentally logged in as her old self instead of 95. The evidence does fit my theory. And she PMed me as Diva so I would heed her advice.

Diva, ir you need free legal advice feel free to PM me.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Wtf, man. No, no, no. I am another person. I really don't know how to prove it, I am just not her.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    We ARE a paranoid group when it comes to aliases! If I said I was Diva, I bet a significant % would actually believe it.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    well i just hope that she knows enough to route her posts through Ukrainian and Russian servers so they can’t track her down before she can change locations. she would also be wise to get a big can of cayenne pepper to throw off the bloodhounds from her scent if they do close in on her.

@JohnSmith69. on a completely unrelated topic, have you ever watched the movie “The Crying Game”? you should soooooo totally watch it….
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    95 you can prove you are not her by posting pictures of your tits...no wait a minute we've never seen Diva's tits...oh well just post them anyway to make us happy, :)
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    ^ I knew it was coming. I swear, I knew. However, I expected this reply from rech.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm not being paranoid. The evidence fits. But it doesn't matter to me one way or the other. I like diva, and I like 95, just about the same. They are my fav on line dancer(s) after jerikson40.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Diva's tits have been available. I've seen them.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    http://imgbox.com/tjoT5Jid

Sigh.

P.S. Please, don't save, lol.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Stripper shit.... No news here.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Dancer95: Wow, very nice and natural!!!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Oh, and I make it official: the tits Dancer95 posted are NOT Diva's. Hers are larger and droopier. Different areola type too.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Ok I can't compete against the tits test. 95, I will stop calling you Diva. And thanks for the picture.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    As an aside we all sound like 12 year old boys sometimes. "Show us your tits," " show us your tits." Some things never change.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I hate to bust your bubbles but any pictures posted can be from any source and doesn't prove a thing.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    SC: True, but I take things at face value unless there's reason to think otherwise.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Dancer95: I'll be in my bunk. :)
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Well, we may not agree on who is hot and who isn't but I think we all love looking at tits. Like the old saying goes "It never hurts to ask". 95 thanks for posting! Love the picture. I'll try not to save it, but I may need it more than once, :) Love the Daisy Dukes, and everything else, and in my book very hot.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Dancer, you could definitely drain my wallet!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living or get busy dying.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Those are some brilliant tits Dancer95! Absolutely brilliant!
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Thanks, guys.:)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    No, thank *you*. :)
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Very nice dancer95, thanks for posting!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Thanks Dancer95 for my hot new wallpaper. I labeled it "Anonymous Wench", so no one will know that its you ;)
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Would somebody explain Diva to me? Was she a dancer on here from prison?
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^ she was a guy from New Jersey with the typical TUSCL PL following that develops everytime a “girl” shows up…. :)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Diva is a 40ish dancer who offered pretty hood insights without a lot of SS. She apparently did something which in her own words was "not brilliant" and got caught. She expected to be in for 5-6 months. We're not sure if she has limited net access, or for that matter, if she has actually reported yet.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Thanks, I think.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion