tuscl

You better tip her afterwards

Clackport
Washington
Monday, September 7, 2015 12:36 PM
What's the best mileage you've ever gotten in a lapdance? I'm not talking about VIP, just a lapdance. Mine might be tame compared to some of you guys, but a couple of instances come to mind. One time at a club in COI, during a lapdance, a girl just whipped out my dick and started stroking it. This continued for 2 or 3 songs. One time at one of my local clubs, a girl reached in and started stroking. She grinded her pussy on my bare cock briefly (cock didn't go in pussy). She gave a lick to my dick. What say you?

26 comments

• mjx01
    9 years ago
    I can't compete with any of that.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    On a few occasions at Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis, dancers have intentionally stroked Little Deuce to ecstasy (over the shorts) during the course of a couple of lap dances. This was a few years ago when lappers were $10! That's as wild as my stories get in a non-extras club.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    most i ever got w/o penetration was an old hag stroking my cock.
  • Zjz
    9 years ago
    I find if you go to clubs a couple of times and get to know people your lap dance experience is very different. Must be lucky compared to your area, extras can be full on. Most places are 20 bucks per song and tip your girl for her time.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've done all those things that you have ranukam but I'd have to say my first squirter experience. See my topic.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    In my case, those were just one time instances.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Back in January of this year at a black Atlanta dive, I received a BBBJ and HJ combo to completion by two dancers. I never asked and they never offered. A dancer that I was already getting dances from introduced me to her "girlfriend" and decided to move me over to a corner. Then they just willingly whipped out my dick and took turns sucking and stroking it while I was groping their body and fingering their pussy. This was on the floor with quite a few customers and dancers around. Came as a total surprise to me. It was very risky but I don't think that any of the staff noticed.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    My now MIA CF would reach into my pants and stroke me to completion, let me sick her tits, spank her ass, and kiss her during LDs. Basically good VIP mileage but on the LD area.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say none of us can compete with Gewings lol. Shit bruh I'm jealous.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    @Ranukam: Lol, thanks bruh. It only cost me around $60 including $10 tips to the two girls. The lap dances at this club is only $5. Truly a moment I'll never forget.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    I've had a couple of girls reach in mybpants for a hj and a little dining at the Y during regular lapdances. Anything more than that usually requires a trip to the vip room. gewings that would have to be the most extreme lapdance and the ultimate value. You are a truly lucky man. I really need to make a trip down to Georgia.
  • runrdude
    9 years ago
    I have had unsolicited BBBJ from 3 different dancers during regular lapdances. Two of them were in an open dance area in a non-extras club. One caused the Jimmy John's guy taking food to the DJ to about shit his pants. I have had several others offer the same service for additional tip during regular dances. Some I went for, some I didn't.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I've had FS too many times to count. Went on for about five songs the last time I was at a club as a matter of fact. Not very many full on blow jobs, because it's harder to disguise. But many quick sucks or licks, just long enough to be able to say she did it. And one deep throating contest between two girls, but that was during a break between dances. Does that count? BTW, this has all been out on the floor, not in a dance booth. And not all at Follies. lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I got a lick to my dick a couple times and dancers reaching in for a handy
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    I went to VIP with a gal 20 yr old blonde gal from Lousisana. She unzipped me and preceded to go give me a BBBJ. Next a fantastic fuk covered of course but in experience that 20 yo pussy got off like crazy, its like I shot and shot. Tipped her $300 and then another $100 when she gave me her phone number to meet otc. I had just gone to the club to enjoy my free entry via VIP and the free buffet. Never could have imanigined dessert like that. I saw her otc a few more times at $200 a session. There was some bikini modeling and photos before fuking in a couple of meetings and tipped her another $50. She told me with a deep southern accent "I am not really a prostitute, just need this for my books for my Psych classes at UH. But considering how helpful and considerate you are would rather do this than dance at the club. Can we meet Friday too?"
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^That's fine Player, but I was talking about just lapdances, not VIP.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    A few years back @ Dallas Baby Dolls, upstairs in the back left corner, my favorite at the time would figure out how to use the camel toe slide to completion. Closest thing to FS. Miss that....some, but now there is Follies!
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I had a few RCG "slip it in" moments in LD areas over the years. Of course, I diligently stopped them until I reached into my pocket, pulled out the condom, tore the wrapper off and put it on my penis. After all, none of that would be too conspicuous, right? ;)
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    If we're talking just the lapper area, yeah, when I was a little skinnier, there was one asian chick who took a certain joy in being able to reach over my button, down into where she needed to and HJTC without unbuttoning or unzipping. If only more women would try this, even if they had to unzip.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Some of you are getting FS with just regular lapdances. I need to step my game up.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    First time, at a dive in Indy, the dancer asked me if I had any boundaries. Soon as I said, "No," her hand was in my pants pulling the little guy out. Every now and again during the dances, she'd lean over and give him a good lick. The next time, at another club in Indy that same night, I managed to get the last dance of the night from one dancer I had been watching all night (despite the other two dancers who were tagteaming me throughout the night). The lap dance quickly shifted to a small make-out session. Next thing I knew, she was on her knees between my legs, undoing my pants, pulling my shirt over her head, and then bobbing away on the little guy. All I could think was, "Holy shit. I can see the whole club -- and the whole club can see me. Good thing just everybody's gone." Course, I also thought, "Oh my...." Another time at a club in the Twin Cities, one dancer started to put her hand down my pants -- in full view of the club. I quickly coaxed her back to the bed-dance area. At that same club, one spicy little Asian girl twisted my arm for a lap dance. Before we even got to the booth, she said she wanted $40 ($20's the going rate). Stupid me, I said okay. Next thing I know, her friend's blocking the view of the booth, she's got my pants undone, and she's jerking me off -- before I even sat down. She also offered me OTC with both her and her friend, but at a grand each -- no way, no how.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I always pay all money right up front. No other money to follow. If it goes well, then I will probably be back for more. Mostly it means that I and the girl are really getting along. I always try to get the girl off of her service script anyways, so it isn't only about money. SJG [view link]
  • Rholder55
    9 years ago
    Here in Philly, there are a good amount of HIW (hole in wall) underground strip clubs. Standard dance price is $5 at these establishments. Pretty much anything goes at these clubs. Mileage is in the stratosphere in these venues. 9 times outta 10 the dancers don't request anything additional for the extras, they just charge you the $5 per song. Here, you the customer set the standard of how you want your lap dance experience to go. You could be getting a normal lap dance with low/standard mileage, while the guy on your left is sucking a dancers tits...while the guy on your right is getting an intense HJ or even FS. The girls in here will do almost whatever you want them to do w/o much hesitation, they aim to please and are very willing. Since the club I frequent features all AA dancers (me being an AA patron), the focus here is all on the ass. Most dancers will grind away on your bare johnson reverse cowgirl style. Some will give you a HJ, others offer a combination of both. Depends on what you the customer want. And at $5/song, you really can't go wrong with that. My personal experiences regularly involve my two CFs, which always progress from a regular lap dance to them reverse cowgirl grinding on my bare johnson, then finally giving me a HJ until completion w/ some tit sucking from my end. One of the CFs (who is actually my ATF) would even suck my nipple before i could return the favor! And all this for $5 per song. So just imagine, if i danced 10 songs, the damage would be $50. Talk about getting your moneys worth!!
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    ^ I see no value here. I wouldn't touch ho getting off custies for 5$/song with a ten-foot pole even if you paid me. When you get a bill from doctor for treating syphilis, you might realize you didn't save that much at all. :)
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I've gotten DATY in regular lap dances before, but I hate the lack of privacy. So if it's heading (pun intended) in that direction, I'll request that we continue in VIP.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Rholder55, those Philly clubs sound like great fun! But of course then the question is, why not just start getting physically friendly with your selected girl right in the front room? This way you can get to know her some, and basically get her off script. You can still be feeding her money and there should be no house cut. But as it is still non-committal and not subject to any structure like songs, and she is not providing any specific service for you, you have a good chance of turning it into a completely GFE experience. If you cannot, then good to know that then. But don't be surprised if another girl, a smarter one, seeing what was attempted, jumps in to take the first one's place. Then when your pants need to come down, you can take her to a booth or backroom, not to buy dances because you don't really want that, but simply to continue what you have started in the front room. Dr. F.'s Girl by Girl account of front room friendliness. [view link] SJG [view link] Rolling Stones 2015 [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion