tuscl

What does the DS look like?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
What does the DS look like? I will never post a picture of her. But this'll give you an idea.

In my not so humble opinion, the following young woman is incredibly hot and erotic looking. That's why she's my avatar. Rilee Marks at the tender age of 18. She doesn't look exactly like the DS but they both have the same erotic features (youthful glow, beautiful face, innocent looking, phenomenal natural breasts, high school girl next door look, skinny but not in an unhealthy way, and cute tiny little pink pussy).

http://beta.imagefap.com/pictures/419333…

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/4190143…

http://beta.imagefap.com/pictures/419332…

http://beta.imagefap.com/pictures/419332…

http://www.imagefap.com/photo/1996010387…

http://www.imagefap.com/photo/585609287/…

If you agree that Rilee is extraordinarily hot, then you'd cum on sight if my DS stripped for you. They are both gorgeous and desirable for the same reasons. The little head just told me what he'd pay to fuck Rilee at this young age bareback. It would have to be bare. Shit, LMN doesn't pay nearly those kind of prices to snort coke out of a stripper's pussy. But I agree. I'd pay it willingly for the girl in these pictures to be my girlfriend for the night.

If you don't think Rilee is a 9.5, or at least a 9, then we have very different taste in women.

50 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Yep I definitely have different taste in women than you.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Rilee looks like the sort of average looking girl you'd find in an FKK club, a good deal are hotter.
  • jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    If she is a 9.5 then my favorite is a 10 for sure. Different tastes.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    That's what your DS looks like? I expected better from you.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Maybe an 8.
    8.5 if I'm under the influence.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    This is my idea of what a DS should look like.

https://instagram.com/p/6qIE0-Jl32/?take…
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    This is the 19 y/o that came over to sell me some CutCo knives. ( I knew her auntie) Her natural breasts sealed the deal. Of course she ended up being a stripper....

https://scontent.fsan1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/h…
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^best looking girl in this thread so far.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Sorry dude, but Thumbs down.

On the flip side, whatever floats YOUR boat.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    ranukam,

Agreed.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The DS has a prettier face and awesome red hair, but her body looks just like Rilee. And she clears $1K just about every night, up to $2K on weekends, in a strictly non extras club. So I've got lots of company even if they arent here.. ranukam, your girl is cute, but I prefer the white girl next door look over the exotic stripper look.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    John, I am very happy you found a DS and love everything about her. Good for you.

Every time I see a girl that looks like Rilee Marks I keep looking for the good looking dancers. We obviously have different tastes in women. And ain't that grand. If we all liked the same thing life and SCs would be boring.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    She has a perfect body, indeed. However, her face is too "vanilla" for me. I am not into girl-next-door type. If only she would have bright make-up on, I would like her more.

This is what I consider perfect face
    https://instagram.com/p/xxH34LMi3z/
    God, I would kill to look like her!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^meh
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yes 95 she does have a perfect body. If you can imagine the face of a gorgeous redhead on that body, you have the DS.

That's the problem of "looks like" posts. Nobody looks just like anybody else. This girl is an exact duplicate of the DS but only from the neck down.

If you're into big girls with a huge ass then I understand why this girl doesn't appeal to you. Otherwise I don't see how anybody could rate her body less than a 9+.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Mikey still for the win.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    She is ex-Miss Universe, she can't be meh at all.:P
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    @Chessmaster, this is what she looked like when she came over (the right photo) She knew I was looking at her boobs the whole time she was selling me knives. If only I didn't work with her auntie.....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=…

• rickthelion
    9 years ago
    She sounds wonderful JohnSmith69. I plan to take your DS as part of my harem when I take over.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Cmon JS69, 1K every night in a no extras club?? Nobody's buying that. Maybe 1K on the nights you are there.

I'd have to agree on the meh on the Miss Universe girl. Nice face, but nothing special.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I agree with ranikam and mikeya
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I think we can all agree to disagree on what we find hot. Lol
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Dunno. For me her face is literally flawless. But this topic just confirmed that tastes do differ. And +1 to ranukam. Making grand every single night is super hard without extras in this economy. If she works in Manhattan-type club with expensive private rooms, where dancer's payout is 500-600$/hour and is a good conversationalist/hustler - then probably.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Looking at the entire package, you'll have my vote for 9.5+. And I love a pussy like hers - small, tight and pink. They just taste so good, smell so good, and look so good. Then, when you enter bareback it just feels soooo good.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I know for a fact that she very often clears $1K on weekdays without extras. And I'm not talking about my money. Summer has been slow but outside of summer that's what she makes.

I agree that's very hard to do and extremely unusual. So I understand the skepticism. But she's awesome enough to do it which is my point.

Doesn't matter to me if anybody believes me, and I'm not going to disclose where she works.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    ^ We didn't ask you to!:) Then kudos to her - it's really nice to know that clean dancers still can make amazing money no matter what.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    95, she's clean ITC cause she has to be. Not so much OTC.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    I know, John. I read enough sex stories of yours to figure it out.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    You claim she makes 1k a day and she's a 9.5. But refuse to tell her name, where she works, post pics, or anything else for that matter. I'm not calling you a liar but you brag a lot about a stripper that quite frankly may not even be all that. What good would it do us to know only what club or even city she works at? Its not like with that we can just run with only that and stalk you're ds. I think you're exxagerating a little at the least.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    i am quite surprised after all the syrupy ”look at what i got” boasting you’ve done.

rather "pedestrian" is a more accurate description. definitely falls into the whatever floats your boat category
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I know many think I'm lying or exaggerating. Believe what you will. But consider this. If you had a regular relationship with a stripper as awesome as the one I describe, and if you fucked her bareback every week, would you reallytell a bunch of guys whose main hobby is fucking strippers what city or club she works at? Or her name or her pictures? If so, you'd be an idiot.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Sometimes I think gawker is the only one who understands me.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    No john. You'd be like everyone else that understands what whores are.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    JS dream stripper looks a little like one of my regular girl's. I started seeing her when she was 18. she is 20 now and gets better with age!
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    And dancer95's DS is pretty damn hot! not MEH at all:)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @JS: If the posted girl's body is representative of the DS, then you and I have very similar tastes, as if "redhead" wasn't the first clue.

There was a local redhead with a similar physique, though with smaller (but still quite delectable and properly sized for her) boobs. She and I shared a few intimate moments ITC, but sadly, she met some nice guy and moved on.
  • jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    When you say she is at least a 9 or 9.5 I have to ask what the top of this scale is that you are using? 15? 20? The woman I hung out with at Mons Venus a couple of weeks ago is so much hotter than your supposed DS. I say supposed because I think all your stories about this DS are still all BS
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Dancer95's girl definitely has the best face and Mikeya02's girl has the best body out of the pics on the thread so far.

JohnSmith your girl is a solid 9+, just not quite my dream look. Don't get me wrong, I would certainly get a few dances if I found her in a club and she would be the best looking girl in a lot of clubs, just not my ideal beauty.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If I made her up to brag on, then wouldn't I have invented a dancer that more universally fit most of the group's vision of beauty? That way I'm the big bad John Smith. Instead, I try to impress everyone with pictures of a dancer that most of you are barely even turned on by. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I understand John. The DS is what you want and have.........What's DS2 look like?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I have similar tastes to JS.

Riley doesn't have a perfect face (she's cute, but no 10), but that's an awesome body.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Just out of curiosity, JS, does DS have braces like Rilee? ;-)
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    That Russian girls was fck HOT!!! No way anyone who isn't blind or gay can say "meh"
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Different tastes and all that, John. Personally, I'd probably rate Rilee at about a 7. She's cute and all, but for me, she isn't a dream stripper.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Ok, no, I changed my mind. Even though I will always lust over the first girl I posted, but I like this one waaay more.

http://manystars.ru/rossiyskie/197-golay…

<3
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've seen pictures of her with braces but she got them off while in high school. So I missed that stage.

Potential DS2 is a blond. I don't plan to describe her further unless she really is a DS. We're having a date this week.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Dancer95, what is that sound? Oh, it's my wallet emptying! Wow!
  • steve3000
    9 years ago
    A bit off topic - Dasha (from Dancer95 above) was a Playboy centerfold a handful of years ago. Very hot!

On topic - The DS doppelganger looks pretty good to me. I have always favored the slender dancers. She does look younger than I would prefer in those pics, though. However, my tastes have broadened over the years. Curves, goth chicks, all races, girls-next-door, etc. As long as they have a good attitude - friendly, fun, confident, sexy - I will be intrigued.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Sorry JS she's not my type, looks too young, not my thing, but I'm happy for you. 95, that girl is smoking hot, damn.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    +1 Dancer95 - I'd spend a lot on her.

JS- like the body, but young faces are not my thing. I'm glad we won't be going after the same dancers when you get to Phoenix. My bank account can't compete with yours. Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion