Technology is Great......Not!

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Just got a text from a favorite. The managers at her club have an app installed on their phones that allow them immediate, real time access to view activities in the VIP

The fact that there is technology to do this is no surprise. But this is the first I've heard of it happening. In the past, the dancers were always aware if the manager was in his office or out on the floor, and that often dictated the level of friendliness in the VIP. This app is a game changer for "non-extras" (lol) clubs that have cameras in the VIP.

12 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Trying to spoil all the fun in the d. At this rate, the d won't be so great in a couple years eh?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Periscope?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    One of you guys can hack the cameras and share it with us then we could really comment on shit
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    If there are cameras in a back room, I always assume that someone is watching them and that a recording is being saved. To assume anything else is foolhardy. So I always avoid back rooms with cameras if I already know that they are there. All too often they are pointless and, even when they are not, you run the risk of having your sordid behavior stored forever.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I would have thought that this technology has existed for a while! Is the big advance being able to check the "perv-o-TV" on their phones rather than the closed circuit TV monitors! I'll go with non brilliant because anything that makes it easier to bust crazy perverts is non-brilliant, but this seems incremental rather than a disruptive new technology!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I have no doubt I'm on the Internet somewhere getting a blow job in the VIP at Coli or bending a dancer over at Penthouse...
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    I think that an owner or manager would be foolish to save video of what happens in the VIP. LE could subpoena the recordings. After the officers get tired of whacking off to what they see they could have the owners arrested.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My club has a guy that watches all the cameras at his station. Customers can see them too, and the image is gainy black & white. You can see if someone is fucking or getting a BJ if they're obvious about it, but it would be hard to identify anyone's face. The experienced dancers know how to use their body to shield the camera from the action for extras; this is why my regulars use the same room; they know the right angle based on the camera placement.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    don't dancers put their phones away before doing dances?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    rech - Your wrong. The stupidest thing a club could do is install cameras in the VIP rooms in the first place.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    SC: I know in a lot of cases the cameras are to show Uncle Leo 'due dilligence' in curtailing prostitution. It's what they do with the cameras that counts in the end. In my club they really do crack down of extras by monitoring, but extras still happen if you're a regular with the right girl. BUt that's the exception; PL's are kicked out regularly for taking liberties.

In other clubs the cameras are just for show as extras are the norm. Again, they can tell the law that they monitor the private rooms even if they don't care.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    rockstar666 - If the cameras are there, the club has no defense that they didn't know what was going on. So unless the cameras are court ordered it is not in their best interests to install them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion