tuscl

Ode to a Stripper

Thursday, July 15, 2004 7:26 AM
This popped up on a group that I belong to; I have to share it. (We enjoy his work, lol) (I'm quite sure I'm gonna get it for this one, but I wrote it, so I'll post it...) She’s stripper... I’ve know her for years... I’m a good client... To ease her fears... I don’t know her... All too very well... Her life does seem difficult... That much I can tell... When I first met her... She was the flower of youth... Twenty something... Not long in the tooth... She had an elegance... A presence, a style... And something else... A genuine smile... She had some dreams... To travel someday... See the world... It would be her play... Saving her earnings... From every night... After some time... She would take flight... A liberal arts major... From a local school... Well read and learned... This was to be her tool... Oh and the thing... That was bizarrre She was to be celebate... So you wouldn’t get far... She is quite pretty... For woman her age... Older and wiser... But still working the stage... I still like to see her... Pass some words and chat... A few couch dances... And then that’s that... I hope soon she’ll find... Another line of work... Though I still enjoy seeing her... Does that make me a jerk? Phoebus ©071304

1 comment

• verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Nice poem MistressD. I think many of us who enjoy the company of the women we meet at SCs would agree with these words. Yes, I enjoy going to a SC and spending time with a beautiful articulate and intelligent young woman with a great personality; however, it always gives me a warm feeling to learn she's used the opportunity as a dancer correctly and is leaving to start the next phase of her life. Just recently a dancer at a club I visit on a regular basis decided to hang up her platforms. She was heading west and on her way to grad school. Surely, I'll miss her company, but am happier to see her go and wish her the absolute best.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion