tuscl

Is this now somehow acceptable behavior?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
DS and I are sitting in front of our hotel at 4 am smoking and chillin. A good looking young couple walks up to the hotel. They stop and the guy motions for the DS to come over to him several times. He won't walk over to us but keeps motioning for her to come over. She's just high enough to go and see what he wants. He wants her to come up to their hotel room with them, says they will pay without mentioning a price. I'm sitting there clearly with her, but she can handle herself so I just watch. That's when the drama starts. Girlfriend starts crying, says I can't do this, and girl runs away (more of an act than actual running). The guy stays with the DS still trying to talk her into going up to his room and ignores girlfriend. And I'm still sitting right there, clearly with her. She finally tells him go get your girlfriend asshole and comes back to me. We don't see the couple again.

WTF? Is this sort of shit normal these days? Guys aren't even that aggressive trying to get her at the club. I've never had a guy ITC try to steal her like this. And she is clearly with me! She was doing nothing to suggest in the slightest that she was a prostitute. Yes you could say that being a cute young thing sitting with an old fart outside at 4 am suggested prostitute. But not really. We were smoking and clearly having an I depth discussion with one another. Even if she were a prostitute, she has clearly found her customer for the evening and nobody with the slightest social skills is going to think they can invite her upstairs to fuck.

yeah they were drunk so I know that had something to do with it. And while his gf was cute, she wasn't even in the same league as the DS, so I know what his little head was telling him. Mine has the same opinion of her. But still this seemed incredibly wrong to me. Am I just old fashioned and this sort of shit is now normal or somehow acceptable in modern society?
Is thisno

33 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Nope. Not acceptable at all. Could you have decked him, or was he big enough to take you?

Frankly, you and the DS provided a real service by showing his GF what an obnoxious ass he was.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    It's not acceptable, but that stuff goes on all the time, especially when you're out in public with a hottie at 4 am.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    The sad part is that this is kind of becoming the norm with arrogant assholes and the "me" first generation.

About a month ago I was in a bar. talking with a young lady. This douche bag cuts right in between me and the girl and starts to talk with her. She was really annoyed but is a very nice person and talked a little with him. I tap the guy on the shoulder and tell him that I was having a convo with this lady and if he wanted to talk to her he could wait until we are done. He gave me a look like... whatever oldman ( I am 37 this fuck stick was mid 20's). I grabbed and turned him around and said it would be best if he just left and came back later. BTW... this guy was with his buddies and all looked like they watch too much MMA or Jersey shore....and take protein every meal.... muscle heads. He starts to puff up like he was about to do something..... and I again said.... It would be wise of you and your friends to move on.... I said in nice and calm but direct. The little prick saw that it wouldn't have been good if he wanted to press the issue.

He did move on but kept eye balling me the rest of the night. He even did the bump into me a little aggressive. I smiled and laughed at him. But you see these little fuck sticks think they are gods gift to women and the sad thing.... is women fall for it.... young dumb women. I am sure he is now the boyfriend of a stripper....LOL
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    One time my gf and I were pulled over late at night. She was driving and had been drinking, but the cop ended up just following us to her house and gave her a warning...

She told me he showed up at her place the next morning with flowers....!!!???
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    So you're saying that you pay her $500 a session but she is NOT a prostitute? No it has never happened to me. I have better sense than to sit in a car with a hooker at 4AM smoking pot.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    He was a drunk asshole.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    This was major disrespect. I never had anything that bad happen to me, but when I used to take my ATF to concerts and restaurants, sometimes guys would flirt with her right in front of me. This pissed me off. However, she did look and dress like a stripper, and she would flirt back with them.

If this happens again, you should pop a cap in his ass.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    shadow LOL
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    The dude was an asshole. These fine honeys exude sexuality so it really does come with the territory of hanging with a young hottie. If you decided to kick-ass every time some BS like this happened you would be in the shit constantly.

My question is why the fuck did DS walk up to the guy. WTF could he possibly have to say to her at that time and location that didn't involve fucking? That is the disrespectful part.

• chandler
    9 years ago
    Yeah, it was unacceptable for her to go submit to his summons.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ TOTALLY agree on that as well. DS should have ignored him.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    I enjoy taking these young beautiful women out in the civie world. Drinking, eating, dancing whatever. The reason I am out with them is because they are sexy as hell. The honeys always get a lot of attention as all beautiful sexy women do. It's really up to them to handle dudes trying to get their attention. If they would ever disrespect me by paying attention to some other dude, I would just play it off and start texting a different honey that might want to have some fun. So far, that really hasn't been much of a problem.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Definitely non-brilliant behavior on the guys part, but I can understand why DS would have eventually gone to see what was up! Normal curiosity!

But I hope she wouldn't do it when she doesn't have you or somebody else with her since it could turn dangerous! You never know when you might meet a guy with duct tape, zip ties, garbage bags, and a stun gun in his van! Even if the guy is with a woman he could be a violent weirdo!

Fortunately, it sounds like this guy wasn't dangerous! Just a d-bag! :(
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I had this happen at Detroit Metro with an old girlfriend. I went to the bathroom and came back to three Detroit Tigers hitting on her full pressure. Quite the scene. I am no bruiser and these were big guy ( names withheld but 80's)s, and drunk, she helped by staying cool but it was a strange event. They knew she was with somebody and they did not care. Yes she was hot. 5'8" blonde hair a size 2 with a great ass. Always dressed to impress too.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Kick him on the nuts next time.

John...it was a fouble butn on him that you didn't get involved. She made the choice on her own.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    It certainly doesn't excuse his behavior but sorry to say he might have thought you were her pimp. Does your Cadillac have a velvet interior?
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    The guy is a wanker. But I'm afraid to say that in society now this attitude is more and more common, people thinking they can do and say what they want.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    ^There's even a fair chance the guy's running for President.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Bvino: "came back to three Detroit Tigers hitting on her full pressure. Quite the scene. I am no bruiser and these were big guy ( names withheld but 80's)s, and drunk"

Trammell to Whitaker to Evans?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    She told me before she went to talk to him that it was just because he pissed her off to make assumptions about her. I knew there was no chance that she was going to do anything with them, and she was totally safe, so ai stayed out of it. Would've intervened if there was a reason to.

Scat, even if she is a prostitute, you don't walk up to a guy's prostitute and try to take her away. There is honor among PLs, or at least there should be. And no chance anybody could mistake me for a pimp. I left my velvet hat with the big flower in it at home this trip.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    some thing similar happened some years back, to me only my lady wouldn't go over to talk to him, so he came over to us and asked me to excuse, myself needless to say my elbow in his throat ended the conversation.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Yeah, it's very unacceptable behavior, but I have to agree some of the other posters -- it's a type of behavior that's probably going to become the norm. I'm glad everyone was able to walk away from the situation (relatively) unscathed. (Finding out your boyfriend's a narcissistic shithead should be more of a wake-up call than a major trauma.)

A couple of possibilities about the asshole come to mind. 1) He might've regarded you as the DS's "pimp daddy" or something along those lines. 2) Maybe he's been to the DS's club and gotten some feedback on her.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "I like that your hooker gets mad if people think she's a hooker."

Funny. Maybe funnier still cause I got mad that he thought that about her too.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    If you're in public with a hottie, this behavior is nothing new. Late 70's, I'm watching a band in a small club with my hot gf. During a break, the guitarist comes over and invites my girl to his party that night. Gives her a card with his phone # and address. He then asks me for a smoke! I told him to fuck off and left with my girl.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    dude I am sorry, I thought she was your Daughter.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "dude I am sorry, I thought she was your Daughter."

Brilliant!
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    I wasn't there but given what you've spelled out I think it's quite possible he thought she was a pro with her pimp. The fact that she went over to him would probably have encouraged such a thought.

Under such an assumption I don't see a big problem.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Was Bill Cosby nearby?
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Being a lawyer you should serve him with a Writ of Ducas Penis.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I've seen this type of behavior but never had to deal with it directly. Most often the girl can handle it and avoid and beat downs. But damn I hate rude behavior in a man.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Dude, I'm totally sorry, but one look and I could tell that girl was out of your league, and I THOUGHT my girlfriend would be into it. Can't believe the bitch ran away on me. Next time you should give me the tuscl secret handshake and I'll back off
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    :) More seriously, I remember years ago walking down the street in the late afternoon with my then-ATF. She was dressed sexy but not overly so. As we walked by a strip club on the way to the restaurants, the barker out front takes one look at my girl and says "Whoa! Which club do you work at?" He absolutely knew she was a stripper, 100%. I don't think she was giving strippery vibes, but there it is.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    JS, at least the DS didn't walk over to the asshole and say, "Listen here, jackass. If you don't quit this and get a life, my boyfriend over there is going to kick your sorry ass!". ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion