tuscl

Sex ITC (in the car)

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
This is a new one to me. Stripper acquaintance is desperate for $ to take her kids on summer vacation and wants to do OTC. We have done several in the past. I support single moms of course, but with DS and divorce expenses this month I must tell her no. As an alternative, she says she'll do a BBBJCIM for 30 minutes at a very discounted price. Well since its for the kids, the little head agrees. However, the big head says we aren't paying for a hotel room just for 30 minutes. I pick a location and tell her we will do it In The Car. She hasn't refused, but the car clearly makes her nervous and she's thinking about it.

I was wondering if anybody has fucked a stripper In The Car. I haven't had sex in a car since high school, except for DS blow jobs while driving which are a little different. But this girl is hardly out of high school so there's a certain symmetry to the whole thing. Anybody else had an OTC date that took place ITC?

30 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    No. Only BJs. I don't think I would even want to attempt it in my Mustang.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I have had full service and BBBJCIM in the car many times from street walking prostitutes but never from a dancer. An alternative might be that she hire a baby sitter for an hour and the baby sitter takes the kids for a little bit while you do it at her home. I used to do this all the time with 2 or 3 strippers I knew. Baby sitter is a lot cheaper than a hotel room.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    A couple of times, but only in a pinch. One summer night a few years back, my head was actually sticking out of one of the back windows of my SUV in a dark part of a hotel parking lot at 2:00 in the morning while I fucked a stripper in the back seat. But that only happened because all of the local hotels were booked solid.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Nope, I've had head in the car a couple of times though.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I had an ATF -- maybe my ATATF, considering how many years we knew each other, across 4 different strip clubs and even long stretches when she "retired" for a while -- who was pretty comfortable having sex anywhere with me. For a while she worked at a non-alcohol non-extras club, one of those clubs that let the girls have 30-45 minute breaks to eat. At her suggestion, we decided to start having sex in my car during those breaks. I found the perfect garage -- the corner spots had 3 walls around them, so prying eyes could only see into the car from the back. I'd park, hang up a sheet along the back window, then go get her at the club. She'd go on break, we'd run to the car and have sex. It was awesome and felt totally wrong, more so because we could hear people walking by the back of the car as I shoved her head on my dick, which made it more awesome.

As naughty and nostalgic as it felt, she soon switched clubs, and I discovered some local clean hot tubs, so we switched our OTCs to after-shift hot tubbing

• Corvus
    9 years ago
    At this point in my life sex in a car is not near the top of my list. But I have done it a few times in the past couple of years. Fun but not nearly as comfortable as a king sized bed.

Also, I will never again have sex in a car, unless I have the opportunity. Kind of like last night's road head.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    One time recently I had her climb in the backseat of my new Kia Sorrento in which the rear seats recline. There was plenty of room for cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. However this was in a small pull off on a rural road and while the rear windows are tinted, it felt like we were wide open for display. In the 30 to 40 minutes we were there no one drove by. I got a kick out of it, but she had a hard time enjoying herself, due to her worrying about getting "caught".
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Not with a stripper. Have had relations with girlfriends in the car. Almost got caught by the police about seven years ago or he just ignored us as he drove by as we were parked on the side of the road.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    We figured out how to do reverse cowgirl in the front passenger seat of the jeep. Works pretty well.

JS, find somewhere out of the way. A parked vehicle by itself is just asking for a cop to stop.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Never had sex in the car from a stripper. Only car action were blowjobs from a few civilian girls.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    I've told my story before here on tuscl but here it is again.

A few years ago I was waiting on a load of drill stem and pipe to be made up for me at a yard in Nisku. I drove the Kenworth over to the Rig Pig Club to have lunch and kill the time waiting for my load. One of the dancers gave an energetic erotic stage performance so I went stageside and gave her a hefty tip. She came over to my table after her set and we had pleasant sexy conversation. To my great surprise OTC was on the cards with this girl (first and only time in all my visits to the Rig Pig). I had nowhere to take the girl for the proposed assignation other than the sleeper of the Kenworth that I was driving. After much hemming and hawing on the girl's part, the generous farmerart exchequer finally convinced the girl to go for it.

As we were walking back to the club the girl said to me, 'I have quite a story to tell when I get back to my regular Toronto club. You Alberta guys are wild.'
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I think the Rig Pig is my favorite real club name.

She texted me back and agreed to car sex. Maybe I'll have another story to tell ....
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Many years ago I was at a regular bar and met some chick. We hit it off right away and not before long we went to my car to do the recreational drug of that time period. After a quick snort or 2 we started fooling around. When it started getting pretty heavy I suggested the back seat. She agreed but was uncomfortable in the bar parking lot since it was well lighted and had people coming and going. I noticed an adjacent parking lot that was empty and pulled in there. We climbed in the back seat and started getting busy. While we were still in foreplay mode there was a knock on the window and that's when we noticed the flashing lights. I pulled up my pants and she covered up then I rolled down the window. The cop was very nice about and just told us just to get moving. I climbed back in the front and that's when I noticed how stupid I had been. We were in the parking lot of a bank. Probably the place where you would most be noticed by a cop. Good thing he didn't come along while were in the front seat!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Years ago I was at some low end club in San Antonio. When I pulled in the parking lot there were several people in their cars. It was a hot summer night so the windows were steamed up. I assumed these people were smoking weed.

After going inside I realized the club was strict on extras in the VIP, therefore the customers would take the girls out to their cars. Duh!!! A dancer I met suggested we do this too, but I instead negotiated her to come back to my hotel room.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I did that in my car a couple times
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    Parking garages can be good spots for that if you find the right one and the right spot. Another good daytime spot is a hotel that might have a parking garage of some type. Or so I've heard!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've fucked 5 girls in my car, and my trophy wife affair girl we'd fuck in her car in her condo's garage pretty much every day. As long as you're parked in a safe place, it's all good.
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    I took a stripper home (hers) from a strip club one evening. She gave me bbbj in the back of the rental minivan I had. We were parked in front of her apt. She got out and rang the doorbell and a nasty looking guy let her in. I later thought that could have been a bad scene.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    This was not with a stripper, but I did have a very hot fuck in my pickup truck years ago with a civilian chick I was dating. It was nearly 30 years ago and I was slimmer and the truck was large. We were in a very rural area and had been flirting and fingering heavily for over an hour as we drove towards the town I lived in. She lived about 150 miles from me and I had picked her up to spend a few days with me. We finally hit a stretch of road, a US Hwy, that was wide open and it was dark. While we did not want to take the time to pull over, the passion reached the point we had to do something. So she hiked her skirt up climbed over and impaled herself on my cock, facing backwards. We fucked as I drove down the road at 55 mph. A single vehicle came up behind and passed us and I've always wondered if they could see her face through the back window!

It was hot, but looking back on it, also very dangerous. But when you are in your 20s you do stupid shit and what a great fuck it was. I certainly would never do it again (fucking while driving), but I'll always remember the fun that girl and I had for about a year. I was 23 she was about 35 and always horny. Great memories.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    No, only BJ.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Yes. I've done it with strippers in my vehicle.

One time I remember the girl was so aggressive I had to pull over (we were going to her apartment) in a parking lot off of the freeway because I couldn't drive with her constantly wanting to kiss me and giving me head. I was swearving all over. Got off at the nearest exit and just parked in a lot.

Good times. :)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Other than a few spontaneous road head incidents, I haven't done it since I was a lot younger and more flexible and cars were roomier. Never with a stripper. The last time I tried it a few years ago while parked with a stripper, we gave up and got a room at a nearby Red Roof.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    http://www.roadtrek.com/models/170-versa…

JS69, congratulations on doing what you feel is necessary about your marriage too. I would never want to steer anyone in that direction, as it is a such a serious step. But I do not believe you can just go on cheating and pretending like it is not hurting people. So good luck.

And so your shaggin' wagin doesn't bounce:
    http://en.visonerv.com/cgi-bin/md/M11463…

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

Robin Trower, Bonn 2005
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmoMb0gN…
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    You don't seem like the type of guy who would be too cheap to forego a hotel room with the right girl John. Are you sure it's not more for the excitement than the economics of the whole thing?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    SJG, maybe it's cause I'm high, but your response makes a lot of sense.

Diva, very insightful. You know me. I don't carry about the money nearly as much as I want the thrill of public sex.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It was really good. I would've paid her full price. Story to follow.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Haven't had sex, or even head, in a car in a couple of decades. Between the lack of tinted windows and the lack of room in my cars, it just doesn't work for me. The "thrill" of public sex rapidly turns into the paranoia of potential cruising cops.

It's too bad too, one of the best cocksuckers in Louisville wanted a ride to work last night and was gonna blow me on the way.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    You need a real flexible one than you try it in a Lamborghini lol
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    JS69, don't keep us waiting, lets hear it!

Of course I have no idea where this strip club is. But do you think they would let somebody take one of their girls into a motorhome in their parking lot? This what I am really looking forward to, just being able to put my over coat on her and to walk her out a side door, still in her stripper shoes.

3 axles, Class A, diesel pusher. I've watched these rigs move down the street. They have reversing torque converters, just like the county transit buses. So when you take your foot of the gas they start down shifting right away for breaking. Freightliner chassis and must be Allison transmissions. Probably similar to the Prevost that Farmerart had bought.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

Montrose
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A88-h_Sz…
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I tried, but I couldn't even position myself to take off my pants. Not worth it to me. Plus the sweat fucks up your leather.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion