tuscl

I will not corrupt this one

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
This may sound a little ridiculous and I am a bit tipsy right now, but I saw a girl tonight who was so sweet and girl-next-door ish that I could not imagine running my normal shit on her. In fact, I did not want her in the club at all. For some reason I cannot explain she reminded me of one of my little girls. Someone was supposed to be protecting her and taking care of her, not letting her work in that fucking place. It ruined my whole fucking night - I'm mad enough to hurt someone right now. Has this happened to any other fathers on this board? I know i am being utterly irrational and ridiculous, but fucking A.

114 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Smack,I don't know whats worse,your tighty whitey pity party or the JS-DS-BS,or even Scat's retro-grade defecation.I've been with a stripper for a long time ,they are morally and mentally bankrupt.Can I lend you my sweater vest.Wouldn't you like to be my neighbor?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I wonder if rickdugan is actually showing some humanity! I bet we're going to be reading posts a week from now describing how he's encouraging this innocent girl to hang out with his heroin-addicted ATF so he can convince he to suck his dick!

I think rickdugan gets off on thinking about "corrupting" the innocent! If that's his fantasy and he doesn't take it too far IRL that's brilliant for him!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "...convince her to suck his dick!"

I'm not sure I believe a word rickdugan says, but who knows? Maybe his stories are real and not just figments of his imagination or ridiculous exaggerations!

Regardless, he's definitely a non-brilliant guy! :(
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy is as big an idiot as ever!
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    You won't like my answers. I'll leave it at that.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Rick, your problem is that you still think of what you're doing as "wrong," and this is a manifestation of the guilt you feel.

It may, or may not, in fact, *be* wrong (irrespective of legality, which is a mediocre measure of right and wrong at best), depending on your personal circumstances, what promises you have made, and the degree to which you've broken then. I don't know, and I don't care. But if it *feels* wrong to you in a specific case, this might be your subconscious telling you something about the general case.

If it *is* wrong, then you're going to need to decide whether or not your feelings in this case indicate a problem.

If you can objectively say that it's *not* wrong, then you and your subconscious need to have a talk. Short of a trafficking or pimp/slave situation, these girls are adults, and absent evidence to the contrary, are capable of making their own decisions.

Note that I'm not implying, no matter what some troll will no doubt suggest, that what you are doing is, in fact, wrong. Enough folks on here have erroneously assumed that I am wronging my wife that I don't want to do the same.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This happens to the DS sometimes. Older guys will be really into her but they stop short of spending the big bucks cause they say that she reminds them of their daughter.

I sometimes feel a protective instinct with her too. But I have other instincts that overcome those feelings.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've met strippers who were way too vanilla to be any good at their job, but I never felt the need to "save" any of them.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Rick just proved himself to be a dumbass again
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Abuse has its cycle. Rickyboy was abused as a child and learned how to manipulate young girls into that cycle. The circle is closer to being complete as he becomes aware of how his daughters will get caught up in this cycle. Yes his awareness is guilt.

You're not being irrational Rickyboy. You're chickens are coming home to roost!
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    @gmd: I don't often read the troll comments anymore. If they weren't life's rejects with really nothing to say, they wouldn't be Internet trolls. ;) But as far as the rest, I think that the term "wrong" is relative. I don't find much wrong with what strippers do for a living or what I do with them, but I sure as fuck wouldn't want my kids doing those things. This girl's eyes, facial structure and even hair reminded me of one of my kids, which just kicked me onto a different mindset altogether.

@rock: I'm no savior dude, but see what I posted above to gmd.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    At the very least the man can write. Moreover he reveals his feelings and that makes it interesting. I don't have children so I don't have a horse in this race but such vitriol -sheesh.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Dancers do the same thing I do when I'm playing in my band in many ways: we're both in show biz, and we're also in sales. While dancers take their clothes off for attention and I'm playing music, we both are trying to get an emotional response from the audience. Also, we both get over the top compliments as well as very mean spirited comments from those whom we're trying to entertain.

I'm sure dancers have developed a thick skin when someone insults them, just as I have when they say me or my band sucks. I just remember that people told The Beatles they sucked too, so there's no pleazing everyone. If my daughter was dancing, I wouldn't get all bent out of shape about it, but certainly I'd be concerned for her health and safety. Neverthess, it's legitimate work.
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    RD: I occasionally run in to that situation, but I play nicer with a young newbie and let others introduce her to the club's real game. There is an occasion where I will point out someone to think about shadowing or warn them about a known club troublemaker. 99 out of 100 times, I don't typically feel compelled to offer any advice and I'd say I've only encountered some advice 5 times in 12 years of clubbing.
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    offered, not encountered!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Is RickyBoy finally starting to realize he is gay?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Seems like The System is not foolproof :).

But seriously – I get what you are trying to say to a certain extent – but neither you nor anyone on this board knows all the specifics to this girl – for all we know she has been fucking since she was 12 and for free and now decided to make $$$ from it – not saying this is the case; but not necessarily a distinct possibility – plus; if all she is doing is lap-dances; that really isn't that life-scaring – as far as we know she may feel she is the one coming out ahead if she's making a couple of hundred a night to just let dudes touch her boobs and ass (i.e. the typical LD).

A lot of people gotta do a lot of tough jobs to make a-living/$$$ - a dude working in rock-pit in the hot sun for 40 hrs a week; the long-haul trucker having to live his life behind the wheel and away from home to make a living;; etc – perhaps in her mind she may be coming out ahead and perhaps she is.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm with bvino. I often don't agree with Rick but the hateful crap has gotten way out of hand.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    It's not hate, it's just calling a spade a spade. I deep down truly think he enjoys the badgering so much that he creates other aliases and stirs the pot up himself to keep the persona continuing.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    I'm a newbie, but yeah I noticed the venom. In regards to the OP's comments, I'm middle aged and don't have any kids, so I've never felt that type of paternal instinct towards a dancer. I do have a tendency of having feelings of affection towards some of the young ones, more of in a way where I am smitten by their youth and beauty and just enjoy being around the ones with bubbly personalities. I'm not a mileage hound. I'm more of an "enthusiast", according to one dancer. I'm too old for the night clubs, so this became my new form of entertainment. I like the clubs with more of a night club vibe to them as opposed to the brothel type environments.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I'm a newbie,"

Welcome! I'm also pretty new and also more of an enthusiast than a hound! The crazy stories here are just brilliant!

"...but yeah I noticed the venom."

The thing I learned very quickly about rickdugan is that he brings this shit on! Maybe some of us go too far but I think he enjoys the vitriol and tries to create it!

I mostly like joking around on here but I'm going to shift to a slightly more serious style. The first rickdugan really read was one from a while ago that got bumped. He described some poor girl with huge life problems, including an opiate addiction, and as much as said that he hoped she backslid so he could get cheaper sex.

I called him out on that and he could have said something like "well, I have a dark sense of humor but obviously I don't hope she backslides but I do hope she gives me cheap sex". But the guy doubles down and starts calling me a troll. I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky guy, but fuck him!

His response to somebody asking him something that amounts to "gee, that's kind of appalling, do you really mean that or is that a joke?" is "fuck you troll, I mean it!" Well, fuck him if that's his attitude!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Sorry folks, I'm being non-brilliant here! But rickdugan just gets under my skin! I need to go give 4got2usethepapers scratch behind the ears and relax! ;)
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    They are called trolls grind. Many of us have them on Ignore, including me. ;)
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Sure, you do RickyBoy, but you still read all their posts. Sure you do.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Grind, welcome to the game. I used to be an enthusiast, as you call it, although this site helped me to find a lot more from strippers. Hang around and you'll find out what I mean.

As for the trolls, Rick is right. Just put them on ignore if they irritate you too much. It's kinda like a handgun that you can use to silence the idiots. They then disappear as long as you are logged in. The ignore button is the microphone with a line through it under everybody's name. I personally don't have most of them on ignore but that's probably because my job has taught me to tolerate assholes effectively.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Lol JS. The term "asshole" gives them too much credit. They're Internet trolls. Goofy rejects, who make a lot of pointless noise, is a much more accurate description IMHO. ;)
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    If calling out deviant behavior from a pathetic loser who overcompensates in life by paying for sex, and then bragging about it on here is called trolling, then please consider me a troll.

If that's being a troll, then Thank you. Better than being a faggit greasing bouncers so u can take some drug addicted dancer OTC, and then claim you're doing her a favor.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I prefer T-Roll.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    You're pretty self-righteous for a guy who admits to routinely drinking and driving, RickyBoy.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Her System is working Rick.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol! Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "If calling out deviant behavior from a pathetic loser who overcompensates in life by paying for sex, and then bragging about it on here is called trolling, then please consider me a troll."

Brilliant!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Can we show our derision for people we don't like without degrading those with different sexual preferences? Or am I going to get a litany of "Rockstar666 is a faggot" for asking this?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Can we show our derision for people we don't like without degrading those with different sexual preferences? Or am I going to get a litany of "Rockstar666 is a faggot" for asking this?"

Also a brilliant point! ;)
  • rickydugan
    9 years ago
    Just because I grease bouncers and stroke managers doesn't mean I'm gay!
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @4got2wipe “I'm also pretty new”

stfu zipperhead. you’ve been here for years
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    lol!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I'm young, the type of young old dudes hate their strippers around. No kids, wife no nothing. So i dont know if my words may carry weight to you but I say follow your instinct on this one rickyboy. If you feel that she ain't right, maybe you should figure whether other sich young girls deserve the same kindness whether on the bottle or otherwise. For all its worth, it may be easier to up your age limit to 27 the youngest or even 30. At that point if the chick is still dicking around with her life then THAT is completely on that person.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Really good System, RickyBoy. Really good System.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @rockstar666: Of course not! How else would everyone know that we're better than them if we didn't call them names as *well* as deriding them?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Full of shit
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    ...aaaaand thats why I can't stand wearing silly wristband when I work at alcohol-serving clubs.

"What is that? Are you underage? Gosh! You are so young!". Then they feel like pedos for lusting over me. Even guys in their late twenties don't like 19yo girls, sigh.

Rick, you are not being ridiculous:) Lots of fathers feel the same. Actually I kind of melted when I read that "someone is supposed to be protecting and taking care of her", that's really cute.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Is it "getting tipsy" something that hetrosexual males say? More proof that RickyBoy is gay.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion