tuscl

Breaking Up with a Japanese Girlfriend

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Why is it hard to break up with a Japanese girlfriend? You have to drop the bomb on her twice before she gets it.

16 comments

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    Was that analogy on purpose? Or was that a racist joke. If the latter, you could do far better
  • ime
    9 years ago
    It wasnt funny but how was it racist? Pc bitches everywhere now a days.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    That was cold

:)

And I thought it was funny – but felt bad that I thought it was funny.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Did you hear about the Japanese stripper that almost starved to death because no one had a yen for her? :)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Lol.

It's not racist. It might be jingoistic. Also might be in poor taste, although Nagasaki was ... 70 Years ago or so?
  • Itsmytime
    9 years ago
    Late last night I asked my new Chinese girlfriend who works in a restaurant for some 69. She responded by saying the restaurant closed an hour ago.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Too soon for atomic bomb jokes?
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Yes, it would have been sicker if you'd waited until August 6th.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @itsmytime I don't get it.

@shadowcat I don't get it

@ime Stop being macho, nobody knows who you are personally.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Estafador - Yen 1) a strong desire 2) a unit of Japanese currency.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    ah a sort of double entendre. Didn't know that yen meant a strong desire. Eh, you could do better.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Esta, smoke some weed and relax. Then you'll get the jokes, or they'll still be funny even if you don't get them.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    @Esta ok kid, I will try to be like you and be offended by things that aren't offensive but I won't understand the reason why anyway.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Frankly, I have a bit of trouble making a joke over 200,000 dead after only two bombs.

Don't get me wrong, it was absolutely the right thing to do and probably saved millions of casualties, both American and Japanese. Even so, I'll bet that Truman wondered if he would go to hell for making that decision.
  • Itsmytime
    9 years ago
    The restaurant where she works has an extensive takeout menu. #69 is broccoli beef with water chestnuts.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Funny shit!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion