tuscl

When they age out

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Thursday, July 16, 2015 7:20 AM
Have you had your interest in a dancer decline simply because she aged out? This happened to me recently. The other night I reconnected with a dancer that I used to take OTC several years ago. She still looks good, but she is in her mid 30s now, which is a little older than I like my OTC talent. She offered to reconnect OTC, but I just couldn't pull the trigger. Now to be clear, I don 't like them too young either. I don't mess around with girls under 21. But anything beyond early 30s is usually a no go for me. Anyone else ever experience anything like this?

19 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have no further interest in fumblingdice's GF/fiancee since she just turned 40. :)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Yes. This happens to me often. But mostly I just get tired of a particular girl and want to find someone new at times. I love variety and if I wanted the same girl over and over again; I would have stayed married. ;) The good thing about SC's is the there is always new talent to sample.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I met my #2 close to 20 years ago, and she's still hot. This is by far the exception though! I've lost interest in a few because they got too fat or otherwise fell apart, but they usually disappear before age is a factor.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My maximum age goes up one year with each birthday she has.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I usually have a problem with weight before they get to the point where its the whole body breakdown that comes with age. I don't shy away from the 19-21 year olds though, so these girls are often putting on the Freshmen 15 or dropout 30. I guess since I'm also starting a few years earlier there's less chance of them being around long enough to age out.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    This happens all the time when I haven't seen a girl for a while. That is, I dig her when she's 26, don't see her for a few years, catch up with her at 31 and ... meh, I'll pass. But fairly often, the effect doesn't happen if I stay in touch with someone continuously. I can definitely point to a few girls in their late 20s and low 30s who I know for certain, if I'd met them for the first time today I'd pass, but based on a long shared history they still turn me on, plus the physical changes were gradual rather than aging 5 years at once.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    What Subraman said
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    LOL Funny you should bring this up. On a different note and a warning. I ran into someone on a dating site that I had not seen or talked to in years. She is HOT and I have referred to her here a few times, but she is hot headed too. So some advice, if you see someone on a dating site and you know them.. DO NOT CONTACT HER!!!! No matter how much you think you would like to reconnect.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    My faves typically have left the biz long before age becomes an issue. But weight gain has made me lose interest in some, even while still in their early 20s. Sometimes, it's simply because they kicked a drug habit. Often, though, I think it's because when they start stripping they get slimmer than they can maintain, then once they let themselves go the pendulum swings back hard.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Even as a kid I was more attracted to older women (30s/40s) as long as they looked good – so hitting a certain # is no big deal for me as long as she looks good to *me*. There is an older AA dancer I have known for about 3 years – IDK her exact age but I think it's early 40s – she always looked younger than her age but then I didn't see her for maybe 6 to 12 months and when I saw her again she looked like her age – IDK what she may have gone thru (drugs; some shit in her life) – but her bod was still about the same (just the face had gone downhill) and she is blessed with natural very firm 36DDs – so I still enjoy dances w/ her since the face is not a deal-breaker for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Off the top of my head; the only dancer I recall that I used to like then stopped liking was a short AA dancer I knew in Dallas that was thick on the bottom – big thick legs and big round and soft natural ass w/ wide hips – that is what I liked about her – she had smallish B-cups that kinda sagged since she was in her late 30s; she was a bit self-conscious about her boobs (although I liked them) and she decided to get a boob-job. The boob-job did not look bad but I just do not like fake tits and at least in my mind it threw of her body to where her once curvy bottom (big ass and thick legs) for w/e reason no longer looked as good to me post-boob job and I kinda lost interest in her after that.
  • runnoft
    9 years ago
    I can get tired of seeing the same girl for a long period of time, but it is usually not age related. Besides that, I think most women peak in their 30s, as long as they take care of themselves. Women in their 30s also know what they are doing more than those young things.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    IME, the 'we get along with each other' part hits it's expire date before being too old.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    Going through it right now. My ATF is getting old. Even though I am not sure exactly how old she is, gravity and the slowing down of her metabolism is starting to take it's toll... NEXT! :):)
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Haven't been going to long enough to see the age thing happen. But I have seen dancers change their style and be like, oh...ya no.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Most of the time it's that the dancer's attitude changes, that I lost interest and move on. The second most common reason is she lets herself go physically, usually either by gaining weight, or drug use. I have usually long moved on to another dance before their age is a factor. But as rickdugan and others have mentioned, there has been a few times where a dancer moved to another club, or quit the business for a while and came back, and they definitely didn't age well. It's looks more than age that's the problem, I don't mind if she looks good for her age. My most recent experience of this is a dancer who was very hot the last time I saw her about 6 years ago, when she was in her mid 20's. I saw her recently at Vanity in Columbus a few months ago and she didn't age well. A combination of far too much time spend tanning, chain smoking and trying to stay skinny has made her look very haggard. Her shape is still quite good, with medium size natural breasts that still look as firm as when she was when she was twenty, but her skin is so dry, leathery and wrinkly that I wasn't even interested in a dance. There was another dancer who I haven't seen in a few years, at an out of town club, and while you can definitely tell she is older, she kept good care of her body and her shape looks good for her age. I got a dance from her for old times sake, her skills were if anything even better, and she still remembered quite well what I liked.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I had one old fave sort of age out, but she had quit dancing for several years, at least at clubs I visit regularly. She was hot and had a unique style at first, but in recent years when I see her, she just looks all wore out. Most of the time, either they disappear or we stop hitting it off with each other.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Didn't your faggity System say to specifically target the older girls?
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I think often when guys say they prefer women under 30, it's often more accurate that they like "spinners". We all get stockier as we get older. I like hourglass or pear-shaped women, so women in their 30s are often the ones that cause me the whiplash head turn. Sex is supposed to result in babies and families. It's probably just biology that things get cool after a while when neither of those things happen with a particular pairing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion