tuscl

Legal Update

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 9:13 PM
I'm going to the big house on the 28th. Don't forget about me guys!

41 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Oh no! Sorry
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Sorry to hear that. Kick some ass in there and be the big dog
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Damn...sorry to hear that. Even more sorry when I was up in Jersey I didn't hit you up to roll through and to dollars. Will be wishing you well. ................................................. Now show us your tits! :)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    How long will you be in there? I will volenteer to give you congical visits... ; )
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Orange is the New Black.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    That's what in thinking Dawg. What I'm going through is extremely fashionable right now;) thanks for your well wishes guys I'll be there between 5 & 6 months
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Shit! Hate to ask, what did they get you for?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Sorry to hear you're going to jail. This is clearly an injustice, and all TUSCLers should rise up in protest.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Aww! I love you Jack. Dawg, it was so seriously not brilliant I'd rather not say. It was victimless crime though
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Fucking drug laws. We will miss you. Stay strong.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Good luck diva - just remember to keep it real. Just don't end up like Brenda [view link] Check it out at 2:41 if the video. The whole video is hilarious tho.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Good luck and take care, Diva. Have no doubt, we'll all still be here. (wow, something about that just makes us sound so...sad)
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Lol phantom I'll be here for a few more days:)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "What did you get?" I didn't get nothing....I had to pay fifty dollars and pick up the garbage
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I wonder if the evidence against Diva involved pictures with circles and arrows with a note on the back explaining what each one was to be used as evidence against her.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    That really sucks, Diva. I really love your commentary. My ATF just got labeled a habitual offender for motor vehicle violations. If she gets caught driving without a license, it's a mandatory 6 to 12 months in state prison. One wonders why our prisons are overflowing.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    That sucks; victimless crimes should NEVER entail jail. When do you get out?
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    So sorry to hear that. You will be sorely missed. Maybe those of us in your area (not sure where that is) could throw you a going away party?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Seriously not brilliant! My heart goes out to you Diva1975! Just keep your head down, keep smiling whenever you can, and we'll cross our fingers that you get out early for good behavior! ;)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Good luck. Hopefully it goes by quick and you'll be back here posting in no time. :)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    At least you should be out in time for Christmas, Diva. Keep the faith - we're all pulling for you!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    That sucks - “what doesn't destroy you makes you stronger” - def stay strong and believe you can be a stronger person after having gone thru this if you put your mind to it.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Don't forget to write me ! XOXOXOXO'S Jess
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @Diva1975 “I'm going to the big house on the 28th [of July}” @Diva1975 “I'll be there between 5 & 6 months @ATACdawg “At least you should be out in time for Christmas” let me know if i’m getting warm ATACdawg; new math? you were a public school academic all-star? you hold an advanced san_jose_guy certificate of genuine intellectualism? you’ve been in county lock-up yourself and know all about the early holiday releases?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Bite me, jackass.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Thank you guys for showing me your sweet side. Unfortunately, I shouldn't be out until January. Ok back to work, gotta make that commissary money;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Bite me, jackass." ??? You're normally such a positive guy ATACdawg! I'm not sure why you posted this! Keep yourself smiling and let whatever frustrated you pass! It'll all be brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Thank you guys for showing me your sweet side. Unfortunately, I shouldn't be out until January. Ok back to work, gotta make that commissary money;)" We'll tie a yellow ribbon around the old oak tree for you Diva1975! And cross our fingers that the time passes quickly! ;)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Let me repost. I've had a nice dinner and may now be a little less touchy. Diva's original post said "on the 28th". This is June, not July. If they made her stay a full 6 months, yes. She would be 3 days late. However, I think they would very likely spring her. If her sentence ends up as 5 months, she will easily be back before Christmas. On the other hand, if she is an Orthodox Catholic using the Julian calendar, Christmas is 12 days later and she makes it in any event. And that, my friends, is my new math.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Boy. Don't I feel DUMB! I don't know where June went, lol, but it is definitely July. So, my abject apologies to DrPhil for my unwarranted retort. If Diva does 6 months, then she will miss Christmas. On the other hand, a 5 month stint would put her out on Dec 28, or even on the 25th if it's five 30 day periods. And of course, there is always the possibility of a compassionate release in time for the holiday. Sorry again, DrPhil. Now I've got to go check my ATACian calendar......
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @ATACdawg "So, my abject apologies to DrPhil for my unwarranted retort." no need for apologies from you kind sir. i rather enjoyed your witty rejoinder. after all, it isn't as if you shoved a bucket of KFC up your ass like zipman68 and then sat down on the good sofa 4getting2wipe beforehand
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Tell us when you get out and are back to dancing and we'll come visit your club and make it rain on you to help you back on your feet :)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    We will miss you Diva. Hurry back!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    What Papi said. ..
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This makes me sad. Your lawyer sucks.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I'm sorry to hear that Diva. Take care and be well. Be good and maybe you'll get probation early.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    6 months for a victimless crime is absurd, unless you had an extensive stash of drugs. I respect your privacy but if it's anything else you might get a new lawyer and file an appeal.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    In my state, they'll put people away for six months on a third DUI. That may be considered a victemless crime.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Well 6 months can go by fast if you stay busy. I don't know if there is something to study. You can tell us about your new friends if u want when u comeback.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Sorry to hear that Diva.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion