Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The patch

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Recently I was getting a table dance from a favorite and I noticed what I thought was a band aid down in her crotch area. So I asked her if she cut her self shaving and she told me no. That it was a birth control patch. So I learned something new but I'm not so sure that is a great thing to wear in a totally nude strip club.

Anybody else ever see one?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Most of the birth control patches I've seen are worn on her back.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

They are more effective when applied across the vagina .....

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I was fucking a girl for a while who wore hers on the back.

She ultimately couldn't take the hormones, so it was back to condoms.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Q.Why did Barbara Walters use a glass IUD? A.She wanted a womb with a view.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Dancers have sexual intercourse?

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I have seen it on the back as well

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

The patch might be better than having to remember to take a pill daily bc it's so easy to forget

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"They are more effective when applied across the vagina ....."

Brilliant!

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

I had a similar experience.... I say a patch on a dancer's back, asked her what it was... she said it was her BC.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

My ATF is on no chemical BC. I'm snipped, and she prefers women to men more often than not, so I suppose it works for both her and me.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement