tuscl

What are the best stripclubs in the midwestern states?

Thursday, July 9, 2015 2:34 PM
We all know that New York, Las Vegas, Miami, Houston, Atlanta, and Los Angeles have great stripclubs but what places are best to dance at in the unpopular stripclub states like Idaho, Utah, Oregon, etc... Where do the industrial/construction/business men go spend their money during happy hr?

58 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Idaho, Utah and Oregon are not the Midwest.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    . The states that are part of the Midwest are: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. Next question?
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Where do the geographically challenged go to see maps?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    grand, that's my favorite response of the week. You really gotta be careful before you post something with this group.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I get the feeling the OP may be a dancer looking for a decent club to dance at.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Unpopular dancers dance at unpopular stripclubs.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    Oregon is in the MIDDLE between Washington and California, out WEST. So it's in the MIDWEST. Cheeses, you people are dense.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ No, California is the West. Everything else is North, Midwest, and East
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    Ah yes, the opposite of this: [view link]
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I'm still trying to figure out why the strip club world revolves around Follies... I gotta get out West to Atlanta.... lol.
  • sexygiftxo
    9 years ago
    I apologize for the major confusion guys! The point is I'd like to know about places in the MIDWEST as well as the states I mentioned in the body paragraph. Yes, I am a Vegas dancer as well as traveling dancer. Summer time is HORRID in Las Vegas. I always like to try new places and the only place I've danced at in the Midwest was in Michigan. I did well since everyone likes to get a chance with the new girl with the big tits while she's in town lol. Ok, so can anyone actually be of help to this question, instead of the geographical debate? You master debaters! lol ;-)
  • Rogue1
    9 years ago
    Well, I guess I'll start by actually contributing to the original question... West Des Moines, Iowa - Beach Girls in my opinion is the best club in the area.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    The clubs we like best may not be ideal for you, unless you're high mileage.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Come to Detroit sweetheart The Big D is still all about industrial manufacturing if that's what you want. Cheap extras are required though.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I think it's about time to start discussing anal sex. Who wants to start?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    You can forget about North Dakota. This state is desolate when it comes to depravity. If you can give us an idea what types of clubs you might be looking for, as well as what type of dancing (table, lap, bed, topless, nude, go-go, etc.) you prefer, it might help narrow things down.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "the only place I've danced at in the Midwest was in Michigan. I did well since everyone likes to get a chance with the new girl with the big tits" Sexy, I would like to get the chance. Come back to Michigan. The Detroit area is the best for strip clubs in the midwest.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Did someone mention anal sex?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    The west is the best! The WEST is the BEST!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "Ok, so can anyone actually be of help to this question, instead of the geographical debate?" No. Not until you tell us what states you are talking about.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    That is the point, she is trying to figure out where to travel next for a more temperate climate during the summer. Living in one of those "Midwest" states (Ohio) Akron and Columbus have quite a few clubs of varying size and amenities plus low cost of living. Would not recommend Cleveland.... yawn. Detroit yes but, be prepared as stated. Pittsburgh,no, just not enough clubs.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    How can a state be considered to be in the midwest when it is in the eastern time zone?
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Art, its the new math. 3 geographic areas, 4 time zones. So 22.5% of Michigan should be in the Midwest, I think...
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Yeah, good point, why aren't they Central states; and why is it Eastern and not Atlantic? Or Pacific and not Western? Life is so confusing........ [view link] I have heard the term Mid-Atlantic though....
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I think the word "Midwest" is not correctly used. Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Illinois are thought of as Midwest states - more correctly they are the Great Lakes States.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    And did she just call us all Master-debaters? What defuck? I thought it was just one word.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    There is an Atlantic time zone here in Canada and another goofy time zone even further east for Newfoundland and Labrador......30 min differential not 60 min. Go figure. I live in the Mountain time zone and St. John's, Nfld. is 3.5 hours ahead of me.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    1/2 time zone, I had no idea. That's crazy.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Midwestern terminology started in the 1800's. If memory serves if came about around the time of the Louisiana Purchase when those states WERE the western states. Just one of those things that isn't true anymore but everyone has called it that for over a century so it's just ingrained in our history now. Maybe someone out west should become offended and have it completely removed from our history books. Sorry, I couldn't resist.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    That and make them get rid of that state flag; looks communist to me; And my pet bear is greatly offended. [view link]
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ^^. It does look Communist. Lol. I never realized it before.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    OP – it seems as if you are not gonna get a straight answer here and that is in part b/c you asked to broad a question – it's easier if you specify a specific city or two. I recommend you pick an area and then look for the clubs with the most reviews and that may be a clue the particular club is a popular club and thus a good # of custies - and read some of the reviews so you can get an idea of the club. Alternative – you can post your question on [view link] which is a site for dancers whereas this is a site for custies. BTW – it seems most areas if not all are being affected by the summer doldrums – many reviews from across the country state this.
  • sexygiftxo
    9 years ago
    JamesSD what does "high mileage" mean? I've seen that term used on this site a few times.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    There is a glossary link at the bottom of the TUSCL page which describes some of the terms used on here. You can also look on [view link] which often defines any acronym or slang out there.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    After seeing the OP's name.... (Sorry, couldn't resist....) lol. [view link]
  • sexygiftxo
    9 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo you are a stripper's angel! lol Thank you so much for your advice and reference to a site that would be useful to me. I really appreciate that!
  • sexygiftxo
    9 years ago
    Longball300 Thank you so much for the most helpful answer on here! I will definitely look into Akron. The clubs I look for when I travel are ones with a good daytime work/business crowd. This is because I like to work double shifts the week I'm dancing and then take one day off to explore the city. If you can give me a few names of clubs that fit this, I will be grateful. And you have now upgraded to "Masturbator" status instead of master-debater. LOL xoxo
  • sexygiftxo
    9 years ago
    Thanks PhantomGeek Rogue1 thanks a lot for that specific place! I will consider it for sure :-) Motorhead I know how it works in Michigan. How do you think I did so well ;-) hahahaha guess I'll go back to Michigan again so I can give Jackslash some extras with my big tits :-p
  • sexygiftxo
    9 years ago
    PhantomGeek, you know of go-go clubs?? I only worked at those in New Jersey and Houston... which are basically brothels. I learned the more clothes the dancer is wearing, the more you can get away with in their private rooms. Ive danced it all. Ever notioce how full nude places are soooo strict?! With the bouncer always hovering over basically being a part of the freaking dance. LOL!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Feel free to upload your wonderful puppies to [view link] (and send us the link) for us to enjoy (you would also need to put a piece of paper w/ your TUSCL name so we'd know it's authentic). Additionally – some dancers write reviews of clubs they are working at as a way to introduce themselves to custies and have them come in to see them.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    sexygiftxo - There are exceptions. i.e. Follies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Follies Atlanta probably has the best dayshift in the U.S. - but it's not in the Midwest.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Sexy, I saw some go-go clubs in Omaha a few years ago. Crowded and boring as all hell. Course, Omaha was incredibly boring, too. Town of about 600k, and it rolls its sidewalks up about 9pm. Across the state line, in Council Bluffs, IA, the clubs are a bit more lively. Geez, the dancers can even show some T&A there. As for where to recommend, again, it depends on you, your style, and your limits. Indianapolis offers topless entertainment, and it's a pretty hands-on town, with just a couple of hands-off exceptions (Red Garter downtown and PT's on Pendleton Pike). There are one or two places there that are just a bit too publicly hands-on, so there could be some problems there. For the most part, Minneapolis/St. Paul is topless, though there are exceptions. Deja Vu and Dreamgirls, both in downtown Minneapolis, are fully nude juice bars. The Vu has cameras throughout, so extras are pretty difficult to get. Dreamgirls doesn't have cameras and folks can get pretty frisky there. Both the Vu and Dreamgirls also offer bed dances. And Kind of Diamonds down in Inver Grove Heights is full nude with alcohol, but it's probably one of the strictest hands-off clubs in the Twin Cities area.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    High mileage means you let us play with your boobs. Come to Louisville. No nudity required, and you can still do "extras". If you come during August, my SB will be back in town, and she likes girls with big tits. Warning, you *will* be eating her out by the end of her visit, unless you're strong.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    @EarlTee YOU ARE AN IDIOT ! Put your crayons away ! @sexygiftxo Cum to Ohio. It's got a lot of nice clubs to dance in. Dayton has the Harem where girls can make good money if they give us PL's lots if attention. In Akron there are several bars with dancers where the girls do well. CW's Lusty's and Old Glory Daze to name a few.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    EarlTee is a good guy whom just likes to joke around – what did he say that was so bad? At most he was being facetious the way I read his posts.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Sorry Papi I took him as serious in his justification of Oregon as midwest then saying we were all dense. Everybody knows San Francisco is the Mid West. Sorry EarlTee I appologize for over reacting. I just didn't want Oregon getting credit for being midwest when they don't deserve it. Forgive me Bro !
  • sexygiftxo
    9 years ago
    Hey guys, wanted to come back and say thanks for all of the advice on the clubs! I will be traveling soon and will let you know if I decide to come to your city and give your clubs a try! And I finally uploaded an avatar of me (holding a sign for proof) like I was suggested to do. Haha! Speaking of San Francisco @jestrite50 how are the clubs there lately? I danced there when I was barely legal and LOVED it! That was years ago though so I have no idea if the clubs are still "fun" and "easy going" with the rules. I prefer the more lenient clubs. Someone recently told me North Dakota is the place for dancers right now. I'll probably fly out there and try it out in a month. Hope all of you enjoyed your summer! Its still summer here in San Diego lol
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    North Dakota's the place for dancers? Wow, that's news to me. Make sure you find out which clubs and where; I think there's a whopping five clubs in the whole state -- one in Fargo, one in Devils Lake (which may or may not be open; I don't think anyone ever really knows), and three out in the western part of the state, the oil country area. If you do go out to the western area, be careful. From what I've been hearing crime -- particularly violent crime -- is very much on the rise, and the police are doing more stings, catching both pros and johns. Not saying you're a pro, but if it's happening in the clubs, you could get caught up in any potential raid.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Both Dacotas are not what they used to be. San-Francisco is dirty and takes a shitton of dancer's earnings. Also it's not travel-friendly at all. I would work in Cali just to cover travel expenses, but I wouldn't go there specifically for banking. After reading reviews on tuscl, I have made Chicago one of my future destinations <3 And I like Midwestern custies, they are always the easiest to deal with. :) Damn, girl, I am jealous, lol. I am stuck in New York since immigration didn't decide anything yet regarding my case and keeps raping me with new bs requests or else I would be out of this city in a heart beat!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    So what does the sign in your pic actually say?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I think North Dakota may have gotten a rep among dancers for it being good $$$ b/c of the oil boom of the last few years – a lot of men migrated to North Dakota for work thus a lot of men there w/ time on their hands after a hard day's work and some $$$ in their hands. If I was a dancer I'd ask other dancers on [view link] that have actually danced in ND and I would also read the reviews on here to get a better idea.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... So what does the sign in your pic actually say...” It's supposed to be her TUSCL name so we know it's her and not some random web pic.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I have clubbed in Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio and Wisconsin and it has been a mixed bag. I have had fun in Illinois (Harvey) and picked up a nice OTC partner in Cleveland last year, but for the most part the mid-western clubs have sucked for me. I have clubbed extensively in Milwaukee, to my chagrin, and never achieved much out there. Same holds true in Lawrence Kansas. Now I have no doubt that, if I lived in those areas, I could eventually work things out, but they tend to be very cautious with new faces in those clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    We need to keep in mind that the OP asking the question is a dancer and thus I assume she is looking for “the best clubs” from a dancer's POV; i.e. I assume in terms of decent $$$ potential which may be harder for us custies to be able to discern.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Holy shit her tits look amazing!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Papi, one big thing about North Dakota's oil boom is that it's going south right now. People in the oil fields are getting laid off. And you have to start to wonder how the folks in those little boondock towns like Williston and Watford City, towns that were probably 25K or less in population before the oil boom, are going to afford the $1000/month apartments -- or is everyone going to move into the man-camps?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Sexy, here's a recent editorial that could help give you an idea of what you might be looking forward to in western North Dakota. The editorial's really a commentary about that vapid new TV series, "Blood & Oil," but it still offers some insight into the area of the Bakken. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion