tuscl

Was this inappropriate?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Stripper texts me and says "why don't you come in and see me tonight." My response: "I might be able to ... but only if you can text me a picture of your breasts first."

Upon reflection, and since she hasn't responded yet, the big head said this might have been rude. But in my defense, the little head loves her breasts and really wants a picture. He sent the response.

20 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Nope. I say that to chicks who aren't strippers all the time. Establishes the tone and no BS when you roll through.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Lol John
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I often make sexually explicit comments to women and nine times out of ten they are met with a coy smile.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Send her a dick pic to help move her along!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Subra, good idea.

Here's what happened. She doesn't send me a pic. Instead she offers otc and I accept. Damn. Always listen to the little head. smart little fucker.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Lol.

Alls well that ends well
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Sweet! Enjoy those breasts and fucking that pussy playa!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lmfao john
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    So are you going to send us a picture of those breasts then?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Nope. I say that to chicks who aren't strippers all the time. Establishes the tone and no BS when you roll through."

Brilliant!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    It's really too bad that Google Voice doesn't support MMS; I'd have a bunch more pics than I do.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I never ask for nude pics, and I NEVER send a dick pic unless asked. When I get a 'come see me' text, I say, "Oh, I don't know. Send me some encouragement!" The tits always follow.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I've done that before JS, and it worked, so no problem there.

I definitely will never send out a dick pic, with these women nowadays eventually the pic will end up in the wrong hands.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    @gmd, Google voice supports MMS. I don't think I've ever asked for them but when I respond to one of those texts with anything other than a yes, including not responding at all, I tend to get followup texts with pictures.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    rockstar: JS and I were both joking about the dick pic

Dolfan: I don't have google voice, but everyone I know who has it says no MMS support, we always end up sharing pics some other way. Will have to look into this
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Well, just looked it up ... google voice does indeed have native MMS, since late last year. Thanks for the tip!
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    Interesting. I just tried sending an MMS to my Google Voice number. Nothing showed up in my phone's regular messaging app (where I normally receive messages) but the message with pictures showed up in my Gmail account. I also received a notification on the Google Voice app that just says "MMS Received."

I looks like there's some sort of support for MMS in Google Voice but (as is usual for Google's software) support is incomplete.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    JohnSmith69, when you ask "Was this inappropriate?" the answer is almost always "yes!" ;)

But I actually don't believe in appropriate/inappropriate! I just divide things into "brilliant!" and "not brilliant!" Keeps me smiling! ;)
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Being the gentlemen that I am, I sometimes struggle to be as explicit with my desires as I want to be. For example, if a dancer texts me for a "loan", its hard for me to reply "yes but we need to do xyz" for it. This is kind of stupid because when I do have the courage to be explicit the dancer is usually happy to oblige.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't think it was inappropriate at all within the context of strip club business.

IMHO if a dancer is wound too tight to send a pic of her tits then she is probably wound too tight to be fun – not saying it's a 100% correlation but more of a rule of thumb.

I don't text w/ dancers but I've known other custies that do and in their case dancers send them unasked-for pics of their tits while asking them to come in to see them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion