tuscl

18 Months Later, Toronto Sweetie Contacts Me.........Guess Why

In the past I have posted many stories about Toronto Sweetie, an older dancer that I met at a Toronto area club four and a half years ago. First meeting with her was the most outrageously exciting ITC sex of my life in the hobby. Several holidays to Hawaii and Europe followed which included similarly outrageous exciting sex. Over our run together for roughly 3 years I saw her perhaps 10 times. 18 months ago she dumped me, planning to leave the SC life and enter the straight world by opening her dream small retail business. I strongly urged her not to use her life savings for this cockamamie scheme. Not a peep from her until recently.

Lo and behold yesterday I hear her voice on on an old answering machine tied to the phone in my machine shop man cave. The message was a week old. There were also 3 e-mails from her at an old e-mail address that I used to hand out to strippers. Have you figured out why she is contacting me? No bonuses to you if you said........money.

I am not surprised. Sadly I don't have the same throbbing lust for her coursing through my loins. There will be no farmerart cash heading eastwards to Toronto sweetie.

18 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Truly sad art! It's not like you didn't try to warn her. You just can't help some people. :-(
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I assume her business venture failed.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Sounds like she is completely fucked now!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I approve of your action.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Just curious. If sex with her was so amazing, why not see her again? What did she do to bring an end to your lust?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    18 months is pretty quick to burn through $500,000

• farmerart
    9 years ago
    @Dougster,

I know none of the details of Toronto Sweetie's predicament nor am I going to ask.

@JohnSmith69,

She dumped me. End of story.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I think you did the right thing Art.

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Someone thinking with the big head. Congrats Art
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Typical women. SMH
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I guess you didn’t become a successful businessman/millionaire by not being prudent.

Dealing w/ strippers is about $$$; pretty much nothing else – we either pay and play; or we choose not to deal with the hassles that come with a stripper.

Having said this – there are 2 sides to every coin – for strippers; most of us just-use-them/are-with-them only as long as we want; then it’s sayonara; so honestly it’s in a stripper’s best interest to get what she can while she can.
  • rattdog
    9 years ago
    could have been a lot waaay worse. could have had messages saying that you are the father of triplets-all 3 of them 18 months old.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    A PL's attractiveness is inversely proportional to a stripper's cash situation.

I knew a stripper who got into real estate, bought up apartment buildings in Detroit suburbs, and quit stripping. She did well for a while, but then lost everything in the financial crisis. In her mid-40's, she went back to dancing, but she no longer had the required youth and looks.
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    .... "Have you figured out why she is contacting me? No bonuses to you if you said........money."

Her biz venture failed. Her love interest turned out to be a no good loser. And she put on 25 lbs.
    Leading to the realization you were the best thing that happened to her. Hence the call/e-mail. Sorry - it's about the money in the end (yes with some emotions and drama).

But you can think this way (below):
    She is now CEO of a multi-million dollar fashion empire. And growing. She has pool boys and play boys at her beck and call. But she never could re-ignite the same passion she had with you. Ah the good times in waikiki and rome - and everywhere in between. Damsel feels like an ass for not having recognized the gem she had. She cannot evendare reach out to you - but her best friend gave her a ray of hope "farmerart is a forgiving and loving gentleman". And the sweetie goes "hell ya".
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Wise, Art. Sometimes it's just best to let the fires die off, well before they consume everything about you.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Horse to water... ;)

Sounds like you are making the smart decision by ignoring her.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    It's take a lot of willpower to ignore that message. I commend you. There have been times in the past where I gave in, and regretted it shortly after I did that. You're just saving yourself the headache in advance
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ true – I often act all tough and “objective” when I post on TUSCL but when a dancer texts me I’m like a freaking teenage girl (“she likes me”).

PL for life I guess.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion