tuscl

No respect for my time

MrDeuce
Illinois
I texted a favorite yesterday, telling her I would be in her city this afternoon and would like to spend some time with her. I specified that I would arrive at 1:30 and had to leave at 3 or so, asking if she was working, to which she replied "Yes I am I would love to see you :)"

Today I texted her again around 12:30, saying that something had come up and I would be there about 2:15. Her reply: "OK perfect i'm excited". Sure enough I got there at 2:10, but she arrived at 2:40, left the dressing room after 3 . . . and sat with someone else! I left, telling her we would try again another day.

PL that I am, I returned to her club around 6:30, tipped her on stage again, and thought we had agreed to a half-hour VIP as soon as she was done. She went to the dressing room "to freshen up" and, to my amazement, came out in street clothes and went out to the parking lot "to get my charger". I waited 20 minutes and left again, spotting her sitting in the passenger seat of a car with a sketchy-looking guy. She actually ducked when she saw me (or perhaps DeAndre the Dealer was getting a thank-you beej!).

She texted me "Why did you leave :(", to which I responded: "Could you really not wait till 8 to sit in the parking lot with your boyfriend or dealer or whoever he is? You have no respect for my time I'm out." No reply.

I have mixed feelings. She is seriously hot, with a beautiful face and large natural tits. We've done one set of lap dances and one (rather lame) VIP. On the other hand, I hate getting dissed twice in the same afternoon by the same girl. Should I move on? My gut feeling is that she's one of those strippers who are so attractive that they don't have to have any manners at all to get what they want from men. To think that I turned down some eager 6's today while waiting for this 9.5!

26 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Ya. Don't ever go back. She had zero, absolutely none, negative actually, regard for you as a person much less your time. Go for an 8 that treats you great. Money takes effort to make, should take equal effort leaving your hands
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    The "why did you leave" is the icing on the cake, man! Agree w/ GACA. There's no way that could be fun for you, and this should be all about fun.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Kick her to the curb. She thought that she could do whatever she wanted and you would just wait patiently. Find another dancer who will respect your time and want your money.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I would bounce too. Plenty of hot young sluts who will treat you better.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Don't waste any more time on her Whatsoever.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    You had one set of lap dances and one *rather lame* VIP from her -- and she's a favorite?

1) I don't care how hot she is. If she has no respect for you or your time, you have no need for her.
    2) Again, I don't care how hot she is. If she gives you such a lukewarm performance but you're still drooling over her, slap yourself silly, count to ten, slap yourself again, and then think seriously on if you should be pursuing her.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "I have mixed feelings. She is seriously hot, with a beautiful face and large natural tits."

This is our problem. We would never put up with this kind of shit from an ugly woman or a man. I've had strippers treat me disrespectfully, but I forgive and forget once they stick their tits in my face.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'd be pissed if I were in your position. But frankly I think I (and many of us) are too damn emotional about this. What you and I ought to do is just play with whoever we can find, have fun, get sex, and quit the fuck worrying about this kinda crap which happens all the time.

Of course if the DS ever did this to me, I'd be a mental and emotional basket case. I talk big, but I'm just as much of a PL as everybody else.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I know most of you don't smoke weed, but watch this video anyway. It has a bacon commercial at the outset. Anyway, as the video says, weed contains the drug "fuck it." If you just get high, you can just say fuck it when da bitches do this to you. That's what we need -- fuck it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0H8WU8yuDT…
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Maybe the idiot thought you were wasting HER time texting her. She is a stripper. Who knows how their brains work, or rather don't work. Move on!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    In my not even *close* to humble opinion, if you're not getting sex, then there's no reason at all to waste any more time in her, and if you *are* getting sex, it better be really goo for this level of bullshit.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I recently had one pull that shit on me. She gave me one of those "I'll be right back" and didn't. I ignored her for a month. We finally made up. See my topic on make up sex. But she is on probation.
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    Seen too many stripper shit to learn not to take it personally.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    My CF is being pretty unreliable right now. I would like to drop her, but she is currently the hottest stripper in my area (my opinion), and her dances are really good. She just needs some competition to humble herself a little.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Isn't that kind of the concept of strip clubs? They bring a whole bunch of flaky ass chicks together in one place so you don't need to worry about relying on any one of them. If you let a single stripper waste your time, you only have yourself to blame.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    As soon as I saw her come out of the dressing room and sit with someone else (assuming that she knew that I was there) I would have bounced and not looked back.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    It happened to me about a few months ago. Plenty of fish in the ocean. Just move on from her
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Pros: she's very hot.
    Cons: literally everything else.

Not worth it.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    You got jealous, but she's still an idiot
    I personally would just kick her to the curb
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Thanks, folks! I have seldom seen such unanimity of opinion from this wildly disparate group of PLs. I'm going to take PhantomGeek's advice: "slap yourself silly, count to ten, slap yourself again, and then think seriously on if you should be pursuing her". Aw hell no!

(But that gorgeous face! Those fabulous funbags! The *promises* she makes for our next VIP!)

I'll be strong. There are indeed plenty of fish in the ocean.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Thanks, folks! I have seldom seen such unanimity of opinion from this wildly disparate group of PLs. I'm going to take PhantomGeek's advice: "slap yourself silly, count to ten, slap yourself again, and then think seriously on if you should be pursuing her". Aw hell no!

(But that gorgeous face! Those fabulous funbags! The *promises* she makes for our next VIP!)

I'll be strong. There are indeed plenty of fish in the ocean."

Stay strong and stay brilliant! She should have told the guy she sat with "I've promised somebody else a dance" and come over to give you a good time!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    To be clear, if this chick was flaky but gave great mileage along with being hot, you could endure her shit. But she reminds me of the low mileage hot girls in my area. No amount of hotness makes up for mediocre mileage
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm kinda w/ TUSCLer “alldaylong” on this one.

I used to blackball strippers that did me wrong (over-counted; ignored me; etc) – but the more I SC the less I expect of these chicks and in my mind many of their lives are so fucked up that they can't help themselves and perhaps their flakiness w/ us is not the worst of it and maybe just the tip of the dysfunctional iceberg.

If I'm going to get upset at every stripper that does not act appropriately I'm going to be upset a lot (and I'm already upset a lot LOL).

Strippers are what they are – if they were good girls they wold not be strippers – I now “try” to go w/ the flow – if a stripper is treating me well; I enjoy it; if she's not; then I focus on someone else (no use crying over spilled milk).

If she turns you on; then enjoy her when she treats you well and ignore when she's not.

And to be fair (not that I'm calling you out b/c I'm sure it was out of your control) – you did say you'd be there at a certain time then showed up at another time – so you sorta flaked yourself.

Expecting strippers to act appropriately is like expecting excellent customer service at the DMV – it is what it is – we have to visit both from time to time and just hope for the best but should not be surprised at the reality.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Papi_Chulo, you know I greatly value your opinions, but you're wrong this time. I did *not* flake out -- I knew I would be 45 minutes late and told her that with almost two hours' notice -- but she still arrived a half hour later than I, left the dressing room *after* my stated departure time (in which I had allowed a half hour of wiggle room -- stripper time!), and sat with someone else!

The truth in your post is that we can't allow strippers' flakiness to ruin our day. When I left her club for the second time yesterday, I drove straight to another regular haunt of mine and got several lap dances from three favorites, ending with an excellent lapgasm. Life is still good :)
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    @MrDeuce - Maybe you need a relaxing trip to soothe your pain :)
  • jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    Ranukam.....I feel exactly what you said. My CF is playing games and stringing me on but she is HOT her dances are awesome and I don't really see any other competition right now to be my CF
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion