Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

4th of July

tumblingdice

South Carolina

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm taking a ex-marine(Fallujah)and my girl to the Indian casino for their birthdays.His the 4th,hers the 5th(Fuck Tom Cruise). What are you Rainbows doing?

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

The ex-marine is gonna fuck your girl and we are all gonna laugh.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Hey,don't let you meat loaf.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Gee whiz dice. Do you really think you need that much protection?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'm playing a gig at Ribfest in Naperville, IL on the 4th. Should be fun!

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

Rock, I checked out the ribfest website. Some pretty cool bands playing. Wish it was closer geographically speaking.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

We are probably doing yard work. Got a TON of yard work to do.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Ha ha! That's a good comeback dice. Glad you have a sense of humor

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

metaldude: Well, you can track down which one I'm in if you're clever about it. I just don't want dice showing up and shouting "Freebird" every 30 seconds.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Please tell me its at least the cheap trick coverband and not the matchbox 20 one

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

ime: Yup! Next Position Pleaze. We have T shirts and everything! LOL

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"The ex-marine is gonna fuck your girl and we are all gonna laugh."

Brilliant!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Thats cool Rockstar, on letting us know your band. Pretty nice festival. Kim Simmonds and Savoy Brown? wow

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

Rockstar: Are you the bass player?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

No I'm the good looking one: the guitarist.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Wow. Within the past hour, a man died in a carnival ride accident at the Naperville Ribfest. Hope Rockstar is ok!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Wow, they reported "possible" suicide...or maybe someone dropped a corn dog and he went for it

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Seriously???? Wow...

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I'm meeting an ex-marine at an Indian casino for his birthday, then we're gonna take turns on some old douchebag's girl.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Jester,I'm about to leave the house to collect my envelopes.Please dude,don't think we can't find you.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

LOL "don't think we can't find you"!!!! Dice you're a piece of work!

No one deals with internet trolls by threatening violence unless they are stupid, or insane. Which are you? Or are you drunk again?

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Oh Snap Jester,you're in my backyard.Your new name is "chum".

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Yeah Rock,you and I know it was all bullshit,but the look on Jesties face is priceless.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

My first concert was Humble Pie and Muddy Waters.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement