tuscl

Ex-Ravens cheerleader pleads guilty to child sex

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
When I was a 15-year-old boy, I would have loved for a MILF to rape me.

http://www.delawareonline.com/story/news…

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    We're living in politically correct times; I doubt the 15 y/o dude was complaining.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    She'll get some sort of suspended sentence with probation. If it was a 48yo man with a 15yo girl he'd get life.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I don't know. The "ex-cheerleader" angle was obviously for effect. That was obviously a long time ago and she looks like a 48 year old woman now. She may look hot to us, but to a 15 year old kid having a woman over 30 years his senior slipping into his bed and sucking his dick might have been a bit skeevy.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    I can remember an few teachers back in my jr high school days. There was not a str teen boy in the school that would have turned them down. Hell, I think a few tried like crazy.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    She was a cheerleader in 2005 (age 38 at the time) that's pretty fckn impressive. But I agree she with RBD she definitely looks 48, and for a 15 y/o kid that's ancient.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    skeevy. Are you serious? At 15 I would've fucked just about any pussy I could get into.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yeah, 15 year old kids aren't picky, unless they're actually getting lots of teenage pussy.

It's after you've had a few girls yiu start caring more about quality.
  • chukko
    9 years ago
    The kid needs counseling.
  • anthonyu
    9 years ago
    Counseling ?? If I had found any pussy to fuck when I was 15, I'd still be thinking fondly about it. Hell, I still think fondly of my first fuck at age 18. She was about 10 years older. Would love to see her again, talk old times. Who knows what we might do even at our advanced ages. She must be 80+ by now.

For a 15 year old male to fuck pussy is nothing traumatic, just really great fun. The ultimate in physical and mental health. It's only a problem if there's a STD or the girl gets pregnant. If the girl takes care of those problems, it's just a great big favor to the little boy and his little head.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    The kid turned down sex. That alone is telling.

To our adult mind the idea sounds awesome but when you look at these things rationally and objectively it's really not that simple.

Not to mention if you reverse the genders we'd all call it creepy as fuck.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    These types of cases are far beyond our societies ability to cope with them. Some should be ignored, and some should be vigorously prosecuted. There's no way America in 2015 has the infrastructure in place in our primitive legal system to tell the difference between the two.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion