tuscl

Which would you choose?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Which would you choose?

A 6.5 with amazingly perfect tits or a 8.5 with itty bitty titties. Both are equally permissive and have similar rules.

Until recently I would've said I chose the 6, but the other day I'm at a club and am presented with exactly this choice. These are the only two dancers that I'm interested in. The 6 is very permissive and fun with breast play and sucking. I didn't mind spending some cash on her. But then the 8 comes along and I spent most of the night with her. So even though I thought I'd choose the 6 given my breast obsession, I actually chose the 8. The 8 was a redhead so that raised her standing but I still think I'd choose her regardless.

31 comments

• footballguy
    9 years ago
    Definitely the 6.5 with perfect tits, but then again I am definitely a boob guy. I just don't understand what the point is with getting dances (or more) from a girl with an A cup. There's nothing to play with up there except sucking her nipples. I guess if she had an amazing ass I would consider it.

I think part of it is I don't like girls that are super skinny. And if a girl is average sized but has small tits it just doesn't look right.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    For me, an 8.5 cannot have itty bitty titties.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Her ass is the determining factor in this case.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    The 8.5! I more of a "whole package" guy!

Big tits are brilliant but they aren't the be all and end all! ;)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    The 8.5 for me as well. Like 4got, I am a total package guy.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I'll never get you breast guys. Your moms didn't breastfeed you or something? Face and ass, not necessarily in that order, are the determining factors. I'll take the 8.5 :)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    The 8, because if she's an 8 and has tiny tits, everything else must be amazing.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Good point James.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Yeah. The 8. No doubt about it.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    It's subjective. I would agree with those that say if she had small tits then she can't be an 8.5 (if you are not into small tits) the number is the total package not just the face. She can be an 8.5 if the total package including the tits are ok for you. Depending on the rest of their body would be a determining factor for me. I like some thickness so if one is too skinny that might not work for me.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i'd pick the 8 as well.

i like tits, but its not my favorite thing. like subraman, face and ass are the most important things for me.

i had a great VIP with a dancer a few weeks ago who had only had A cups but it was enough for me to suck on and even better....she had a nice ass and a pretty face.....which is the reason i decided to dance with her in the first place
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 - is that the 8 redhead that you said could make LDK82 cum in 2 songs?
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I'd take them both back for a ride
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    SC, no. Different dancer and different club.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Tits girl for ITC action, beauty for OTC.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I truly don't give a shit how big her boobs are if she's a pretty girl. My latest little spinner obsession has virtually no tits at all, just a barely perceptible swell on her chest, with cute little, very sensitive nubs for nipples. Yes, I checked her license.

She also sucks dick good and squeezes hard when she cums.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I'd choose the 8.5. When you say itty bitty do you just mean small?
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    The 8.5 without hesitation. I concur, to be an 8.5 she would have to have some nice titties even if smaller.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @georgmicrodong: Actually I agree even though I said tits ITC. My ATF is small breasted, but at least an 8.5 face. She's the only one of her club friends with natural boobs, and I like them just as they are.
  • ndnman
    9 years ago
    First off I don't want to say I'm an ass guy since the first thing I almost always notice are the titties, but my determining factor would in fact be the ass. If the small tittied one has a fantastic ass then I'll choose her. Big tits with flat ass doesn't look good but a great ass with a smaller chest I can live with. Again I don't think I'm an ass man as I go gag-gah
  • ndnman
    9 years ago
    gah-gah over huge titties.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    She can't be an 8.5 if she doesn't have any tits.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    While I'm a boobs guy, sometimes the itty bitty ones are kinda fun. Not gonna replace dream stripper breasts obviously, but it's all good. I'd label her a 9-9.5 but for the tits, so she was really beautiful.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Despite being breastfed for a reasonably long time as an infant, I'm definitely a tit man. I would choose the 6.5 with perfect tits over the 8.5 with itty-bitties. As others have pointed out, if she has tiny titties, she ain't no 8.5!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Interesting, isn't it, that so many dancers think that breast enhancement is the only path to desirability given the overall tone of answers in this string. Even some of the big boob lovers can't stand implants.

One of my former fave's was obsessed with that and thought that my ATF's attractiveness was a result of her (actually very good) breast implants. This girl had, and still has, the most beautiful natural Cs you've ever seen. I told that if she ever let a surgeon destroy those perfect boobs, I would never speak to her again.

In my book, the personality stuff is worth at least two breast sizes -- and it's free!
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I would choose the hot girl over the average girl, because I got over my preoccupation with big tits over all other features by about age 15.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I've got to wonder if the 6.5 is a 6.5 regardless of the perfect tits? Or is she a 4.5 with the most amazing tits to ever grace a woman's body and those perfect tits bring her up to a 6.5? Or is she a 6.5 with perfect tits? If so, why is she not a 7.5 or 8?

As for my choice, the 6.5 with the perfect tits who is permissive and allows lots of fun, she sounds like a good, fun choice ITC. But I look at the whole package when evaluating looks. Tits are great, but they are better when topped with outstanding nipples. And I love great nipples more than large tits. So I would have to see, or hear about, the nipples before making a choice.

And @Chandler's comment above is also relevant.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    The Asian one.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    I do enjoy amazingly perfect tits. Maybe more than the beautiful face an 8.5 would have.

BUT the 8.5's I've seen that had itty bitty titties more than made up for it elsewhere.

I'd still probably take the 6 if we're talking ITC, I don't need a drop dead gorgeous face for lap dances.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The 6.5 with the tits – I don't recall ever getting a hard-on from a pretty face – I def focus almost exclusively on the bod.
  • Grclubman91
    9 years ago
    The 8.5 with the bitty titties. In my experience those tiny titties react better to attention. And I prefer a tighter body with small tits to a bigger body and big tits. Everyone has their preference. Go for what gets you charged up. Don't spend your money based on what gets somebody else off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion