tuscl

Finding "Them"

Clubber
Florida
This might stress some memories, but when did you meet your ATF, your CF, former favorites. Looking for day and time.

For me, My ATF was a Friday afternoon about 4-5 o'clock. Most recent favorite (No CF right now) was on a Sunday afternoon, about 3 PM. The last two faves I remember before her were both in the afternoon, and around 4 or 5. Same timing as the ATF.

I don't club much at all in the evening, but it seems to me, there are "jewels" to be found in the low traffic times and wit little "competition".

27 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Afternoon, about 4:00, introduced by my fave of that time who thought that we'd mesh very well. No kidding, and we're all still friends!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    That's easy because 95 percent of the time I go to a club is on a Saturday night. My first favorite hit the floor at 9 pm shift change. I had been at the club for a few hours with mediocre results but as soon as I saw her come out of the dressing room I was immediately attracted to her and she must have noticed because she came right over.

The ironic thing. I noticed the dancer that eventually became my real ATF that very same night. But it would be another 4 years before I had a falling out with the first dancer and I finally started dancing with my ATF in waiting.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My dream came true at 9 pm on a Wednesday night. Afternoons can be fun but the hottest girls usually work work evenings.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    JS69,

My ATF was an afternoon find, and the only Asian dancers I've seen more than once in a S. Fl club.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    My nightmare began on a Friday afternoon.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Where I live pretty much the only option is to club at night (basically no day shift options).. and of curse work.

Ideally, day shift (less competition, less rush) would be better.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    mjx,

"...and of curse work."

I like that. Wonder, an intentional "typo"?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I almost always go to clubs on weekend nights. usually Saturday. I'm working, busy, and or tired the rest of the week.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Lol Clubber. My thoughts exactly.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    All of my favorites were met during the afternoon. The only time I club at night is if I am outta town.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    At 11:00 pm on a Thursday. I was on my way home from a business trip and needed a piss and a drink. Instead, I found an automatic wallet emptier which still works.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    For ATF and CF's, I don't remember the exact day of the week. But it had to be in the afternoon from Tues to Fri, because that's when I usually hit the clubs.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    My ATF (now retired) I met a little after midnight on Saturday/Sunday.

My former CF I also met around the same time on a Saturday night.

I'm like Motörhead - mostly clubbing on a Friday or Saturday night.

Fuck I just realized I met mrs Shailynn at the same time on the same night!!!
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I do most of my clubbing weekdays, from just after the lunch rush until just before the after-work rush, when the club is dead slow. So I've met 95% of my ATFs Monday-Friday around 1pm :)
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    @clubber... no, just my naturally shitty spelling and typing skills
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I found "Them" in a desert east of L.A. They were giant ants.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    CF was a Saturday afternoon. It was slow, she was the hottest girl working (Saturday day shift can be rough), and she had the time to win me over. I was prepared for hot girl low mileage and was pleasantly surprised.

My previous fave was a weekday swing shift. Again, she had time to sell me on her personality. She was a case where she was attractive and I liked chatting with her so I figured I could give her a shot, and again was pleasantly surprised she gave me good two way contact LDs.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    ATF: I first saw her on a Friday night around 10 I think. *Met* her two weeks later at about the same time. Took her to the back a week later, and the rest, as they say, is history.

CF: It was either a Monday or or a Wednesday afternoon. Talked a bit, got a couple dances where she let me grope her, and prolly six months later, took her out for lunch before work, in my hotel room.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    mjx,

Damn, take credit for a good one! :)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @Clubber - My Asian story.

I met this beautiful brunette in the club a few weeks before I met my ATF. I knew right away she would be my #1; she was smart, funny, aggressive and stacked. I saw her again shortly after and was starting to spend $$$ on her, but then she vanished. I never did get her # or anything. So I felt adrift as I always seem to have one favorite to throw money at.

A couple weeks later, I remember seeing this beautiful Asian spinner, and she must have seen me staring because she came over to me IIRC, I didn't chase down her. This would be almost 5 years ago now so it's a little fuzzy. I knop we did 5 dances, and I was in love. She fit in my lap like a glove and got the job done. The next week I didn't see the brunette again, but my ATF was there, and we just became a thing after that.

The tag is the brunette DID eventually return; she was suspended (again), but it was too late for me. I had my ATF. But...I did dance with her that day and found out not only were she and my ATF friends, but they were lovers! The three of us still laugh about that: we pride ourselves in having good taste in people since we all like each other. When she's working I always take her to VIP at least once, with my ATF's blessing. Unless I'm poor that day; then the ATF is the one who takes my money. It's nice they avoid petty jealousy...I would imagine that's quite rare.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Rockstar, sounds like a made to order threesome.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    @clubber: yeh... guess I wouldn't make a very good politician
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    mjx,

"good politician"? Now there's an oxymoron for you!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    What's a politician? A lawyer gone bad....

Yup. Whale shit, and there is nothing lower than whale shit.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    JS69: Yeah, except the brunette has had addiction issues, was fired (again) so she's not working, and the ATF has been distancing herself. We've actually partied together OTC which was a blast, but next time I see my ATF at her place I don't expect the brunette will be there.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Not my circus not my monkeys sorry I gotta go to work just procrastinating on here
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I think it was a Friday afternoon in the Spring. Maybe April or May.... 4 years ago or more.

Haven't seen her in a couple years now.
    We've both moved on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion