tuscl

RTW

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
The glossary defines "RTW" as "Putting bills into a stripper's garter all the way around her leg and making her look like a Christmas Tree with money."

This raises several questions in my mind.

1. What does RTW stand for?

2. Has anybody actually used this term before? I certainly don't remember it.

3. Why do we have a term like this that almost nobody ever uses in the glossary, but can't add terms that are used regularly by many people like LDK and DS?

4. Has anybody ever put bills into a stripper's garter all the way around her leg to make her look like a Christmas Tree with money? I was considering doing this for the DS, but am not sure if she would think it made her or me look pathetic, or if it would make her feel like the hottest, baddest bitch in the club which she undoubtedly is. I wouldn't use Benjamins but I wouldn't use 1s either.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    According to urban dictionary 1) Rule the world or 2) Round the world. I've never used it or a host of other terms in the glossary.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I have never seen this happen, nor have I heard the term RTW.

The glossary is outdated. I have suggested to Founder that he let us add to the glossary (subject to his approval), but he has not responded.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    "Round The World" is my guess.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Actually, it stand for Right To Work.

Right to work for every dollar they can get a PL to part with.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I think it is supposed to be "round the world"... but isn't there a far more sexual meaning to going around the world with a girl???
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Round the world means something far diff to me. Give me and mrs sea about 2 hours kid free and will complete "round the world"
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    It should mean Rub The Wiener....an extras term
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    JohnSmith69, I agree! LDK and DS should be in the glossary! But when I advocated adding LDK the response was underwhelming, other angry guy that I now have on ignore! That guy lost his shit to the point where I worried he would show up at my door with duct tape, zip ties, Vaseline, and a stun gun! Not brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    But I think lapdanceking82 knows that we appreciate his tireless advocacy for the practice of cumming in our pants, even if we don't partake! And the DS is a part of your life so all is brilliant for you!

And now that I have little 4got the angry guy will have an angry dog on his ankle! And I kick his ass good if he kicks my dog!
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I've never heard of (or done) RTW. It's a useless term and should not be in the glossary.
    I've often done LDK, but it shouldn't be in the glossary for reasons that I have already adequately explained.
    (However, here is a new explanation: If James Earl Jones fancied sex with white women only, would we refer to an act of interracial sex as a JEJ? No; no, we would not.)
    Essentially no one uses the acronym DS besides its inventor. It should not be in the glossary.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I was looking at the list and I felt that there were at least a dozen that I have never heard anyone on this board use.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Deuce, actually there are many people on here who understand and use the DS acronym on a regular basis. It doesn't have the acceptance level of LDK yet, but it's still early in the acronym development process so we shall see.

But back to the topic. I did an RTW on her last night. It was kinda cool, made her feel special, but not enough to justify inclusion in the glossary.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I do like RTW as an acronym for rub the weiner (ie a hand job).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion