tuscl

Favorite dancer on TUSCL of all time

Clackport
Washington
There have been some dancers that have brought some good insight to TUSCL over the years. Stiletto25, fetish_dancer, duomaxwell, diva1975, poledancer, rachelmmm, just to name a few.

Who is your favorite of all time?

I'm gonna have to go with duomaxwell. She was witty, very insightful, young, sexy, actually showed some face pics, made good threads. Last not least I wanted to fuck the shit out of her :) I miss that girl.

What say you?

43 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Oh, I can't say, and it might be seen as an insult to someone to choose someone else. The ones I recognize are all different and I have no way to choose. Diva contributes the most and I respect that. I like the others too. But if you must know, anyone who posts nude selfies gets the tie breaker. Poledancer. *ducking in case of incoming flying objects*
  • Corvus
    9 years ago

I miss Stiletto25 and Duomaxwell too. But my favorite will likely always be Carolynne. Wish she contributed more often, but love her crazy stories, moral dilemmas, and take no prisoners attitude.

While not as extensive or lengthy, I like her stories more than JS69's. Lord help us if the two of them ever meet!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I thought Duo was cute as a button. Funny too
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    A coin toss between duomaxwell and Stiletto25

but since I've met and got dances with duomaxwell....I'd have to go with her

Stilleto25 is a very close second tho
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    #1 has to be gridget. Who else other than me had their ATF posting on here?

#2 goes to Christal that I did VIP 3 times with at Follies.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    @Che, I thought about @kittykate too, but from what I recall she only posted over a long weekend, over two years ago.

But, yea, she was entertaining for sure.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Stilleto raised the bar, but I think that Diva is giving her a run for her money.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    DuoMaxwell gets my vote. She took a personal interest in some of our "issues"; sending me a PM one time about something I wrote. That's when we could have pictures and hers were very alluring.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Lots of great contributing dancers I forgot to name. Carolynne, Trixxi, hotstuffbabi, rfcookie, kittykate, judyjudy, Chanel. Too many to name!

@shadow- was gridget the one that stopped answering your calls?
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I'll name the two that I have met: hotstuff69babi and keepitbreezy1. I got some lap dances from each of them on the same day last summer, when both were working at Silver Criket in Dearborn. (Different shifts -- it was a long and decadent day that included other fun that I won't go into.) Both were delightful to hang with and to get dances from. I'm looking forward to seeing hotstuff again when I'm in the Detroit area next week; I haven't heard back from keepitbreezy, who is now (I think) at Landing Strip in Romulus.

The current dancer posting on TUSCL that I would most like to meet is Diva1975, who truly brings a lot to this discussion board.

Honorable mention goes to carolynne. How can a PL not love a stripper who posts this:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shadow challenge accepted lol

Keep u reminded you was the only tuscler
    Ever banned up until da juice mane came then i crushed it buy being banned over and over again
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I am the legendary Tuscler of All Time
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    To get to the question at hand

Favorite tuscl dancer would be BBBJBecky aka Me
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    My pick is your mule faced sister on your Randy Anukam facebook account.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Thoughts?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I have my doubts about pole dancer.

I'm not convinced she is a she. She could be a he.

I'm a born skeptic.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ With Juice around, any and all things are possible
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    KittyKate
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Ricky and LMN are my two favorite strippers of all time on TUSCL
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol ^^^
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Hard to choose. fetish_dancer and Stiletto25 stick out, but the praise for rfcookie is well deserved as well.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Actually jerikson seems to be quite the odd stripper here. We can't forget about her!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I haven't posted that long so I don't know most of the names! But both Diva1975 and poledancer83 seem like sweet girls! They're both brilliant and I won't chose! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Favorite tuscl dancer would be BBBJBecky aka Me"

And I can just imagine "her" posts! I'm sure they're brilliant!
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @zipman68 aka 4got2wipe

stfu already with all the “i haven’t been posting here long” shit. your stupidity is showing
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Tempest666 is another good one. She's not really active on the discussion board, but she writes lots of good reviews.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm undecided. It would help if I remembered everyone better.
    Shadowcat was not the only one banned before juice came along.
    I don't want to mention the name. His only redeeming quality was that he posted $5 lap dances could be had. He did this more often than Dougster revives threads.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I bet this dude was the original juice
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I really liked fetish_dancer. Diva is awesome too.
    I get the impression from pole dancer that she doesn't dig chicks, enough even to fake it. And I like Tempest666 when she's not foaming at the mouth about female customers, which she does way too much of for my liking.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Who remembers Daddy's Girl? I think she deleted her profile, she was a good contributor. Also Jayjaydancer was good.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    So far, jj. She and I had a few interesting conversation via PM.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    JaysX was funny
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    On a serious note

Daddysgirl would be my girl of chose
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I hope it doesn't hurt duo in her post-dancer life that she was so out of the closet as a dancer.

I won't answer as my current infatuation with Diva makes it impossible for me to be objective. In any case, maybe we should pass on the stereotypical American thing and not turn it into a contest. Dancers who don't quickly give up on this board are all cool. They have to be to put up with the total sausagefest. It's too bad stripperweb is so heavily censored and such a bunfest.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Honorable mention to lopaw as well for not bailing on us.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Lowpaw isn't a dancer though.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    jerikson40. I miss her.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • chandler
    9 years ago
  • trixxi
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the Honorable Mention Ranukam
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Diva is my favorite among those who admit to being dancers. I can't resist a woman who calls me a disgusting pig.
  • PeteBull19
    9 years ago
    Chanel is awesome. Great insight into the Seattle market.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion