Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This week's video that broke the Internet: Emily Ratajkowski's nude photo shoot

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Thanks MrDeuce! Those tits are brilliant! :)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I love the comments on the the video site!

"wanna shoot my winky milk All over her pretty face"

Truer word have not been said!

Except I'd also like to cum on her tits and in her mouth too! Brilliant! ;)

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

Nothing short of absolutely fucking brilliant! I would kill to have a body AND face like hers. Truly amazing! I'm straight but I think I have a little crush:)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

If I thought it wouldn't sound pompous of me, I'd say she's a little on the skinny side, but a beautiful woman nonetheless.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

She's got great tits, but that face is a 7.

She's also at the point where if she's not naked, she's boring.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

GMD - I like spinners but she does look emaciated. I'd be afraid of hurting her.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Tad thin. Otherwise great body. Face doesn't do it for me.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ I think if she did something with her hair and put some make-up on her face would improve. Hard to argue about that body being amazing though... I agree with others, she could use 5-10 lbs on her body.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Damn! I'm not easily impressed, and she's impressive!

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Nice tits but needs some meat on her bones

Profile picture for Eagle1191
Eagle1191
•

Eh she's ok but not "break the internet" amazing in my book, she looks to thin as well in an unhealthy way.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

And that unfortunate tat on her left side....

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Her tits are brilliant, but I agree with the majority that she could use a few more lbs. I'm not throwing her out of bed mind you, but my preference would be for her to have a little more meat on the bone.

Profile picture for sshrfrsky
sshrfrsky
•

Thanks for that!

She is not too thin. She has curves and a nice ass. Those tits are fantastic.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Thanks, sshrfrsky! That's exactly what I think. Her face may be a tad rodent-like, but, as rh48r pointed out, I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•
Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

She's a little old for me, but those are DS tits for sure. I get to playbwith a set just like that soon. But not soon enough.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

she reminds me of my xATF. IMO, off the charts body. xATF had a much better face.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@Clubber: How did youtube fuck up and allow full frontal nudity? :)

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

GMD: Toplessness is not "full frontal nudity". All three chicks in the R-rated "Blurred Lines" video are topless, not nude. However, it is surprising that YouTube left the explicit version of the video up. YouTube has come a long way from its rather prim early days!

JS69: I'm not trying to stir up a shit storm, but here goes: (a) Emily Ratajkowski turns 24 on June 7. Is that really "a little old" for you or are you just being facetious? (b) You often (very often!) refer to your DS's "massive tits" and then describe Emily's as "those are DS tits for sure". Do you actually consider Emily's tits "massive"? Admittedly they are large for her rather slender frame, but I wouldn't call them massive.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I was watching it on my phone. Sure looked like she had not bottoms on.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

All three girls are wearing nude-colored thongs, which makes for a nice visual effect :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

gmd,

Don't know or care, but may be it is considered "art".

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement