tuscl

This week's video that broke the Internet: Emily Ratajkowski's nude photo shoot

MrDeuce
Illinois

23 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Thanks MrDeuce! Those tits are brilliant! :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I love the comments on the the video site!

"wanna shoot my winky milk All over her pretty face"

Truer word have not been said!

Except I'd also like to cum on her tits and in her mouth too! Brilliant! ;)
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Nothing short of absolutely fucking brilliant! I would kill to have a body AND face like hers. Truly amazing! I'm straight but I think I have a little crush:)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    If I thought it wouldn't sound pompous of me, I'd say she's a little on the skinny side, but a beautiful woman nonetheless.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    She's got great tits, but that face is a 7.

She's also at the point where if she's not naked, she's boring.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    GMD - I like spinners but she does look emaciated. I'd be afraid of hurting her.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Tad thin. Otherwise great body. Face doesn't do it for me.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I think if she did something with her hair and put some make-up on her face would improve. Hard to argue about that body being amazing though... I agree with others, she could use 5-10 lbs on her body.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Damn! I'm not easily impressed, and she's impressive!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Nice tits but needs some meat on her bones
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Eh she's ok but not "break the internet" amazing in my book, she looks to thin as well in an unhealthy way.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    And that unfortunate tat on her left side....
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Her tits are brilliant, but I agree with the majority that she could use a few more lbs. I'm not throwing her out of bed mind you, but my preference would be for her to have a little more meat on the bone.
  • sshrfrsky
    9 years ago
    Thanks for that!

She is not too thin. She has curves and a nice ass. Those tits are fantastic.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Thanks, sshrfrsky! That's exactly what I think. Her face may be a tad rodent-like, but, as rh48r pointed out, I wouldn't kick her out of bed.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Yes! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwT6DZCQ…

I'll spare you most of the NO! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDPAFNJC…

Really, is there any level of equality?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    She's a little old for me, but those are DS tits for sure. I get to playbwith a set just like that soon. But not soon enough.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    she reminds me of my xATF. IMO, off the charts body. xATF had a much better face.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Clubber: How did youtube fuck up and allow full frontal nudity? :)
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    GMD: Toplessness is *not* "full frontal nudity". All three chicks in the R-rated "Blurred Lines" video are topless, not nude. However, it is surprising that YouTube left the explicit version of the video up. YouTube has come a long way from its rather prim early days!

JS69: I'm not trying to stir up a shit storm, but here goes:
    (a) Emily Ratajkowski turns 24 on June 7. Is that really "a little old" for you or are you just being facetious?
    (b) You often (very often!) refer to your DS's "massive tits" and then describe Emily's as "those are DS tits for sure". Do you actually consider Emily's tits "massive"? Admittedly they are large for her rather slender frame, but I wouldn't call them massive.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I was watching it on my phone. Sure looked like she had not bottoms on.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    All three girls are wearing nude-colored thongs, which makes for a nice visual effect :)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    gmd,

Don't know or care, but may be it is considered "art".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion