tuscl

The biggest strip club PL ever

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
This guy gets my vote for the biggest strip club PL ever. I know the details from multiple reliable sources, so I'm confident that the facts are as follows.

This guy comes to his go to club 1-3 nights per week. When there he spends the majority of his time (2 to 8 hours) in the VIP. He usually takes 2-3 girls. The total cost ranges from around $1-5K per night. There is no sex in the VIP. Much of the time the girls are not naked. That's right. He is paying thousands to talk to pretty young girls for hours at a time and only occasionally see them naked with no sex of any kind.

He has also been talked into paying a ton of money to certain dancers outside of the club. I'm not as certain as to the amount of these payments but I believe they amount to several tens of thousands of dollars over a year or less.

There may have occasionally been some very limited sexual favors done otc, but there is no regular sex OTC. He views the girls as potential girlfriends that he hopes to have a romantic relationship with.

This is not in San Jose, so it's not the guy that most of you originally thought of.

Anybody know more of a pathetic looser than this?

28 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yeah, the guy who called other guys Pathetic Loosers
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I can think of a couple that I consider losers but they are not in the same league money wise.
  • mufdvr
    9 years ago
    you can't say anything about PL on this site, it hits home with too many on here!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As we often say around here; to each their own.

I guess it would be very PLish if he was not getting what he wanted – maybe he just wants/is-satisfied-with attention/company of beautiful women? i.e. if he's getting what he wants; then sera sera.

If he's actually wanting/expecting more than what he is getting; then yeah; stamp PL on his forehead.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    End of the day, guys like him subsidize my SC experience.

A fool and his money are often parted. But who knows what his story is?

The ladies at SW would probably like to know where they can meet this dream customer.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My ATF had a regular customer who used to meet her OTC for sex and he paid her $500 to $700 per hour. He stopped seeing her for sex about 2 or 3 years ago and yet he continues to send her money when she "needs" it. They occasionally meet to go shopping or go to dinner, but when they do he just talks about the dancer he's currently seeing. She told me that a few months ago she felt guilty and asked him if he wanted to get a room and he declined. Like Papi said, if he's getting what he wants, so be it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Some lucky dudes have so much $$$ they don't worry or think twice about how they spend/blow it.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    I guess the level of PL this guy is would be contingent on how wealthy he is. Maybe the type of cash he is throwing around is pocket change to him.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Adding, at least he is getting the company of beautiful women for his money. What about these celebs and athletes that rain thousands and basically get nothing.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You guys aren't nearly as hard on this guy as I would have expected. Was there a memo about showing empathy that I wasn't copied on?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Probably because at some point, most of us have been taken advantage of, (money wise), by a beautiful young dancer who has smitten us, ie: we identify with this PL.

I know I have...
    Ahhh... Wisdom born from Baptism under fire at the SC.
    In the words of Led Zepplin: "The soul of s woman was created below."
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @JS69, I suspect what you call "empathy" is mixed with the realization that for some of us, it would have been all too easy to go down that path. One of those "but for the grace of Cthulu go I" type of thing.

I know that had my ATF ever asked me for money outside of our relationship, even after she moved away, I would in all probability have given it to her. Maybe mine is an unusual case, but I've begun to suspect otherwise.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @JS69 I'm just as confused as you. Glad i have an ice box where my heart used to be
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    This guy is just "looser" with his money than most of us would or could be. Pathetic!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    If I had what could be considered nearly unlimited funds and the time, I would do foolish things (in others opinions) as well. I would consider those that though me foolish were just jealous.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    On the surface it does appear to be the pinnacle of PLdom, but if the guy is satisfied with what his money is renting him, then who are we to judge?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^Exactly
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I agree. Strip clubs are la-la land, for all of us. Can't judge him at all
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    My only judgement is that when this stripper and other strippers hear about a guy like this it totally demotivated some strippers to hustle. I've sat in the club and watched several girls ignore me because they only look for these type of whales to catch, and even though I generously tip well for good service, I don't throw the funds around with discretion like this PL.

There are many 8-9's that wait around in the club for weeks sifting through clients waiting to land this type of clientele, when I am only willing to give $100 for 15-20 minutes of their time. This means I too have to sift through several dancers to find one i like, too.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I think RickyBoy gets the award for the most pathetic strip club customer ever. I mean, seriously? Spending 10 years developing a System to figure out how to pay hookers for sex? Really?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I shudder to think about the endless ways all that money could be spent more wisely"

Brilliant point lapdanceking82!

I mean $1K is like 666 full service dates with the woman that charged you $15! For that amount of money you can get laid and worship Satan at the same time! It's brilliant! ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Meat is correct. This guy makes it harder for PLs at this club to get much from certain dancers. They can make so much from him for doing nothing that it destroys their work incentive. Yes the guy is free to throw his money away however he wants to, but I think others have a right to be pissed when his decisions make things harder for the rest of us.
  • saer
    9 years ago
    There's a guy at the club I frequent that throws cash around like it's going out of style. He'll tip girls on stage with $50 bills, pay them several hundred just to sit and chat with him at the club, and he usually has a horde of dancers around him when he's there. He paid for one of the girl's wedding, bought another a car, and pays for another girl's mortgage. I don't know if he gets anything out of it OTC or whatnot, but I guess if it works for him, who am I to judge?
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    As the old saying goes: "It ain't trickin' if you got it".
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    So really there are two schools of thoughts on mega whales.

1) they drive up prices by raising dancer expectations for what they can make for limited service

Or

2) in the short run they gobble up dancer time and attention. But their cash keeps clubs in the black, keeps dancers who might consider drifting to other fields in the game, and encourage dancers to keep hustling to whale hunt.

I feel like both are somewhat true. I can see where they frustrate smaller whales like JS69 most. Those of us on a budget are already used to being flexible when dancers have regular whales to attend to. The guy who drops $100 a visit is already used to being upstaged by the guy who drops $500, but the guy who drops $500 is probably not used to being upstaged by a guy who drops $2k without even getting fucked.

One of my favorites told me about how a guy once gave her $1000 just to sit and talk to him all night. He was going through a divorce and didn't want his soon to be ex wife to get a dime of that money. This girl has a great personality and even better tits, but without that guy maybe she would have quit dancing. Mega whales let her be a lazy stripper most of the time, shooting the shit with fun but low spending customers until another giant whale comes along.

When I played poker a lot my winnings followed the sender strategy. Most nights I would grind out McDonald's type hourly wages while watching TV at the same time. But the right whale pops on your table and suddenly you're $200 richer in 15 minutes.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    James excellent analysis. I am a smaller whale who gets pissed by guys like this. But I see how they don't matter to some others.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Yes James, these whales can help keep around some of our favorites just the same as they can take them away. Just like poker, it's all about timing.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    You're gonna need a bigger boat
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion