tuscl

YOUR Perfect Club

Clubber
Florida
OK, You hear there is a club that would be perfect for you. A club with no parking fee, no cover, no restroom troll, hot barmaid, great bouncers, $3 beers, $5 liquor, nice decor, full of hot Asian dancers, think black dancers, dream strippers, dancers that will blow old guys, etc, and a talented DJ that only plays _________ music.

Fill in the blank with what would make this YOUR perfect club.

For me, classic rock. I could enjoy if he played nothing but Mötley Crüe's "Girls, Girls, Girls" over and over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2XdmyBt…

44 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    You had me at "dancers that will blow old guys." I didn't realize that strip clubs even played music.
  • rickydugan
    9 years ago
    Main feature would be:

No dress code. I need a place where I can wear my white three piece polyester suit and really stand out. Can't stand competition from other suits in downtown business districts.

Three or four young, burly bouncers that I can grease.

One young, burly manager that I can stroke.

Far enough away that I can rationalize expense of a cab ride as my excuse to drink and drive.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Another vote for classic rock.

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    motor,

Seems you can read and comprehend. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Classic rock with some heavy metal thrown in occasionally

However, because of the influence of a certain young woman who I allow to choose the music while we fuck, I have come to like just a little bit of rap, mostly songs about fucking the bitches in strip clubs. Kinda hard not to like it when you associate the music with having sex with her.

Lastly, when I'm high, I like techno and rap songs about smoking weed. She taught me to appreciate this as well.

Kinda nice to develop broader tastes as you age. Your only as old as the women you fuck.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    @clubber - GREAT POST! - This is a fantasy board and you nailed it hands down. I am with jacklash on the "dancers that will blow old guys."

I am starting to believe in Santa Claus & the Easter Bunny again!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Classic rock for me as well, but with a bit of "Honky-tonk badonkadonk" and similar country songs for a nice change.

BTW, bbottled beers at my fave club are only $1.50 on Monday nights.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I'm with jackslash on this one. Seriously, there's music? Guess I'll have to start paying more attention to what's going on around me as I'm nutting in her mouth. Not.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    A base of classic rock but they can mix it up a bit.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    90's hip-hop
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I could care less about what music is being played in the strip club.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ That's a fact
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I'm not sure I care either. I'd kinda rather the dancer like it than I do, it seems to boost performance when they like the song.

If I had to pick, I think I'm with sc.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    @ ranukam- you mean COULDN'T

some of you are so boring....even if you don't care what music they play....JUST NAME SOMETHING...it'll give your TUSCL pals an idea of what you like
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    recorded
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    All Britney Spears songs from all her albums, when they go through that, then repeat.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Tuvan throat singing but they can mix it up a bit.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I grew up in the 80's/90's so I'm partial to that type of music.

But I must say, hanging out at SC has turned me on to whole new types of music. I find myself really liking some of the dance/techno music the girls dance to, and even some of the rap songs too.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I'm also a classic rock & heavy metal guy, but if the girl is so into some stupid hip-hop or country song that she grinds me to ecstasy, it's all good! Seriously, visiting a wide variety of strip clubs from mostly black dives (e.g. Blondie's in Washington Park) to mainly Mexican dives (e.g. Louie D's in Melrose Park) to country-oriented clubs in little Midwestern towns to "gentlemen's clubs" in big cities has broadened my musical horizons from the classic rock and metal that I grew up on. Where else besides a strip club is an old white dude like me going to get a sensual grind to the melodic strains of "T-Shirt and Panties" (by some chick) or Akon's "I Wanna Fuck You"?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Oops I did it again
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I'm a hardcore hip-hop head. Even though I grew up in Georgia, I don't like a lot of the rap music that's coming out from Atlanta and the rest of the South nowadays. I'd wish some of the clubs would play more real classic throwback rap artists such as Outkast/Goodie Mob, Scarface, Digital Underground, Wu-Tang Clan, EPMD. They made good songs that you could dance to back in their day.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Anything except country.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    So I'm with GoVikings on 90's hip-hop
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    For me, the local "high end" clubs here have it about right.

Mostly danceable pop, dance, club music. Some rock. Some pop-rap and pop-hip hop (think Drake, not Stitches lol). A little salsa or spanish rock here and there, for girls who can dance to it. ABSOLUTELY: No country, no hard rock, no punk, no banda, no gangsta rap or rap with offensive/classless lyrics, etc.

At clubs where the girls get to pick their own music, I end up SoundHounding at least once or twice per trip, which is pretty cool
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Hard rock, metal, and tecno metal -(Rammstein, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, etc.)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    To just be able to talk to the girls, and at a low cost, the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger was great. It had the smartest girls, and I told the management so. I believe that the reason for this was that the girls had to stay behind the bar and so it was more of a talking job. It was my favorite. But now the city has got it closed.

For nudity, I like the Pink Poodle in San Jose, and I have gotten along very well with many of their dancers.

For a contact club, I don't go for the extras model because I think it is just a gimmick, a chump's game. So the old style lap dancing, which meant lap sitting, was great. How much more it was than just sitting would of course vary. I loved some of it, extremely GFE in the front room. Much better than the typical extras club.

Beyond this, I believe my dream club is waiting for me right now, the TJ Hong Kong Bar, and also the other clubs there with it. Latina style friendliness, hiring as many girls as possible so they are competitive and so it can probably get very GFE in the front room, and then a nice hotel room with a sauna and food so that you can spend lots of time with your girl.

What I am trying to work will allow me to be there regularly in support of business activities which extend into Mexico. As I see it, that TJ Zona has to be considered as something comparable to a pagan shrine, very few places in the world which could rival it.

As far as most of the other stuff Clubber posted, I don't think it matters. For Asian dancers, here it is probably about 1 in 15. There have often been many at S.F. Crazy Horse and I've read accounts of a lot at S.F. New Century.

I speculate that there might be many at California Girl's in Santa Ana, but this is just speculation. Also that place has a big buffer zone between the stage and the tips rail. Not a good sign.

As Clubber likes Asians, I wonder where he is finding them.

SJG
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Miami bass music, easily: Luke, 2 Live Crew, 69 Boyz, 95 South, and so on. KOD needs to have a night like that: it'd be the only way I'd show up on any day other than a Monday. Outside that, I'll take whatever music the girls like - which I imagine would be current rap in most cases.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ranukam,

"I could care less about what music is being played in the strip club."

How much less could you care? :)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    tobala,

When I met my ATF, she was dancing to Rammstein's "Du Hast".
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    SJG,

I DON'T find them. That's my problem, although I did find my ATF and she is one of the few I've seen in S. Florida.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @SJG- Your speculation would be wrong about Cali Girls in Santa Ana. The dancers there are predominately latina. Orange County does have a large Asian population, but there is no one club that has an abundance of them. The San Gabriel Valley (where COI is) has an even larger Asian population and the dancers there are also predominately latina.like most clubs are in SoCal. Trust me - I have been to over 35 clubs in the greater LA/OC area and while there are many clubs with a decent number of Asian dancers, no one club has the mother load.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I like the same musc as tobala.
    I'd rather have one dollar bottled beer, miller lite. For one dollar, I'd still be happy if it was in a can though. Maybe a club that I can walk to but not right behind my house. That's too close. Maybe that's not a great idea. I might have strippers getting drunk and thinking they could crash at my place and they might not want to leave. Hey, I could party at my house. No other guys allowed though unless I give the ok for every visit. I would need to add a stripper pole and a stage. My living room could easily convert. no smoking in the house though. Ceiling fan might get in the way of a dancer climbing the pole and swinging around up high. I got maybe 25 to 30 ft vertical height. Prostitution would be illegal in my house but free sex good. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Did I mention that when I'm high I like songs about getting high?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    lopaw,

Gotcha'! "...I have been to over 35 clubs...". On your profile...

Reviewed Clubs 35

So what is this? Not telling the truth about your clubbing, or holding out on us? :)

Last Seen April 2015

Reviews 55
    Articles 0
    Discussions 7
    Comments 4,180
    Reviewed Clubs 35

..."

Reviewed Clubs 35
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Clubber - first time I heard "Di Hast" was in a strip club. I saw Motley Crue in 87 and when they played" Girls Girls Girls" they brought a bike on stage to rev up in the intro.
    Sharkhunter - Id love to have a man cave that looks just like a strip club !
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Du, damn phone.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Clubber,
    lol yes there have been a few clubs that I never reviewed for one reason or another. Sometimes I just forget or the visit was so blah that it wasn't worthy of a review and I figured that if I went back and had a better time then I would submit something.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    lopaw,

Say 6 Hail TUSCLs and you will be forgiven, my child.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    My dream club would have poker cash games and tournaments 24/7

My dream club would have a variety of bitches from every corner of gods green planet

My dream club would have a Asian massage parlors rooms

My dream club would have sex shows, sports on large screens with sports betting

My dream club would have a full sex menue at affordable prices with top notch hooes

My dream club would have a place to shower before and after your visit and a place to catch a nap if it was needed, also a all u can eat buffet for 7.99
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Everybody ignores me when I post high. Thank you.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I could probably come up with a huge list but #1 would be a SC with no spinners. We like our strippers to have curves.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    A club filled with rich gorgeous men who love 40 year old dancers who carry a few extra pounds and just want to do VIPs so they can rub their feet. A girl can dream;)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It's posts like that which prove that Diva really is a dancer
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Thanks for believing in me John lol I promise I won't call you a disgusting pig anymore:)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion