tuscl

"Not now, not ever" dancers

Monday, April 6, 2015 4:46 PM
Is there a certain dancer "type" you always say no to because you find it so unappealing? I'm not talking about girls that are simply unattractive but a general grouping that you might see in some of the bars you frequent. For me, it's the skinny, pale blondes who show up in a lot of Akron bars. Generally, I'll give every girl a try, but the knobby knees and pale skin are non-starters. If that's all that's on the menu, I won't even wait around. (Some of the guys here must like them because a lot of them seem to have fairly long careers.) Any of you run into this?

37 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’m primarily and pretty much exclusively into black dancers – and the thick and curvy video vixen types (big booties and bit titties). Nowadays I’ll rarely spend on non-black dancers – not that I necessarily find white or Latina women not dance-worthy; I just rather spend my $$$ on what gives me the most satisfaction and for me it’s the chocolate. Up to about 2 years ago; I used to get dances from whtei and Latina dances a bit more often; but even then I went for the curvier ones and rarely gave a chance to the skinny no-titty noassatall (no-ass-at-all) white chicks.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Dancers with pierced nipples Dancers with over the top tattoos Dancers that smoke on the floor
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    Under aged or under aged looking dancers
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    •Tatted up girls •Goth looking girls •Slim girls with no body (those kind of girls are usually white) •Girls with flat asses (there's nothing more unattractive than a pancake ass) •Not a fan of pale skin
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I'm just about the complete opposite of Papi. I recently went to the closest thing in my area to a dive black club and got several dances from a Rubenesque black dancer. She was a lot of fun and a real hot shit but the flab just turned me off. That fat ass flapping and the rolls around the waist were not attractive to me. I left and went to my "Gentlemen's club" and spent time with a gorgeous spinner. It's not what's right or wrong, it's different strokes for different folks.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'll take the pale natural blondes. But skinny girls don't do it for me. I also skip overly tatted girls. Most 35+ Dancers do nothing for me. Latinas with bad English better be 9+.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    98% of black chicks, they have to be an absolute stunner for me to get dances. Just not my preference.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Strippers with attitudes and and strippers that look like grandmothers.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Strippers with attitudes and and strippers that look like grandmothers." Brilliant answer! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Personality is very important! :) But physically I'm not a fan of anorexic-looking strippers, over the top tattoos, or greatly overweight! Just not my type, though I try to be respectful to everybody and not say anything as long as they are respectful of me! Respect is brilliant! ;)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Sure, but to narrow them to a "type", no can do.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I don't mess with the big girls or old ones, both are summarily dismissed regardless of any potential redeeming factors. I also avoid saggy, doesn't matter if its tits, ass or belly sag - its a turn off. After that, I'm good with a lot of the girls here others complain about. Those slim little blonds, feel free to shoo them over into my direction. Pierced nipples, okay. Pale skin, no problem. Small boobs, fine. Black, Asian, Latina, all good. Like others have said, one mans trash is another man's treasure. On the occasions when I club with friends, we almost never agree on who the hottest strippers are. Often at the larger clubs a group of 4/5 of us will have at most 2 girls in common in a "top 5" list. It seems to be a conversation that comes up every visit.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Overweight bone through her nose.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Overly muscular dancers that look like they belong in a bodybuilding competition instead of a strip club. Girls with a heavy eastern European accent, especially if the first thing out of her mouth is "Vanna dance?" Obvious drug addicts. Of course if the right extras are offered at the right level of my own desperation any of these can be overlooked. The only things that can't be over looked are girls that look like the used to be men or whose waist is bigger than mine.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Girls who are too thin or way too fat. I don't care to see dancers with a big ass but I like tits better so I might overlook that. One of my favorites told me she was working on getting a bigger butt. I'm thinking why? So you look worse? If I was trying to watch my spending, I would stop buying a lot of dances from some dancers.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    I'm sorta similar to Dolfan when it comes to this. Dancers who are too up in age are never my thing. Same for dancers who are fat. I don't really like dancers who have a truckload of tats either, but it's not a deal breaker. I'll still get dances with them if they're hot enough. Overall, I'm not too picky.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Dancers with no breasts whatsoever. Several dancers at two of my favorite clubs fall into this category. Dancers who overdo the booty shake. Fat dancers. Dancers who put on the fake babydoll or dumb bimbo voices.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I'll always turn down any girl with a belly. I like a flat stomach on my dancer. At the same time though, I'll turn down a pale, skinny girl though too. I don't like big girls usually. But I do like curves. Curvy hips and breasts are what do it for me. I also seem to be attracted to shorter girls too. Although, with 6 or 7 inch high heels, the "short" girls are much taller. ;)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "98% of black chicks, they have to be an absolute stunner for me to get dances. Just not my preference." Me too, just not attracted to them. Add the chubby (and fatter) girls. And anyone of any race who speaks with a ghetto accent/attitude
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Qualities/traits I try to avoid: - Anorexic-looking - Overweight - Heavily tattooed and/or pierced (especially in private and personal places -- ew) - Heavy smokers - Drugged and/or drunk - Those with major princess/entitled attitudes - Unkempt/generally a mess - Strong odors (smoking, too much cologne, body odor, what have you)
  • CheeseFingers
    9 years ago
    chest acne. how are you a stripper?
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I have no love for anorexic strippers. Also, girls who obviously have fake tits. I used to say no to short girls, but I met one who was 4'9" who is far more fun than 95% of the girls at her club.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Dancers with itty bitty titties have not appeal for me. I want C cup or better.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I avoid damcers who won't suck my dick.
  • BilliD
    9 years ago
    I generally don't mind tattoos but I don't go for girls with tattoos on their breasts or stomach. Those are my favorite parts of a woman and I don't like my view obstructed. I also don't like girls with not breasts at all, saggy bellies or flat Aggie asses.
  • BilliD
    9 years ago
    ^^saggie
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I say yes to cute, white, young, natural, and not overweight. I politely say no to most everything else.
  • bkkruined
    9 years ago
    HAIRY ARMPITS!!!! Seriously, who the fuck hired her??? And while I'm watching her on stage wondering, another stripper gets up and tips her. And SHE HAS HAIRY ARMPITS TOO!!!! They both pretty much hung around with the same guy the whole time I was there. Almost looked like the three of them all left together, at least they all disappeared from my attention at about the same time, maybe it was shift change... Don't remember seeing them work the floor while I was there. But if they had come around and asked, a short firm "not interested" would have been the quick reply.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    LOL hairy armpits, I've never seen that, but that would cross her off my list I would add, I don't like tattoos or piercings, but if she's otherwise hot and fun, I can overlook them to some extent as long as there's no tattoos on her face or front of her neck, and not covering too much body otherwise. Piercings, most facial and even nose piercings turn me off, I can deal with nipples, tongue, navel, small-of-back if I have to
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    First girls with unexplained rashes or sores [Had a girl who looked pretty good until giving me the full court press for a dance soon after I sat down. She decided to give me a demonstration of what I would miss. Fortunately I had not let her sit on my lap because when she bent over either she had the razor burn rash from hell or a full blown case of crotch herpes. I refused her, changed tables, and got out the sanitizer.] Second girls that out weigh me. Third girls that need a bath with disinfectant. Fourth girls that are hairier than me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Reading the other comments; I guess I gotta add to my first comment: + fake tits – hate them (even if they are “well done” – just f’ing hate them) – I like/prefer big natural boobs (C-Cup or better) but very small titties are not a deal breaker if I like the rest of her bod – will more often turn down a fake-breasted dancer than an A-cup dancer – she’s gotta have a hell of a body o/w for me to get dances from a fake-breasted dancer (e.g. have an amazing ass) + smokers – hate it but will tolerate it if she’s fine + very young dancers – don’t like girls that look like they are in H.S. or even middle school (for those that are young and very skinny) – I like women that look like women and not girls – if she’s young and built like a woman the it’s ok; but if she can pass for a barely into puberty chick then it’s a turn-off
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    pale white woman. Don't care how fine your body is, if your gaunt and pale, you look like a ghost...and your dying.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I'm not into dark chocolate. No matter how nice the girl is it does not turn me on. That said I welcome milky chocolate, white washed high-yella curvy black girls with c-cups be my kryptonite. I won't touch an Asian, unless she's a thick Korean, and she has to be Korean, not Japanese or Chinese or anything else Asian. I don't do the Eastern European accent either. Can't stand fake boobs, even the well done ones.
  • imnumnutz
    9 years ago
    Messed up PL that I am, I will not, under just about any circumstances, get a dance from a stripper who approaches me and asks. I have to do the asking. Absolutely hate being groped/fondled by a stripper who is asking if I want a dance. I will not approach fatties, those who appear to be past 30 or smokers.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If she stinks bad, I don't care if she's a 9.5, I won't be buying dances but I may ask her to check back on another night. actually I would care and try to get her to come back after she had a shower. might be another night. I rarely remember a dancer getting told she stinks. Everyone just gets rid of her quickly and other dancers don't mind less competition. I've seen dancers wondering what was wrong.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    There was a dancer at my favorite club who hit all of my "do not buy a dance" points. She was just plain fat, bit had tattoos all over (never met a tat she didn't like!) but she had piercings everywhere but she only had a single outfit she wore every time - holey fishnets just completed it. Did I mention her small saggy boobs? Saying no was the easiest thing ever.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Well when we're partying together tuscl folks and tatted how's come your way, I'll gladly take them. I loved tatted melonen filled strippers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion