tuscl

When My Own Daughters Become Strippers

Normally I'm so consumed with the guilt I feel for having failed to become Gordon Gekko that I don't have time to think about anything else.

Today, however, I did have some time to think. Now I don't ever want my daughters to grow up. Like it like it is now. But I know one day they will. And it occurs to me that with the personality damage running through the Dugan clan they are very likely to become strippers.

So guys, please promise me that when this happens you won't be in the clubs running The System on them. It really gives guys who follow it too much of an advantage. So just layoff. After all I was kind enough to post it on TUSCL for free when I could have easily charged $50,000 a copy. So, ok, please? Just do that one thing in return.

25 comments

• Diva1975
    10 years ago
    $50000 a copy? What are you smoking Rick?
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Diva this is purely satire - that's not the real Rick, he's out having dinner with Dougster right now.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    OMG...thank you. I needed this laugh :)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Feeling a bit like Oppenheimer, RickyBoy?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Don't worry. I wouldn't dream of using the system. For one thing I do not own a three piece white suit. However there are several copies out there possibly.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Hahahajaj
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    If you need a system you need to be using mine. After all I have stock in Listermint, so you fuckers need to start dipping your balls in that shit making my stock go up! lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck you jackie"ing
  • motorhead
    10 years ago

I took my daughter to the doctor's office this morning because she's been feeling bad.

The doctor said to her, "Are you okay stripping off in front of your dad?"

She said, "I don't think he brought any music with him."

• ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Dang. Now I'll have to check Amazon.com for used, and hopefully clean copy.

Come to think of it, they may have been made of Kleenex anyway so rickyboy may have used them all up. ;-)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Why would anyone who's daughters are dancers hope no one is clubbing when they work? I would want EVERONE to buy dances from her so she could support her poor old father.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    For newcomers, 'rickydugan' is a March 2015 troll registration. The real one is 'rickdugan'.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    For newcomers, "rickdugan" is a faggot.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    +1 for the Oppenheimer reference!
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Someone strip Rick Dugan of his TUSCL card. He can't destroy what he creates. All of a sudden he wants to decommission "the system", one that he worked for several years to master the domain of sex workers? This must be post apocalyptic!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    I still give even odds that rickydugan the troll is actually the real rickdugan!

After all, the real rickdugan posts stuff clearly designed to troll others like the whole "I hope the poor girl backslides on her heroin addiction so I can convince her to have sex for money" thing! Then he posts a bunch of links about the psychology of trolls and follows up by posting his ignore list to stir up the anthill even more!

This "don't treat my daughters the way I claim to treat other women" plea is very consistent with the real rickdugan! I'd say "brilliant!" But I'm actually kind of worried about the real rickdugan! The guy behind the posts! He might snap and start shooting people in the club parking lot! And that would definitely be not brilliant!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant! I forgot about this post but it was perfect to bump in the wake of his "she's so innocent" post!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My daughter would be an excellent stripper because she has the face and body of one, plus she is very outgoing and good with strangers. She even has a stripper name although she was born before I even took up the hobby! Luckily she's headed to medical school and she's not having to pay the bills herself so that's not a factor, and has never been promiscuous. I can't imagine her deciding to take up the profession.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Sure dad! Nobody views their child in that light. It's called optimism bias and I don't blame you for feeling that way, and you're probably right, but most parents never truly find out how their child behaves away from their parent's eyes.

If there is a void to fill, any human being will take means to fill it, and often times its destructive. Staying busy in positive ways helps, but when Rickyboy is around he will manipulate you in thinking the destructive ways are good for you. Young girls like bad boys.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    +2 for the Oppenheimer reference!

Whoa!!!!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?