tuscl

Drama

gawker
Older than dirt
Wednesday, February 25, 2015 4:30 PM
On Stripperlover83's discussion yesterday regarding wild stripper stories, I detailed one night with my ATF and several other readers raised questions regarding my activities and reviews. I've only reviewed 7 clubs because I just don't get out much any more. My wife has a chronic condition which is getting worse and I'm her primary caretaker. She and I are at a hotel in Florida as I write this and I just read reviews of the nearby clubs and would love to go, but can't leave her alone. Once a month or so I have a home health care worker in and I go out, but usually just to my favorite club or an OTC liaison. On the whole issue of DRAMA with my ATF, I plead guilty. She's a 9.5 in my book and rocks my world sexually like no other woman ever has. I could write a book on that topic, but basically it boils down to her working hard to please me and vice versa. I've been seeing her for over 5 years, enjoy her company ( when she's relatively sober), and frankly get a kick out of some of the antics we've shared. While the word loyalty is not in her vocabulary, I've been the only real constant in her life over these years. Her parents have had it, her BF has either been in jail or rehab 70% of the time. Only lately has she been saying she loves me and when pressed says she loves me, but not the way I want. I'm not sure I want her to love me and I certainly wouldn't characterize my feelings towards her as love. But when we're together I laugh more than any other time, the unbridled sex and sexual innuendo ( innuendo is not anal sex) are a joy, and my financial support of her has greatly diminished as I've cut back on my work. Her drug use was a novelty initially, but became more and more of a hindrance over the past couple of years and she's in rehab now (6 month) and has listed me as her uncle so I can bring her to court & doctor appointments. I still enjoy going back to the club where she used to dance and some of the newbies are beautiful and frisky. One has captivated me on my last couple of visits with her looks and a wonderful HJ. Yet another has provided BBBJCIM & FS in the VIP, but my ATF still gets my vote. Her drama sure beats Saturday night TV.

21 comments

• Xeinok
    9 years ago
    Fucking scum. Aren't you worry that you gonna catch something from her especially someone that do drugs and give it to your wife by mistake. Unless you don't have sex with your wife anymore due to her medical problem, but still cheating on your wife like that. You are a terrible person.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Gawker is my hero.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    So let's see Xeinok, all strippers are scum, married custies are scum, I'm thinking it'd be faster if you just tell us who you don't think is scum.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    what the fuck is a Xeinok anyway?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    gawker, why don't you post some of the stories about how she rocks your works sexually. I hate being virtually the only one to share such details. It would be a great way to reminisce and pass some otherwise dull evenings.
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    what the fuck is a ime? Seriously I don't think there are anyone out there that isn't a scum.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Xeinok, shut the fuck up and go play somewhere else. Gawker, I for one enjoy your stories very much although at times I feel bad for hoe messed up your ATF is... Out of curiosity, how many times has she been in rehab in the 5 years you've known her. I think you've mentioned it before but can't remember the number.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I'm not a scum. I'm a douchenozzle. Much worse.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Shailynne - in the past 5 years she's been in detox 3 times and rehab 5 times. Over the past 14 years she's been in rehab 17 or 18 times. JohnSmith69 - I'll work on a couple of the highlights when my vacation is over. Right now we're in Florida ( from Massachusetts). We've been on the East Coast for 2 weeks; then we're going to be on the west coast for a week, then to South Carolina for a week of golf (weather permitting). Ime - I think a xeinok is a cross between a copy machine and a Yak. Xeinok - I think an ime is a short version of a white faced person who doesn't talk, but communicates with gestures. Do you really think that "cheating" makes one slime? Wtf are you doing on this site, then? Oh yah, there's something wrong with you - I just read that somewhere. And didn't anyone get innuendo is not anal sex? I thought that was a good line.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Oh "in-you-end-o"? Heh.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I guess we're not all so used to hearing Boston Italian gawker.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I can relate to how girls with substance issues are often exciting when you first meet them. Depending on their substance of choice, they can be a lot of fun when drunk/high. But as you get more involved you get more of the bad.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    gawker - I am curious as to who pays for all of her rehabs. I personally know that they are not cheap.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    @gawker- speak the truth no matter how ugly it's is. Your story needs to be told as a cautionary tale for younger mongers.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^ why? since when have younger mongers heeded cautionary tales. Isn't that the story of life :)
  • goodsouthernboy
    9 years ago
    I laughed at the innuendo... Enjoy your warm weather! Seems like xienok has taken Alucards (rip) place as morality police here.
  • goodsouthernboy
    9 years ago
    If others like reading the drama story on the discussion board, gawker wrote an entire article about his experience either the ATF, "Don't Fall in Love with a Stripper."
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Gawker, I enjoy all of your stories and posts. I do find that the situation with this particular ATF is depressing. It sounds like you are cutting back on giving her money, and this is good. SJG
  • sandyman
    9 years ago
    Innuendo is Italian for suppository.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Look gawker, I don't mess with strippers hoping for drama. In fact, girls that bring too much drama get shitcanned really quick by me. But my situation is different than yours. I have 3 young children and a wife who is healthy and fairly young by your standards. You are, I believe, trying to relive some old feelings relating to women. You crave the drama, maybe even fee like you NEED it. Go ye forth man. It is not my cup of tea, but if you are getting what you seek then all power to you.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Gawker, You've explained well what is good about this ATF, about how smart and understanding she is, and about how mind blowing the sex is, and about how fun antics with her are. How do you feel about her continual drug use and about how she squanders money, and about how she always seems to be getting more and more of it in all sorts of ways. How do you make sense of this? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion