tuscl

Lies

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Wednesday, February 25, 2015 10:50 AM
I expect to be lied to at a strip club. But until recently I'd never had a dancer lie in response to my frequent question: "are your breasts real or fake." I always ask this if I'm interested, if she has big breasts, and if I haven't seen her on stage. But sure enough last week a dancer says they're real, I get a dance, and they're fake as a $4 bill. Not even close after I touch. WTF? I guess now I have to get a feel first cause I don't do fakes, or else I just refuse dances until I see them on stage. What's the worst lie you've ever been told by a stripper?

28 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    You know the saying John..."ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies"
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I guess it would be a lie by omission. My ATF was married for the last 11 months of our 8 year relationship. Pretty much explains why she didn't get the box of See's candy that I had mailed to her address before she got married.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    What salesperson does not lie :)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My ATF had some lame excuse to break an OTC date once, but we kissed and made up. That's about it because I never rely on a dancer for anything.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Thank you Papi Chulo my breasts look and feel real so if I guy asks me if they are real I say yes it's a no brainer
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    Not sure what you mean by "worst lie." If you mean most outrageous and obviously untrue lie, here's my contribution: Several years ago a dancer who I'd know for a while told me that she had seven *identical* brothers. This was a whopper so inconceivable that I asked her if she really had seven brothers who were identical with each other. She confirmed.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Wait what, strippers lie. Now i have to rethink everything.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    The stripper who told the club she was 22 but confided to me that she was actually 20. It turned out she was 17. I wish she hadn't lied, because I don't believe in repeatedly having nasty sex with 17-year-olds.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    By now we should know that strippers are going to tell us what we want to hear; so might as well not be shocked even if they claim they have been to the moon LOL.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    A dancer told me her mom had cancer. I suspected a con, but she never asked for money for her mom's treatment. For many months she gave me reports on how her mom was doing. Then one day I went on line and searched for her on Facebook and other sites. I learned her mom had died 4 years ago. I'm still puzzled by her lying about something so serious without even trying to get money out of me.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    That's just razor burn down there!
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    @jackslash A few years back at a club I used to stop by for a drink on my way home from work one girl tearfully told everyone that her father had just died. He lived, she said, in a town a couple of hundred miles away and the funeral was going to be there. She alone, had to make arrangements for the funeral. People in the club, customers, bartenders, and other dancers were all sympathetic and offered condolences. The funeral was scheduled for the following Saturday, and every day we got an update on how much work the funeral preparations were and how sad she was. Then, a funny thing happened. When the Saturday of the funeral came she was scheduled and showed up to work the day shift as if nothing had happened. I can't remember what BS reason she gave for being at the club instead of at the funeral, but nothing more was ever said by her about it. Incidentally, this was the same girl who had "seven identical brothers." ;)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    She told me she loves me?
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^ I've heard that one a few times too. ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Wow – your dick is so big
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I think this quote fits here. "Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies"
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    But Papi_Chulo what if she says your dick is just brilliant!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I bought it at TJmaxx.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    George never whipped it out.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Just because I dance on a pole does not make me a hoe
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I normally average $1000 to $2000 per shift – with no contact.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    A dancer once told me she had only had sex with 3 guys. I thought she was lying. But maybe she meant only 3 guys that night.
  • Svenhxc166
    9 years ago
    The first time I had FS ITC, while we're getting dressed, I tell the girl she just busted by strip club cherry. She says, "This is my first time having sex in the club too. I usually just do BJs and HJs but I was so horny tonight and you look clean." Then she told me I made her cum three times. I appreciate the ego boost, but it is possible to lay it on too thick.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    At one club I went to in the past, there was a dancer who used to go around telling everyone how much money she had already made in a day. It would be 2 or 3 in the afternoon and she'd be saying she'd already made $1,000 or more from VIP dances. The amazing thing would be, I would have been there since noon, and never once saw her go into or come out of the VIP area. Never understood why she felt like she had to say things like that... When everyone knew she was just making it up.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    "I really like you."
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    "Hello, handsome"
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    "You're so smart and handsome and funny." And all I did was say "Hi."
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    dtek, A serial lying dancer? Now that is hard to believe!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion