tuscl

Wildest Stripper story

Monday, February 23, 2015 6:02 AM
Just curious to see what the wildest stripper stories are that ya'll have

20 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant! Stories about the things you did that made you want to dip your dick in listermint! LOL!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice story bro
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    How about you start it Stripperlove83 with no reviews.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Well a few weeks ago I had BBFS with a dirty stripper. She was so dirty I immediately went to the men's room and had the bathroom attendant pour me a large glass of listermint. I then proceeded to dip my frank and beans into the listermint to ward off all diseases. I double dipped just to be safe. Minty fresh franks and beans, just what women love!
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    A stripper asked if I'd help her move her furniture into storage and give her a ride to a drug rehab facility. I went the night before to help her pack and she was smoking crack. I started folding her clothes in her bedroom and found her collection of dildoes. One thing led to another and she was sucking my dick while I was fucking her with a 10 inch motorized dildo with a wiggling clit tickler attached. We never slept that night and didn't get much packing done. The next morning a high school friend showed up to help. He's a body builder and had just gotten out of jail. She had had a boob job done a year earlier and he had never seen her new body which was mesmerizing. We rented a U-haul and he and I worked like rented mules while she and he smoked crack and shot up heroin off and on throughout the day. We made two trips to storage and it started pouring. We had a washer & dryer on the second floor which we decided to take down an outside staircase with a landing 1/2 way down. As we lifted the Washer over the rail it slipped from my hands and fell on him driving him down the stairs and right through the railing on the landing, with him and the washing machine on top of him falling about 6 feet to the ground. The washer was shattered and he hurt his shoulder and scrapped his side, but more heroin got him up and moving. When we got inside she came walking downstairs wearing 6 inch heels, a g-string, and nothing else. He was bug eyed at her tits, horny as hell after 6 months in jail, and I had a truck load of furniture and the storage place was closing in an hour. She sat on the floor and he and I took the load to storage. When we got back she was gone. I grabbed a golf umbrella and went looking for her as a police cruiser pulled into the driveway. They checked my ID a wanted to know what I, a 67 year old was doing moving an unrelated 27 year old woman. I explained I was a friend of her mother's and was just helping. They asked me about drugs in the house and I said I suspected there may have been some. They then told me that she had been picked up running through neighbor's houses screaming while naked. She had been taken to the hospital for cuts and abrasions from running through briars. I went to the hospital and met the cop with her and explained that she had a bed waiting at an inpatient facility. He called and they confirmed so he released her to my custody. As I left the hospital she asked me to take her to her dealer's house so she could get "just one more hit". I refused so she called her mother and screamed that I'd raped her in the ass. Well, Mr. muscle who's been tagging along hears this and threatens to beat the shit out of me. I kicked them both out of my car and left. An hour later she called my cell phone crying and said she'd go to the hospital. We dropped off the boy wonder and as we drove 40 miles to the facility, she asked if I'd like some road head. It was 3:00 am when I signed her in and 4:30 when I got home to my wife, but it was a story to remember.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    episodes involving crack as well as heroin, I would prescribe 3 dick dips in listermint.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Gawker wins! I used to think I had some wild stripper experiences but I can't compete with this.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Gawker always wins, best craziest stories.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I wonder if gawker isn't just decent at novelettes?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    With the intricate details gawker uses I have no doubt his stories are real. After reading some of his escapades I often wonder, what nut job would put up with all this drama, and then I sit back and think of some 10s I have seen in various high end clubs and imagine the girls he talks about look like them, and then I understand...
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've got nothing to begin to compete with gawker. My life is just the way I like it. Drama free.
  • Prim0
    9 years ago
    A dancer once brushed my junk with her knee while giving me a lap dance.
  • goodsouthernboy
    9 years ago
    I don't care how many times I hear gawkers story, I'm always amazed by it.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Gawker's story is just brilliant! He is a real professional PL!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    gawker, Why don't you write reviews? 7 in over two yeas and all within 50 miles or so. You said you travel and use the reviews, so why not write about the clubs you visit on the road? You seem good at it.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I can't compete with Gawker. I once told a hot dancer in a club or asked her if anyone else said anything about having an electrical or static electricity problem in the club. She said "only you". I took her tone to insinuate I was making it up. When she got on stage I avoided touching any metal so when I tipped her, she could get a good charge or shock. Before I knew it, she touched me on my head and I heard the static shock and her saying I shocked her. haha.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I met some dancers from a parallel universe or parallel reality. Some were fatter, some thinner, one girl no longer had breast implants and had the personality she had in the reality I knew her before she had implants. The last time I noticed any changes coincided with a severe electrical storm in Greenville while I was there. One dancer claimed she hadn't seen me in two years. Then she said the same thing to me the following week as if she never talked to me the week before. The other possibility is that dancers take drugs, dye their hair, and do weird things.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I do have a good story... So 5 years ago a close friend had moved to Phoenix. He's a strip club fiend, so me and another close friend went to visit him on Memorial Day weekend. Friday night we partied and regular bars and Saturday we went to bourbon street and hiliter and had a good time. Sunday turned out to be insane. We went to some club in Scottsdale and got trashed on alcohol and xtc that someone gave us at the club, next we went to some strip club that was more like a gogo club, all the dancers were wearing glow in the dark clothes and there were black lights everywhere. I was very dizzy... We jump in a cab and somehow the cabbie knew what we wanted. He took us to this industrial area and we went into "southwest attractions" which was basically a brothel. 2 girls were working and there were 4 of us. 1 guy was a douche and didn't want to partake in any activities. The two girls came out at the same time, one was hot, the other cute. I literally knocked down one of my friends to get to the hot girl first because I didn't want to get sloppy seconds. We went into a private room, the girl asked for $300 which I gave her and she left the room. She came back stripped all my clothes off and I sat naked in a large leather chair and ottoman with the room spinning because I was so drunk. I was so drunk I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get a hard on but wasn't really sure what was going to happen anyway. Next thing I know she's nude as well and proceeds to take me to town. I remember having fun but can't remember much else. I walk out into the lobby and I hand my friend that's waiting $300 and tell him go have fun. He left and like 10 minutes later he's back out and done. The other guy is still back there with the other girl and finally comes out and they're holding hands, they look like boyfriend and girlfriend. Meanwhile the one guy that didn't go back is sitting there staring at a TV that doesn't work. Meanwhile the cab driving is sitting in the lobby as well, kinda creepy. A night like this isn't complete without food so we stop at a Waffle House, I can't think of food so I stay in the cab and watch my friends inside waffle house sit in one booth and the cab driver sit in the next. I open the cab door and try to force myself to throw up but I have no luck. When they come out they all stink like grease and I hold my head outside the cab window because I think I am finally going to throw up. That's a big deal to me since I hadn't thrown up from drinking since 1995. Sticking my head outside the window only made me feel more sick. Luckily by the time was got back to my friends house I was okay... Well not okay but not gonna throw up. The cab driver charged us $110, that's what is meter said and I don't think he charged us for idle time. We all know he got a kickback from southwest attractions but we were grateful he introduced us to the place. My friend that lived there went back several times since he found out it was less than 3 miles away. We used to make fun of him and ask if he had had a session with every girl that worked there. Sadly southwest attractions closed and my friend moved away.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Gee, I wonder why it closed? Lucky you weren't involved in the sting that eventually took place.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I have a lot of stories to tell from the time I spent working tin sc's. But non of them are worth telling.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion