Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I guess I have to cop to simphood

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42910

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

2 wks ago · 1 min read

She showed up for OTC wearing these. My OTC favs tend to turn into the entitled, slacker daughter I never had.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I guess she's comfortable around you. She probably uses hair rollers too in front of you. And the face cream also.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@Jascoi That's exactly what she threatened me with when I crabbed about the hangover hiders.

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

So did you finish before the 15-20 minutes was up?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@Manuellabore She stays for 3 to 4 hours.

A
Alternative_carry657
•

They shouldn't stay on for long if you're fucking her right

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@Alternative_carry657 I stuck them on my upper lip to try and make a fake mustache. But she said they just made me look more like a walrus than I normally do.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

To be fair, given how fixated I am on her curvy booty, she might have been honestly surprised I cared about anything on her face.

Profile picture for StevenMood55
StevenMood55
•

@ilbbaicnl spoken like a true Simp. Keep doing you boo……

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement