tuscl

Shout out to all the club goers

My gf has worked for a little over 3 weeks at a club and gotta admit the strip club goers are great. we were both admitingly nervous but after I lost my job a few months back we didn't have a whole lot of options for us to make some money until I got back to work. I remember the day of her audition she was a trainwreck and nervous as could be. She came home talking about all the compliments she received and how nice everyone was. I worried about her safety and obviously all the guys seeing her but most of the guys are pretty awesome. I have gone in on rare occasion late at night just prior to closing and seen her and chatted with the other guys and it didn't seem weird at all. I know not everyone is a great guy just looking to have a few beers and check out hot chicks but overall the strip club regulars are a better group of people then I thought. Just my two cents for the day

11 comments

• impala
    10 years ago
    It's tough having a girlfriend working as a stripper. Best advice I can give you is NOT to go in while she is working. First thing, it can make it awkward for her if the customers know her boyfriend is there, and a lot of patrons will not get a dance from her if they know you may be watching. Also, although you think you both can handle it, seeing her with other guys (even knowing that it's her job) can put a serious strain on your relationship.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Why does someone have to be just looking at hot chicks and having a few beers in order to be a great guy. It's the rest of us that she is making the real money from.

And Impala is right. You've got no business being there, and doing so will lead to trouble. Many clubs ban boyfriends for this very reason. I know you won't listen but don't say you haven't been warned.
  • stripperlover83
    10 years ago
    That was the first piece of advice I got when she started and that's why I go in late. She usually has a few drinks at work and I drive her home so its usually a little before closing when I go in
  • stripperlover83
    10 years ago
    what do u mean johnsmith?
  • impala
    10 years ago
    stripclublover83, resist the temptation of going in, ESPECIALLY near the end of her shift. Many customers wait till just before they are going to leave for a dance. Also, by that time many of the customers, if not drunk, are at least lit pretty good and although she may be able to handle them, may act in a way or say thing to her that you will not approve of and it only creates problems. Keep your personal life with her separate from her professional life. I will say it again, keep your personal life with her separate from her professional life. Not only will it make things simpler for her at work, it sets a definite line between the two and she knows when she is at work she is at work and when she is with you she can be herself again. When the two worlds start to blur she starts to think of herself always as a stripper, not the other way around. From what you said earlier, it sounds like this is more of a financial situation, and she most likely will want to leave the life eventually, give her a place to go to feel normal when she's not working, or eventually she won't be the person you know now.

If you want to be there for her when she gets done with work, wait in your car for her and have her call you or text you when she's getting done, and wait for her. She will appreciate it in the long run.
  • stripperlover83
    10 years ago
    Thanks impala and I guess you do have a point. I have heard a few things but brush them off with the job. thanks for the advice I may try that
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Well you have passed the first requirement of being a strippers boy friend...no job. Now start dealing drugs and cheating on her.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Or start a band
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I sense a 2 am incident coming on, particularly if the OP owns a gun. What city is this in so we can start watching the news stories?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    SL83, if she became a stripper only after you lost your job, she is not ideally suited to the work. Maybe she's finding it's not as bad as she thought. But that doesn't necessarily mean she really wants to do it long term.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    SL83, if you need to pick her up when she gets off work, it'd probably be a good idea if you just waited outside in your car for her. Just send her a quick text to let her know that you're there. Just an idea.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion