tuscl

From a stripper: What is most important part of a dancer?

Monday, February 9, 2015 6:18 AM
I've been dancing for a few years now at a full nude club and have heard a ton of different responses when customers are asked what they like best about a dancer. Just curious to see what everyone thinks? Legit dancer here so please don't put stupid things. Just looking for honest conversations. Not an extras girl so again nothing about that please.

42 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Her face
  • goodsouthernboy
    9 years ago
    Everyone has their own preferences so you're not likely to get a consensus. I'm a legs and ass guy mostly, unless the rest of the body is hideous. I can overlook a flatter chest and less than perfect face if she's got great legs.
  • stripperlover83
    9 years ago
    I know just trying to see what all styles there are
  • Josh43
    9 years ago
    The perfect dancer is slender, with beautiful eyes.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've had many dancers ask me if I am a tits or ass man and my reply is always the same. I like the whole package.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    butt
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I really look for the total package. 1. Cute face, preferably with "bedroom eyes" that just say "I want you" without effort. 2. Perky, firm breasts of pretty much any size, preferably natural; if they're not a well done pair that look natural in any position are OK. 3. Flat or almost flat tummy. 4. Nicely proportioned hips, butt and legs. 5. Personality! Maybe the most important attribute of all. My ATF covers all four of the attributes above, but it was this woman's (yes, being a woman instead of a girl!) personality that sealed the deal for me.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Physically, the whole package, but personality is also important. Very important.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Breasts in a nude/topless club, face in a bikini club.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    I prefer tan brunettes with big beautiful asses but personality is most important. Second most important is skill. I got an outstanding lap dance last week from a very average looking girl. Keep your drama to yourself. As customers we really don't want to hear it. Treat us well and we'll do the same.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    A good attitude. It's one thing you do something about.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    there is no ONE thing. It's a combo of things. The easiest thing to have is a face AND an ass. Don't have a butt, no prob, find a white old guy. He's happy with any young lady who's pretty in the face. Just stay slim or no money for you.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    As for the things you can't change, I look for a pretty face, especially pretty eyes, fair skin, and natural breasts, preferably at least a C cup. As for things you can at least partially control, I look for a reasonable weight (not heroin skinny, just not overweight), and a fun, outgoing personality.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Pleasant personality. I'll put up with a lot of other things if you're a pleasant person to be with. Don't smell bad. Don't lie to me about what you'll do.
  • Flyer78
    9 years ago
    I'm more of a leg man, although boobs are important too. But when I'm deciding who to get a dance from, it's a combination of looks and personality.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    ya know every time i hear "legs man" I think of pyramid head and get extremely queasy
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Pussy. Your pussy is the main ingredient. You gonna get more money if you hand it over to me.
  • bkkruined
    9 years ago
    Stay engaged with the customer. Make some eye contact. Don't stare off into space and actively avoid looking at him. Be funny and playful. The club I normally go to allows girls to sit on my lap and ask about dances. If she sits next to me, I usually take that as a bad sign. Some staddle me and start putting the tits in my face before saying hi, and usually do this to try and avoid me actually look at them, I think... One girl there, first time I met her, sat down next to me and asked me to sit on her lap. Then started asking me to dance for her. It was a slow night, and ya, she was pretty hot. But with that kinda sillyness and a playful personality I always enjoy seeing her when I am there, although her private dances are a bit less "touchy" (what she'll allow me to touch) than most of the other girls there. Another girl, who in the first dance stated she wanted to make me cum, and told me to rub her clit while she intently focused her stare on the wall behind me, I generally avoid (and there's no chance she was going to make me cum with the distracted way she was rubbing and grinding, really barely even got me hard).
  • James1557
    9 years ago
    I agree with those who say that it is a combination of things. A smile and good eye contact goes a long way but above all a face, an overall body and a personality which appeal. As toi the body I prefer natural small to medium tits, ideally with sexy nipples. Long legs and blonde hair can also be a plus; but sometimes I really enjoy a slim black girl.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    If you've perused these topics in the 1 1/2 years you've been with TUSCL, you'll know my answer, ASIAN! From there, well, I get a bit more picky, but an exotic look will usually be a hook in me.
  • Holdem2
    9 years ago
    Liking your job! I don't want to hear about your pathetic job and your loser BF. If I want to hear bitching there are lots of women I can sit with. Enthusiasm is a start. Be imaginative. Don't be "wanna dance?" girl. Only complain about how slow it is or how much money you aren't making if I can offer to help you with your finances through some other arrangement. Too many hot girls with no personality or desire to improve.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Eye contact and personality. Nothing will make me want to get a dance from a woman more than a long sensual eye fucking. A great personality will make me want to keep getting more dances. Both attributes add to the illusion that a dancer is actually in to me and not just into my wallet. Different physical attributes appeal to different people but personality and good eye contact work on just about everyone.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    It's important for her to have a pretty face and a good attitude
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Attitude. The hottest girl in the club won't get anywhere with me if she can't hustle. I tend to like natural (both tits and hair color) blondes without too many tattoos, but I like to taste the rainbow.
  • Prim0
    9 years ago
    I go to the club to be entertained. So for me, personality has a lot to do with it. I always find myself attracted to the girls that look like they are there to have a good time and show me a good time in the process. I hate uptight dancers or dancers who seem to expect me to be the entertainment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As has been mentioned; different types of girls are liked by different guys just like different girls may like different types of guys. I’m Hispanic so I like my women curvy and natural – IME it seems white/Anglo guys; especially older white/Anglo guys; often lie the thin/petite/spinner types. For me substance gets my $$$ over style – i.e. I’ll get more dances and spend more $$$ on a 6 that gives great dances and good mileage over a 9 that acts as if it’s a privilege for me to even look at her. Eye contact and smiling def is a plus though not necessarily a deal sealer – wouldn’t you be more attracted to, or feel more comfortable with; a guy that smiled and made eye contact rather than one that sees thru/past you – i.e. qualities that you may like in a guy may be the ones you should keep in mind when dealing w/ and trying to attract a custy. Touchy/feely – when seating next to him talking; rubbing his back; his thigh; his hand; often has a positive effect - and the SC handshake often has a trans effect. Probably not a good idea to assume you won’t be somebody’s type just by looking at them; even if they don’t seem friendly or receptive – dancers probably develop a gut feeling for which type of custy will be attracted to them but obviously it’s just a gut feeling and not 100% accurate – don’t prejudge a custy by looks alone b/c you may be passing up on some cash – but also don’t spend a 1/2 hr talking to a custy you are not getting a good vibe from.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Actually – it can be pretty simple. Assuming you are into guys – think what gets your guy/past-BFs going; engaged; and turned-on; and that will probably work w/ most custies.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Like others have mentioned, it's a multitude of many things.....physically for me she would be brunette, about 5'8", athletic build, nice natural B's or C's, either Asian or Cauc. Personality wise......well, she'd have to have one.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Her willangness too engageth in acts of warship with the final prophet of the LORD mane. Woodest thou enjoy a holy sausage finger up your asswhole?
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Four I am a holy mane of yhe LORD mane
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I started a discussion recently about how a beautiful dancer got my attention away from searching for extras to enjoying the chase. She spends a lot of effort on her preparation and rather than being forward she puts the tease back into striptease. If a dancer doesn't provide extras when many others do, then it's imperative that she be a great entertainer - bright, articulate, flirtatious, and provocative.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    There are multiple things as already discussed. Sitting on my lap is nice. Not all clubs may allow it. Smelling bad or just not my type and I'll pass. My nose smells things that I would rather not so I've learned to pass on dancers whom I would otherwise get along just fine with. If I say I'm waiting on someone else, I might be or you might not be my type.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    As far as most important, at one time I might have said looks but now I will just say that she clicks with you or the two of you get along well as being the most important thing.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Pretty face Natural B or (better yet) C tits Warm personality Better conversational skills than "Wanna dance?" For heaven's sake, shave your legs and bathe -- and if Aunt Flo is visiting, take a couple of days off.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Personality, attitude, and big tits. Or just big tits.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Confidence is a huge turn-on for me -- not cockiness or arrogance -- just straight up confidence. A confident woman can grab and hold my attention from across the room a helluva lot longer than an insecure naked girl in front of me. Along with that would be eye contact, that come-hither look (especially with the smile), and a graceful movement. A sense of humor -- about the world and about herself -- also go a long way in my book, as does intelligence and a genuineness. Physically, I don't think I have any particular preferences -- it's just too much of a mood thing, along with what I'm seeing at the time -- but a woman who takes care of herself is very attractive. She doesn't have to have rock-hard abs or be an athlete -- nuts, she can even be a little on the plush side; I don't think I'd really mind. Women who are skeletal or obese, I pass on, as well as the hygienically-challenged, the major smokers (especially if I can smell it from several feet away), the perfume-marinated, the heavily tattooed, and the pierced, especially if the piercings are in the private areas (ow and ew).
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Almost forgot: I'm not a major fan of implants either. If they're done to balance things out or make some subtle changes, I don't mind so much, but if they make the breasts look rock hard or if they're obscenely huge -- no, that's just a pass. And while some implants might enhance the breast size, sometimes they really don't make the breasts look any better -- just worse.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Jeez are we talking about strippers or the fucking Miss America Pageant? Are y'all gonna git you some World Peace in the VIP?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    lopaw, "Bitch" is a personality! :)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Ibbaicni, we're trying to get some World Piece *and* some O-zone!
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    The hole dance start to finish
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Spinner with a beautiful face or I just have cocktails and go home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion