Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I'm trying this again.......

ATACdawg

Hallelujah! The orange bastard is 90% fired!

2 wks ago · 1 min read

I like what she's not wearing!!

My kind of patriot!

Replies (3)

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

😛__~~~ I like Jordon Hudson/Bill Belichick ✓ Cheers @ New England Patriots 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 Cheers @ College Football I like the age difference between Bill & Jordon, So, I guess I am free to have any age girl as long as she is of age, maybe I can grab a teeny baby, that would be fun~~~ ATACdawg's fuel station girl reminds me of the Patriots with that USA wear!

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I like that body paint...

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Do you think the way she's holding that hose she might be hinting at something?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement