All the pros I've known would have given him a groin pull the minute he grabbed the back of their head.
Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info
All the pros I've known would have given him a groin pull the minute he grabbed the back of their head.
The Ultimate Strip Club List contains adult content intended for adults only. You must be 18+ (or the age of majority where you live) to enter.
By entering you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Replies (9)Latest
Can't believe he got off!
Meanwhile, this guy was better off defending his small package: yahoo.com
@PAWG_Patrol It's weird how people who seem like they have a lot to lose would risk that kind of shit.
I don't know, but that sounds like a dick move to me.
They still don't know how she died because of how decomposed she was?
How long did it take for someone to notice she was missing? You'd think her boyfriend would've been one of the first people to report her missing.
There's something seriously screwed up in that trial.
How many of you perverts predicted that Mr. “Trust me…she choked on my enormous dong” would be a Florida man?
Much as it pains me to admit it, the state where the smartest hairless ape on the planet (the dugan) lives is also home to an awful lot of crazies and morons. Not that there aren’t crazies and morons everywhere… ROAR!!!
Of course, this lion strongly suspects that Mr. “Trust me…I’ve got a giant dong” was hoping the court wouldn’t let him show of his package and reveal that he was putting Publix cucumbers down his trousers. No way that weirdo is swingin’ pipe.
The problem I have is my frickin’ penile spines. Some sexy female hairless apes like my BSLC (big spiny lion cock) but other find it a bit painful. Oh well…I just go for the babes that really wanna go lion! ROAR!!!
@rickthelion I hope you're headed for Dallas. If you can convince Trump that "ROAR!!!" is better than "thank you for your attention to this matter", the eternal gratitude of damn dirty apes of all political stripes will be yours.
@rickthelion And if you happen by Trump's room, take a good listen, then tell us: Is that Natalie's printer humming away or Natalie?
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.