tuscl

US Vacation Destination: Beaches w/ Awesome SCs?

Thursday, February 19, 2015 10:04 PM
I have some vacation time coming in May. I love Strip Club extras, and I want to take my vacation days in a city where the girls are very likely to make me happy. I'd like to spend about $400 a day, spend several hours a day in a great club or two, and walk out "drained." As long as it doesn't blow my budget. Also, I'd like this magical vacation destination to be near the ocean somewhere. Some place with lots of tourists and restaurants and such. Does such a place exist? Which "beach" type city has the best (highest mileage) clubs with the hottest girls for the least amount of money? Willing to drop my beach requirement if I have to. I've been to Tijuana many times and I really like Club Hong Kong. I don't mind going again, but I'd kind of like to go somewhere else. Other international destinations don't really appeal for various reasons, but mostly because I don't want to blow more $350 on airfare. I'm in the middle of the country, so Costa Rica or Colombia don't really work for me. So, what wisdom is there from this esteemed group?

26 comments

• nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    Forget the US , Odessa Ukraine or El Salvador is the best
  • Mal2
    9 years ago
    Detroit is the best US destination for extras imo.
  • foxhole
    9 years ago
    COI, LA is the best bet for you
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    T, South Beach, Miami Beach, Miami. Has it all. Mal, And what beaches they have in Detroit! :)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Check out the Detroit beaches: [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You are describing Miami. Topless women by day at south beach, nude sluts by night at all of the area clubs, and Cuban food too. The clubs are between Ft Lauderdale and Miami beach, but south beach is the best beach. A second option would be to stay in Clearwater, and go to Tampa clubs. Not as good as Miami but would still be fun and maybe cheaper. I would not go to LA for COI clubs. Those clubs are an hour drive from the beach, more in traffic.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Well assuming you are talking within the next month or two I would have to agree with JS69 with Tampa Bay being the more economical choice. It is spring break time though and FL prices for flights and lodging will be at their peak. Check out this place on Rocky Point as it puts you closer to the clubs in Tampa and you can hang out over at Whiskey Joe's for fun. Couple afternoons over at Shephard's / Palm Pavilion at Clearwater Beach and you are set. [view link] [view link]
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant! I'll have to do a Miami trip!
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    What about Detroit? Aren't their beaches on Lake Huron? I'll be you could get a beach front bargain hotel this time of year. LOL
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Actually, TT, on Lake Erie. Gotta drive north to Port Huron to get to Lake Huron. ;-)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Lake St. Clair has beaches, but in May they might be a little chilly still.
  • TMojo
    9 years ago
    thanks for the comments. My dates will be May 25-29. Memorial Day week. I know Detroit is a good option for extras (enjoyed my one and only visit to H8), and I know there is a beach at the lake, but I'm looking for a place where there are hundreds of hot women all day. Tourists, beach babes, party girls. Michigan's public beach won't really fit the bill. I actually like Miami South Beach. True about the topless women. But I am a fat balding guy in my 40's who needs to drop 80 pounds. I have pretty good game, but getting girls I just met back to my hotel room after just having met can be a challenge even for fit guys in their 20's and 30's. And with the SCs being such a drive from South Beach, and the extras at Tootsies being as pricey as they are (been there. loved it), I think Miami might break my budget. Any thoughts on Daytona? Based on reports here and elsewhere, looks like Diamond Dolls might be fun. Are the beaches overflowing with beach babes, tourists and party girls?
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Cocoa Beah, Miami and Tampa ?
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    What do you do when your real life exceeds your dreams? Keep it to yourself! I'd vote you stay in San Diego or La Jolla, hit their beaches, and then go for the most cost effective strip clubs in North America -- TJ. You could hit them all, one a day, like touring the monuments in Washington DC. I know you said you've been there, but why mess with a winning formula? Oh yeah, Pete Carroll . . . run the damn ball!!!!!! Same principle.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    LA is too expensive and the COI is nowhere near the beach. Try Florida.
  • Mal2
    9 years ago
    Daytona isn't so special unless you like nascar.
  • foxhole
    9 years ago
    COI is 35 miles from Santa Monica beach
  • foxhole
    9 years ago
    and you cannot beat the mileage you get from COI clubs and its not expensive. Plus LA has lot more fun stuff to do than Florida in my opinion
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    ^^^Nah. There are already too many people clogging the freeways in SoCal. Definitely try Florida.
  • foxhole
    9 years ago
    If you are going clubbing late in the PM, traffic wont be a problem. Either ways i would rather push through and make the drive, the fun to be had in COI for $400/day is unimaginable. Miami is overpriced for the talent it offers and its not really that cost effective an option compared to LA. Tampa is good but if you want to walk out of the club "drained" no other city in the US offers that guarantee more than COI
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    You are aware that there are raids going on in the COI almost weekly? They hit Synn again earlier in the week. There is a vigilante effort on behalf of the city itself and the sheriff's office to ultimately shut down all if the sex trade including clubs & AMPs. Mileage has suffered considerably. Go to Florida.
  • foxhole
    9 years ago
    First COI was not near the beach, then it was the people clogging the freeways and now the raids on COI clubs and mileage going down :) Alright go to Florida. Have a nice trip.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    All of the above. Enjoy Florida.
  • foxhole
    9 years ago
    None of them are really accurate but hey Florida it is
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Actually they are all pretty accurate.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Actually San Diego would be a good choice that I didn't originally think of. Getting to the clubs would be a hassle coming back because you have to cross an international border, but on the plus side you would be getting brothels and not just strip clubs. Clubs would also be very economical. San Diego is also a very fun city. That time of year it would probably be cloudy until late morning or early afternoon, but sunny during the rest of the day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion