tuscl

Have any of you been caught in a raid?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Wednesday, February 18, 2015 5:02 AM
It would be awkward for me to be caught now!

18 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    No, but I've seen vice cops walk in a club I was at once. They didn't arrest anyone that I saw.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    No, but had just left one when I saw the black and whites coming up the street. Saw on news later that night that they had been busted for prostitution and having several underage dancers (I thought a couple looked awful young). Good thing I didn't hang around to get that dance that evening!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @impala: If you get a dance from an underage girl in the club I can't see how you could have a problem; isn't it implied to you that a dancer is of legal age? It's the club that takes the rap.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I was in the club during the last Follies raid. It tuned out to be nothing but a license check of the dancers. Once they had them all rounded up in the dressing room, the customers were free to leave or as the cop said "you can hang around for an hour and a half if you wish". So everybody left all at once and took the valet an hour to dig out all of their cars.
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Nope
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    No but I bet that is why you 4got2wipe. You tried leaving in a hurry
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I bet you shot all over the floor also
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I bet you shit all over the floor also
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Yes and I lived to tell about it.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Rockstar, I'm in Pennsylvania, and ALL parties are considered guilty when it comes to "Contributing to the delinquency of a minor", and it wasn't "just" a lap dance I was going to get!
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Yes. I mentioned in two article I was at the notorious Lisa's Cabaret in Akron during a raid. Fortunately, I wasn't in a VIP and was just talking on the floor to two dancers I knew. Local vice had a couple of undercovers go in and get VIPs. Both dancers immediately offered their full menus, the undercovers flashed their badges and the rest of the cavalry entered the club to finish the arrests. I hung around for a while because I didn't want to appear too anxious to leave while the cops searched the place. It was getting late, so I eventually walked out doors and through a line of cops who didn't try to stop or speak to me. That was the last time I was Lisa's before it closed. Fun times!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    CrazyJoe my friend you're just brilliant! LOL! Impala I'm glad you didn't get caught with your pants down! That is what I'm worried about. But part of me is so horny I just don't give a fuck! Carlos that place sounded really brilliant! Too bad the cops closed it down.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Raids are the way the cops remind strip club owners to pay their bribes on time.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Impala: So the law would say me, as a customer, should check ID's myself??? Weird.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I was sitting a club in north Philly when the a dozen cops walked in, blocked the door, shut off the music and turned up the lights. The told every one to stay where they were, I was sitting at the bar with a dancer on the next stool sipping my first beer and eating fried mushrooms (this place had good bar food). The cops checked every dancer's ID and most of the younger patrons. I was not checked although one cop asked me a couple of questions when he was checking the girl sitting next to me. After they made everyone sit there for the better part of an hour they left. They were looking for one of the dancer's boy friend about a robbery. She was not there and neither was he. I was at Cheaters in Providence the one or two days before they got busted for a 15 year old dancer/hooker. I was in there just long enough to decide the dancers were really fugly. I did not even consider getting a dance from any of them and they all looked old and worn. I have no idea if the 15yo was there that night. I had decided to check the place out when is was doing a club tour I was hitting most of the clubs in Providence to write a review. The place had gone down hill from my last tour months earlier. I left there and went to my favorite Providence Club, The Cadillac Lounge. [view link] That is as close to being busted as I ever care to be again. I avoid street walkers, lot lizards and am reticent about OTC.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    Yes I have been in raids at sc's. I remember 1 raid I was working the floor as the floor host & the cop's came in. And went straight to the vip room. 10 min later 4 strippers & their customers were walked out in hand cuff's. charge drug possession & prostitution. That was the night I quit working in Strip Clubs
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Rockstar, if you get caught fucking her and she is underage, then yes, they will arrest you. Jackslash, I agree. Amazing how some clubs can go on for years and everyone knows it's a "full menu" joint (sometimes openly), and how others get busted for the smallest infraction.
  • goonster
    9 years ago
    Yes. It sucks. The customers are free to leave, but usually it's easier to chill out until the vice cops leave.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion