tuscl

Topless vs nude clubs

Monday, February 16, 2015 5:55 AM
I have noticed after dancing at several clubs that nude clubs have been my money maker. I was curious if this was really that big of a deal to you guys. I've never found a pussy to be all that great to look at but a nice set of boobs I can appreciate. Just wondering what the difference is to you guys.

49 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    In the topless clubs that I often go to it makes no difference once I get to the private dance rooms.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Since all of the clubs in Atlanta are fully nude (except for Club Wax) I naturally prefer seeing nude vs. topless. It's just what I'm accustomed to. I'm OK with going to topless clubs though. Like Shadow said, once you go into a private area or VIP it really doesn't make much of a difference.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    This is true I have shown a little in a private dances but what makes it so great that that's your thing you want to see lol
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Well it's nice to just see a nice kitty up close and personal. Also, depending on the girl, I'll stroke and sometimes even play with the pussy. To me it is all about mileage and I like to get my money's worth. I'd much rather go to a nude club to see and touch the cat rather than paying extra at a topless for same thing.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I strongly prefer a nude club. Don't really understand a heterosexual male who doesn't like to look at a girls pussy. Last "guy" I remember with that view was Jerikson.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    lol I guess your right. To me it doesn't really matter weather I dance topless or nude I just worry sometimes that it looks decent lol
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Most men don't care how it looks...pussy is pussy to us. I just wished that so many dancers (and women in general) didn't shave their pussy bald so much (I'd like to see a small bush or landing strip sometimes)
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    I shave mine but because my man enjoys it. When I auditioned I was almost complete natural but my manager told me to shave. Well at least he strongly suggested it lol
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Thankfully the vast majority of clubs in my area are nude with alcohol. I love it on stage when she's standing up looking down at her pussy playing with it, and then she looks at me, very sexy!
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    I have noticed how many guys lose all train of thought once the bottoms come off lol
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    While I don't mind fur a bald ones are easier to check for resident critters. If I am not looking for private dances or VIP action I prefer nude. Most Detroit clubs are topless so they can serve booze but it makes not difference in the lap dance area.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    Well that's def not a problem with me as far as critters are concerned lol
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Well I can stay home all day and stare at my own pussy, but its just not the same ;) I only go to nude clubs so that I can sit gyno row and stare away. I also much prefer nude dances to topless ones. Topless dances are usually too mild for me, tho many dancers are more than willing to flash the kitty. Bottom line- I'll buy a handful of dances at a topless club, but I've been known to break the bank at nude joints.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I love looking at pussy. They are all different, and among other reasons that makes them interesting. The biggest issue I have with nude clubs is girls not removing their bottoms and showing what they have. If you dance at a nude club, dance nude! And yes, tits are great to look at and play with. But when men talk they never talk about "getting a couple of tits" they talk about "getting a piece of ass = pussy) so, yea, we like to see it. At least I do. Send pictures -- lol.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    So for the gyno row lovers what type do you prefer? tucked in "neat" pussy or the larger lipped "roast beef look"
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    I always danced nude at nude clubs but you also have to remember certain things can cause us to not take our bottoms off. I sometimes will if its that time of the month but sometimes wont. I didn't after coming back to dancing after having my kids either for a while
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    I guess I'm the exception. This isn't a big deal to me. I mean sure, obviously the less clothes the better, but it's not a deal breaker. In other words, I don't strongly prefer nude over topless. And the one thing that I've learned is that topless clubs ususally have better dancer quality than nude ones.
  • how
    9 years ago
    As for stage dancing, topless or nude is of little importance. The reason for going to the club is not to look at the pussy, but to come inside of it.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    @poledancer83 I like roast beef
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    That's what I have lol
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I prefer the neat, fully inside pussy.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    to each there own
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I prefer "innies", because I love finding the hidden prize inside, just like in crackerjacks! But "outties" can be fun too.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    I think from the comments ive heard/gotten in the past guys think it means how much sex a girl has had based on this. Like innies are a sign of a fresh hardly used look and girls like me are a sign of experience or whores lol. I've been told more then a few times comments like "I can tell that pussy has been used good" and things like that when its not the case. its impossible to tell by whether its and innie or outtie
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    IME outties seem to be the result of having children.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    mine was still an outtie before kids but I guess it could be more pronounced now. Gotta love having deep conversations with perfect strangers about my pussy lol.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I had an outtie belly button until I had laparoscopy hernia surgery. They made 2 tiny incisions plus one through my belly button. Now I have an innie. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Definitely the roast beef look. But that's the exception in most dancers.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    why do you say its the exceptions John
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I like large, obvious labia. The neat, trim look is boring to look at. It's just a slit, especially when shaved bare. I like something to look at and play with. As for reasons you might not remove your bottoms on stage, that makes perfect sense to me. What I was thinking about earlier was when I go to a nude club and only one or no dancer removes their G-string while on stage. That I can get around the corner at the topless club while having a drink. Why go to a nude club, with no opportunity to have a drink, and see zero nude dancers? That is what I was referring to. Obviously other parts of the country have different set ups. And I also do not like when dancers just pull down there top showing their tits but leaving the clothing hanging around their stomach. Take it off for crying out loud. And I'm enjoying the stimulating discussion about your pussy.
  • rbn1956
    9 years ago
    Too often when I go to nude clubs the girls only take their bottom off if they feel like it. So if all I'm going to see is topless why go to a nude club.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I like 'em furry and meaty. :) As for what "causes" the difference between innies and outies, I think it's more genetic than anything else. My wife had an outie when she was still a virgin, and one of the more...liberal girls I know, with four kids, has an innie. Yes, anecdotal, but so is everyone else's examples.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    All things being equal I guess I would prefer a nude club over topless but it's not really something I base my decision on when it comes to visiting a club. My criteria when visiting clubs is good mileage - I think often times nude clubs are higher mileage and seem to be a bit more raunchy which is what I like. Seems many dancers feel uncomfortable going full-nude so I assume the ones that are ok w/ it may also be ok w/ contact and good mileage. On the 2nd point of the thread - I'm more into the outties.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Wouldn't influence my choice of visiting a club or not. Since all in my area are nude, that's what I visit. Out of town, I read TUSCL and base my club choice be reviews. Never even look to see if topless or nude.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Outies are fun to play with and nibble on!
  • EastCoaster
    9 years ago
    I much prefer a nude club, and will go out of my way to find one; I just think a beautiful, totally nude woman is very sexy. Mileage is important to me, so if extras are available in a private area, a topless place is OK, but still not my favorite. I doubt I would ever knowingly go to a bikini club unless I knew for sure that more (i.e., MUCH more) was available in the back. I agree with Papi that dancers in nude clubs are often more comfortable with extras. I mean, they're already nude on stage, so the VIP should almost automatically be an upgrade from that. As for innies and outies, I will eat anything, whether beef or vagitarian, but I do slightly prefer the slimmer lipped ones. I remember one dancer with an innie at a nude club in Jacksonville, Florida was doing a series of provocative squats on stage, and every time she bent her knees, her pussy lips parted. Still gets me hard thinking about that -- even though it was 15 years ago!
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    All other factors equal, I prefer nude. I like to see the kitty (and any lack of alcohol due to nudity isn't an issue for me sine I don't drink when clubbing). That doesn't mean that a given topless club can't offer a better experience (i.e. full contact dance or better) compared to a given nude club (i.e. air dance).
  • Otto22
    9 years ago
    While I enjoy a nude club, I do not like nude clubs in places like Florida or Michigan where nudity is only available where no liquor is sold. The reason I don't like the "no booze" clubs is that they attract young kids who can not drink legally but can gape at the dancers. They hoot and holler but don't spend any money. This results in pissed off dancers and ruins the vibe of the club.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    Not everywhere in Florida does no bottoms = no liquor. In South Florida full nudity and full bars are the norm rather than the exception. Around here, I tend to prefer nude clubs, because I like pretty (innie) pussies. Non-Nude clubs often have nudity in places other than the stage, but given the chance I'd like to see what's down there before we go back. In area's where nudity and alcohol don't go together, I'll go for the nudity and beer/wine and generally skip the juice bar's.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    T-bars are fine with me. But a nice butt should be all bare.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I like seeing it all. Pussy and tits. Unfortunately there aren't really any nude clubs that are decent in the entire western half of South Carolina. I used to enjoy seeing the girls up close on stage while bringing my own beer. Lap dances in this state at nude clubs seem to be a lot more restricted than at topless clubs so I think that led to their demise. People went where there was some contact. I still like to see. However that was the reason I only stage tipped at a nude club and went to a topless club for dances. If all I get is a look in a dim room, the Internet is better than that. Nude clubs pretty much died inSouth Carolina with all the restrictions.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Let's not argue. Instead, let's make "Topless vs. Nude" the annual World Series of Mud Wrestling.
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    I prefer nude clubs and roast beef.
  • xxxrated
    9 years ago
    I use to love Nude clubs. Now, i prefer the topless clubs. Nude clubs were starting to get boring because,there was no kind of camaderie with the the girls(they were too busy selling dances) at the topless club-i can drink beer ,relax ,shoot pool,talk with my favorite dancers, and get great lap dances at half the rate.................
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    We want to go to a nude club but we'd have to go out of state. Our next vacation sans kids I'm sure we'll be hitting up the surrounding clubs. Esp if it's a nude club.
  • dw.buck
    9 years ago
    dont care. either way the g string is that close to being nude and to me it feels more sneakier when the strippers pull the g string aside for a peek or two rather than fully off. more games to play with the g string on
  • steve3000
    9 years ago
    It's been a while, but I have made some trips for "roast beef and roast beef" on Pulaksi Highway in Baltimore. Chaps Pit Beef and Gentlemen's Gold Club are right next to each other. I prefer the roast beef at both establishments.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I have found in most cases lap dances nude clubs are better than in topless clubs. Given a topless and nude bar, I believe most guys would choose a nude bar, which typically means more customers, which draws more dancers, and if the dances are good it draws even more customers. Which typically means more money for the dancer. As for innie or outie, I don't care as long as the pussy is visibly appealing, and if she allows some access then even better. However saying that, even at a topless bar regulars can get a lot of pussy flashing and even some access depending on the typical contact in a club. At several of my regular spots where the dancers have to wear pasties, dancers will take the pasties off and let you play.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    It used to be I didn't care if it was topless or nude, because I really only wanted to see their tits, but over time, I've come to prefer nude. But if I'm somewhere where they only have topless clubs, it's not a dealbreaker.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion